Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amol SutarYour feedback matters!
After a tiring work session, there is nothing more relaxing than a cup of tea. It is such a refreshing beverage which is highly popular amongst people of all age groups. It is a natural oxidant and a great source of fluoride which relaxes and calms the human mind like no other beverage. It also boosts the exercise endurance and also adds up many health benefits such as it reduces the risk of heart attacks, fights against cardiovascular diseases and also has cancer- fighting benefits as well.
Although all types of tea begin with a tea leaf of the plant known as Camellia sinensis, the process in which the leaves are processed, determines if it converts to green, white, black or any other type of tea. Basically, there are five varieties of tea namely, green, white, oolong, pu-erh and black. In this article, we’ll discuss the white tea and its benefits.
White tea offers the most exquisitely subtle experience of drinking tea. Unlike other teas, it undergoes the least processing and is withered and dried after harvesting. This tea has the most delicate aroma and flavour among all teas, and tastes very light and bright. It is called white tea because there are silvery-white pubescent hairs on the surface of the tea buds of the white tea and it also has a light cream-colored liquor present in it. White tea mainly originates in the Fujian province of China. It is produced in very limited quantity and that too only a few parts of the world. It has many health benefits too.
- It is very beneficial in weight loss. The studies suggest that white tea has the property of preventing adipogenesis, i.e., the process of formation of fat cells.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay or cavity. It improves the oral health of a person. Presence of flavonoids, polyphenols, and tannins in white tea help to inhibit the growth of plaque-forming bacteria in the mouth.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, white tea helps in the quick repair and recovery of the damaged skin and it also reduces the risk of premature aging. With the same, it also protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays, thus, adding to youthful and healthy skin.
- It is very beneficial in preventing cancers; especially the lung cancer. Studies suggest that white tea serves as a chemopreventive agent and its extracts can induce the cell death and can also prevent the growth of new cells during lung cancer. It also possesses the antimutagenic properties.
- Consuming white tea also aids in managing diabetes. Research suggests that white tea can give relief to diabetic patients from the diabetes symptoms like decrease in the level of plasma glucose in the body, excessive thirst and increase in the secretion of urine.
- The Flavonoids present in the white tea reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. These help decreasing the blood pressure, and improves dyslipidemia and endothelial function and also inhibits the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Boosts energy, but is not addicting: There is only 28 milligrams of caffeine in one 8 oz. cup of white tea, which gives it a relatively low level in comparison to other caffeinated beverages, such as coffee or green tea.white tea can provide an energetic boost, but isn’t as addicting and doesn’t result in withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Sir mere left testis Side me halka pain rahta hai. And after masturbation ye pain left leg ke sath increase Ho jata hai.
I am 45 years old male. I am suffering from sinus ,always nose is full of mucus. At present since last one week pain is behind the ear. What to do, please advice.
I'm 30 year old guy. I am feeling erection weakness. I'm having varicose vein. I did 3 times sclerotherapy. Is it harmful.?
I am 55yrs old male having a small size of tumor side in my toung. And I am a sugar pateint. As I hv consult a doctor and he advise me to start the treatmen. And after dat I consult an e. N. T. He advised me to cut off the tumor. So please suggest me what will be helpfull for me.
I just read about the benefits of alcoholic drinks. What should be the proper amount (for beer, whisky, rum and wine) and frequency of drinking so it's not harmful?
Allergies, or allergic reactions, are common occurrences, which are caused by unnatural reactions between your body's immune system and foreign substances, which have gained access into the body. When these substances, known as allergens, enter your body, your immune system produces antibodies, which are responsible for warding off unwanted substances like harmful viruses or diseases and helping in the body's overall resistance.
However, when antibodies identify a particular allergen as harmful, when it really isn't, a reaction occurs which may lead to inflammation or infection of the skin, sinuses, the digestive tract and the respiratory tract, among others. Allergies usually differ from individual to individual and can vary from mild skin irritations to fatal life-threatening emergencies.
Symptoms of allergies depend upon a wide range of factors, which are subjective and vary from person to person and from allergen to allergen. Depending upon the type of allergen involved and the nature of the allergy, symptoms may include any of the following:
- Running nose
- Severe itching
- Swollen or red and watery eyes
- Facial swelling
- Flaky skin which can peel off
These symptoms are common in mild to moderate allergies, such as atopic dermatitis, hay fever, drug or food allergies. There are certain rare cases (say, scorpion stings), however, in which the allergic reaction turns out to be potentially life-threatening. This type of reaction is known as anaphylaxis. Here are its signs and symptoms:
- Intense shortness of breath
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of consciousness
- Skin rashes
- Weak pulse
- A significant drop in blood pressure
The main cause of allergy is the uncontrolled reaction between the immune system's antibodies and harmless allergens. Allergic reactions are triggered when antibodies, like histamine, come into contact with particular types of allergens. These may include:
- Airborne allergens: Pollen, mold, or dust mites
- Insect stings: Bee stings or scorpion stings
- Certain eatables: Peanuts or sea food
- Medications: Penicillin or penicillin-based antibiotics
- Latex: Latex or other substances, which are responsible for causing allergic skin reactions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.