Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amol .S. Misal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amol .S. MisalYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 year old male, I I had foreplay with my senior colleague who is 24 years old, She had her last periods on 26th of june 2017, we had foreplay on 15th July 2017 and on 28th July 2017. She had missed her periods till today, it was due in july last week, she has stomach pain and breast tenderness on and day before we had the second foreplay, we thought it might be to get her periods but she is almost late by one week now. Please help if there is a chance for to get pregnant. What can be done to terminate this pregnancy.
Detoxification refers to the removal and the elimination of the toxic substances from the body. Various methods are used to achieve that and drinking plenty of water is primary among them.
However that is not the only way. Other ways include:
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and coffee: The disadvantages of alcohol and coffee are aplenty and one among them is their tendency to accumulate toxins in your body. Removing them from your diet goes a long way in removing toxins.
- Lessen the use of shampoos and other health care products: The shampoos and the deodorants, which are available in the market despite their attractive packaging and numerous tall claims, are replete with chemicals. The excessive use of these products has a detrimental effect as they build up toxins in the body. You must therefore either drastically lessen their use or use alternative products to avert from the fatal eventuality.
- Take less stress: When you are under overt stress, your mind as well as your body shows clear signs of that. In instances of overt stress, the body releases the stress hormone that may provide a temporary boost of energy, but manifolds the accumulation of toxin in the body.
- Include fruits in your diet: The advantages of fruits do not require an introduction. They are well known and unanimously acknowledged. The reason why doctors vehemently insist on including at least one fruit in the diet is due to its ability to cleanse the body from the daily assemblage of toxins in the body.
- Eat vegetables which contain fiber: Vegetables like beets, cabbages and radishes, those which are rich fiber serve as excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink green tea: Drinking green tea is a habit that has recently developed but in little time has gained immense popularity. This habit is credited not only with weight loss but also has tremendous ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Indulge in exercise or yoga: Another way to ensure that your body is bereft of the harmful chemicals is by indulging in various exercises or yoga. Both the practices significantly improve the physical health and at the same time detoxify the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Namaskar, main Vedya Ravindra Kaushik, ek certified Pulse diagnosis expert hoon. Pichle 6 saalo se hum Chronic diseases ke root causes ka upchaar karte aa rahe hai. Aur majorly jin diseases ka humne safal upchaar taiyaar kiya hai, un diseases me major diseases jo ki involved hai, wo hai, heart diseases, infertility, Diabetes, arthritis etc hai. Yeh chronic diseases aaj kal har ghar me kisi na kisi family member ko hoti hai.
Sabse pehle main apne process ko samjhana chahunga-
- Sabse pehle hum pulse diagnosis karte hai. Isme hum basically body ke constitution ko study karte hai kyuki beemari ek hoti hai lekin uske causes alag-alag ho sakte hai. For example, person A me wo root cause alag hai, person B me root cause alag hai aur person C me root cause kuch aur hai. Root cause ke basis pe medicines change hojati hai, diet instructions bhi change hojate hai. Isliye hum sabse pehle body constituents ko study karte hai pulse diagnosis ke through.
- Body constituents study karne ke baad hum herbal medicines taiyar karte hai depending on the root cause. Jab patient herbal remedies and dietry ko follow karta hai, to patient apni chronic diseases se free hojata hai.
Aap humse contact karne ke liye humari Lybrate profile se humse connect ho sakte hai, ya fir aap directly humare clinic me visit kar sakte hai. Humare 3 clinics hai. Ek Rohini me aur 2 clinic Gurgaon me.