Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amol .S. MisalYour feedback matters!
My hcg level is 947.07 on 26th may. I have irregular periods and my lmp is on march 25. Is it normal to have this level?
Actually I want to know that me and my husband have sex on 29th june. 29th june is my period starting date. But till now my period not started yet. But we use protection also. What type of problem is this? Please help me. I am really in a big trouble.
I have 7th month pregnancy. When I had 2 month , I ate too much papaya. That time I i wasn't know about my pregnancy. . Will it create any problems after delivery .
My left hand and left back below chest paining at 7 month pregnancy please suggest how to get rid of it.
I had abortion in mar 6 2014. From that I am having irregular menstruation. We are trying to conceive actively this time. Having sex every other day to catch the ovulation. But nothing happened. My period last came on march 30 and were due on april 30. I consulted my ob-gyn about that and she told me to loose weight and gave me norlut-n tablets to eat 3 in a day to have my period first. Its been 5 days now. And still no periods. We are actively trying. Can I still get pregnant if we are having sex and am having norlut-n tablets. Pls suggest something.
I have doubt about sex today I try to put my penis into my gf vagina I put a half inch then she got pain and crying so I removed like this I did 2 - 3 times with half hour gap I did not ejaculate but she has doubt she will get pregnant r not I try to put penis less-than 30 sec all times
After my marriage I had periods twice then I consult the doctor she told me that I had pcod problem then I had daine35 now I want to get pregnant what should I do?
HELLO Dr. I am 25 year old unmarried girl mera problem ye h k mujhe p.cos problem 2009 s mera m n Dr. S suggest s tab s kafi tablet khai h gyliciphag hyponid farface syocare srup jaise kafi kuch m n 2015 m jab thyroid test karwaya 25 aaya mera TSH Ab thoda kam h 8.45 a gaya h but Dr. Mein m peroid s nahi ho paa rahe m n koi b peroid ki tablet khane b band kar de last period k liye diene b khai the aur mera (FSH) 5.3 aur (LH) 19.33 aaya h aur prolectin b ab normal h Dr. Ab m kya karun jis s mera period thik ho Dr. Tablet khate hun to perid hota h nahi khate to nahi hota m to kafi saalo s tablet kha rahe the ab thik kyun nahi h period Dr. Please help me.
Please Tell me what is do and not do in the pregnancy's first 3 month and which diet is taken in these months.
After eating something spicy especially non veg, or drinking aerated drink immediately within 1/2 hr or so she feels uneasy her stomach starts burning. Sometimes she even vomits the thinks she ate and cannot consume anything even water for 1-3hr. She is not acidic. Feels normal when she eats home made food.
I wanted to know during fertile period having sex daily during those days will have active sperms since we are having intercourse once in 24 hrs. Please help.
After those nine months, the long waiting period gets over and the most exciting transition from a mommy-to-be, to a mommy finally begins. But then, things are not always as smooth as we expect, especially if you undergo a C-section to deliver your baby. It is indeed an overwhelming experience to hold your little one in your arms but you need to understand that a C-section surgery is a major abdominal surgery and you need to take precautions to recover from the surgery. The recovery period for the C-section delivery is much higher than the recovery period for the normal delivery.
Let us look at some ways for speedy recovery from C-section delivery:
- Relax: Taking proper rest will give your body the energy to recover from the surgery that you had undergone. Healing of the scar takes time and your post-partum body requires rest. But, taking proper rest is not as easy as it sounds when you have a new born baby to take care of, who needs a lot of attention and care. From feeding your baby at regular intervals to changing their nappies/diapers and making them sleep, all of it requires you to be on your toes. Make sure you always take some time out to rest and do not hesitate to take help from your spouse and family.
- Don’t put strain your body: Your body has just given birth to a baby and has undergone a major surgery; therefore, it is important that you give it time to heal. You should try not to get up too often, do not lift anything heavier than your baby, avoid sex until six weeks from the birth of your baby, hold your abdomen when you have to sneeze or cough to protect the incision site. Don’t start working out without your doctors’ green signal and don’t drive and take stairs, which might put a strain on your body.
- Take a good diet: Take plenty of healthy and nutritious food as your body still requires such a diet. Breastfeeding mothers need to understand that the sole source of nutrition for your baby is you. Include different vegetables and variety of healthy food to pass on nutrition to your little one. Take plenty of fluids, especially water as the fluid intake is necessary to increase breast milk supply. Including fibre rich diet will keep you away from issues, such as constipation, which is one of the most common issues that women face after having a baby.
- Medicines: Your doctor may prescribe you the medicines that you can take to reduce the pain and recover faster. The medicines prescribed would vary if you are breastfeeding and if you are not breastfeeding your baby, so taking up such issues become even more important for you and your baby.
- Take care of the Incision: Take proper care of the incision by keeping the wound clean and undisturbed for a faster recovery.
Don’t compare your recovery to someone else’s because the speed of recovery depends from person to person. Motherhood is an exciting phase of your life, so take care of yourself to have a speedy recovery and enjoy every moment of it. Make memories and stay happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.