Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amol PanditYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 year old guy who is suffering from anxiety and panic disorder from past 1 year, I got my mri done in an apprehension that I might have some mental disorder, but it came out to be normal, I have been trying to control this on my own since long, but now its getting tough, I stay in a trance, and suddenly I go into that anxiety, my thoughts are not in my control, I am confused, not able to concentrate on my work or anything, I am afraid that this might hamper my career, please suggest, is it possible to get rid of this, is anxiety curable. At times I feel I am being to harsh on my self for my past mistakes. I just want a resort, I feel like life is worthless and this problem is making it worse. I have a good life, a good job, loving parents, everything what a man can want. But still its all a waste. Please revert with a suggestion.
Mera mind kbhi bhi sant ni rehta h. Koi physically problem ni hai bas mind bhut depress rehta h, bhut jyda. Ek hi chiz mind m chlti rehti h, frnds se ldai ho gye unki boli hue baat pure 24 hours mind m rehti h jiss wjh se mind khi ni lgta itni jyda presan hu inki bt se ki kbhi kbhi suside krna jyda best lgta h.
When you start arguing during the bedtime, your mind will be full of thoughts, mostly negative ones. You will get irritated and agitated. A research has shown that fighting with someone at bedtime will preserve the negative emotions until you wake up.
Sir, I am 20 years old and right now I am suffering from piles & psoriasis. please suggest me what can I do?
I am smoking from three years now and my dad's saying I have lever problem because bad smell is coming from my mouth. And it's due to smoking is that possible?
Due to lots of health issues like diabetes, BP and their side effects and weight gain due to insulin n medicines. I feel like I am in depression as I can see all the symptoms. Could you please suggest something.
Hello Sir/madam, My age is just 21 years. I have just 42kb weight. please tell me the some food items to increase my weight.
The bones and joints orchestrate very well with each other for smooth movements of various joints and the spine. However, due to various reasons, some identified and others unknown, there could be inflammation of the areas where the bones join the muscles leading to impaired movement. The range of motion could be reduced or it could be painful, thereby, limiting movement. Spondyloarthritis includes a group of inflammatory diseases that involves the bones and joints and enthuses which are areas where the ligaments and tendons attach to the bones. This causes conditions like plantar fasciitis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis and reactive arthritis. The term spondyloarthritis is a blanket term to describe any of the above-mentioned conditions.
Read on to know a little more in detail about it:
Causes: While the exact etiology is not identified for sure, most patients with spondyloarthritis have an autosomal dominant gene (HLA-B27). Chronic infections could trigger the onset of the disease too.
1. In all forms of spondyloarthritis, there is always inflammation of the spine, joints and entheses. If the fingers or toes are involved, there could be swelling leading to what are typically known as 'sausage digits'.
2. There is sacroiliitis which is inflammation of the joint between the pelvis and the spine, and spondylitis which is inflammation of the joints between the spines. 3. Family history and autosomal dominant gene.
A detailed medical history and physical examination form the cornerstone of a confirmed diagnosis. In addition, radiographic examination and diagnostic blood tests also could be done to confirm the diagnosis. Radiographs, especially, of the spine and the low back show typical changes including sacroilitis in suspected cases of spondyloarthritis. If the spine does not show these changes, but there is a high likelihood of spondyloarthritis, then MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) can be used to confirm the diagnosis.
As a final step, a blood test for the HLA-B27 gene can also be confirmatory. However, it is not true that a person with the gene will definitely develop the disease.
- The most important aspect of treatment is the use of pain medications and anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which help manage pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections may sometimes be given directly into the joint spaces or the membranes to provide quick relief of these symptoms.
- ESWT / RSWT has a definite role to cure enthesopathy. Plantar fasciitis, and achillodynia can be cured with ESWT. Even small joints of hand and feet are amenable to treatment with RSWT. It is nonoperative and noninvasive treatment and has no side effects.
- Very rarely, stronger drugs such as methotrexate or sulfasalazine may be used.
- Another set of drugs known as TNF-blockers (tumor necrotizing factor blockers) are also shown to be highly effective in controlling the pain of the spine and joints.
- In very severe cases, surgery may be required to correct joint damages or correct severe degenerative changes.
- Exercise plays a very vital role in controlling the issue and improving range of motion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.