Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amol ChavanYour feedback matters!
Hi I want to discuss this issue with real seriousness that my friend Rene has been suffering for quite a long, long time. It's actually very agonizing when you notice you are different from the others and yet you have to deal with it as you have been suggested by your elders that it will be okay when you are 18. But that okay never happened. Being his childhood friend, he shared everything with me and so I came to know that he has been suffering from micropenis syndrome all throughout his life. His hormonal changes were bit late too. His voice started breaking at 15 years while he started growing beard at late 17. Most importantly his penis never grew after 8 years or nine years. Is there any treatment for this type of medical problems. Now he is 19 and doing engineering and I feel it's high time to see a doctor. I would be highly grateful if you could provide with me some informations regarding this because its really a grave situation for me and my friend. Every one at his age is having girlfriends and he is scared of getting into any type of relationships. Sometimes a person need someone more than a friend but he is too scared and embarrassed with his own self. He have been bullied quite a lot in school. Recently it's hitting him really bad. He feels depressed whenever we, our friends start talking about our lives, our future. It's really hard for him to swim through the awkwardness of his own life. Please look into the matter. I would highly appreciate your views.
Sir, I am suffering from fungal infection on my hips area for last 1 yr. I have consult with a doctor, he told me it was typical fungal Infection. He prescribed me candid force tabs and kransel cream. But it did not work. Suggest me tabs and creams asap. As I am a student I didn't have money to consult with any doctor privately. So pls tell me the treatment.
I am just 20 years old and I started getting white hair since when when I was in school. So what is the solution for it?
My lips become dry through out the year irrespective of climatic conditions. I always carry a lip balm in my pocket. Is there any solution?
I have normal work without any hard work but from last 1 and half year I lose my weight and feeling weakness.
My teeth are misaligned so after getting braces when my teeth are aligned and I have a proper bite so it will affect my jaw also . Make it look better .change it ?
I am bhart Dodiya. I have very unique problem of skin. My skin is very soft it's damage by very rare cut. I have also blood pressure problem. please give some advice.
I am asking for my mother, she is 55 yrs old age, she is a heart patient, now she become thyroid patient also, thyroid become low, now she have pain full body, she can so any work, we consult so many doctors, sir what is the reason for the pain.
Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones of its sufferers. This is most commonly found in women, especially in those who are close to, or going through, menopause. Hormonal changes around this period in a woman's life usually lead to various changes in her body. One of these changes includes loss of bone tissue which can leave the patient with brittle and weak bones, a condition that is also known as osteoporosis. This condition literally imbibes the word porous, meaning hollow bones. It is born from an acute deficiency of calcium and Vitamin D. The DEXA Scan or bone density test, also known as the Dual Energy X Ray Absorptiometry Scan, is one of the most effective tests that can help you in detecting this kind of damage or thinning bones. Here's why.
- Fractures: The DEXA Scan is an important one because it sends low energy beams to areas like your joints and tissues to show how susceptible you are to fractures. It does so by measuring the strength of the tissues as well as the bones to see how brittle they may be.
- Other Ailments: Measuring the thinning of your bones can also point to the presence of other ailments that may have gone unnoticed or undetected, earlier. These can include kidney disease, hyperparathyroidism which happens due to overactive secretions of the said gland, as well as liver disease due a malfunctioning liver, intestinal disease and various disorders in the intestinal tract, and a serious Vitamin D deficiency. With this scan, you can get an insight into the other parts of the body affected by the bone density, and whether or not they are functioning properly.
- Estrogen: Simply checking the estrogen levels cannot ascertain whether or not you have osteoporosis, as a high estrogen level can be credited to a particularly heavy period cycle. It does not show the bone health the way a DEXA Scan does.
- Easy and Standardised: This method of scanning usually happens with the help of a mounted X ray machine type, hand held gadget which can be extended to conduct the scan. This is an easy and standardised method that releases low levels of radiation which also makes it a healthier option.
- Bone Density Scores: The T Scores and Z scores point towards the bone density and help in diagnosing the condition efficiently. With a systematic scoring system, it is a sure shot test for osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is a serious condition. The first step in treating the same is to get a detailed scan like the DEXA scan done, so as to test the extent of the bone thinning to ensure that proper and timely treatment takes place.