Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Amol BansodeYour feedback matters!
He is 15 years old. He do sex by himself but spam was not coming what will be the reason for that is there any remedies.
My high sensitive c-reactive protein is 3. 2. What is the meaning of it and how does it affect my health?
Its been one and a half month I continuously pain in lymph node I left side of throat. Although I had taken a treatment n infact it got cured also vut after certain time, I start facing this pain. I keep having sore throat with cough. Please guide me what exactly is going?
I had undergone CABG surgery on 1st of December. Can you please suggest whether I can consume couple of pegs of Whiskey in a Corporate party. If not now then when can I consume moderate intake of Alcohol?
With a change in our lifestyle, our health gets affected and the way we satisfy our partner in bed alo gets affeted. Our poor lifestyle causes a number of problems and amongst those Erectile dysfunction is quite common. Erectile dysfunction is also known as impotence in men. When you lose the ability to retain an erection during sex, then you might be suffering from erectile dysfunction. There are many different reasons why you might suffer from it, like stress, fatigue, relationship issues, consumption of alcohol or performance anxiety. You will find many different pharmaceutical or surgical methods to cure erectile dysfunction, but here is a list of various different types of natural treatments which you might undertake:
- Walk: Walk for at least 2 miles every day. Walking not helps you to stay healthy, but also helps reverse the situation of impotence which you might be suffering from. It also helps obese men retain their erection while having sex. Walking also helps you maintain a trimmed waistline which helps you fight erectile dysfunction. It helps you to maintain a healthy weight which reduces the risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Exercise: Exercise seems to be the key answer to many such disorders. Even erectile dysfunction can be cured or treated with exercise. Pelvic or Kegel exercises will help you promote urinary continence as well as sexual well-being. Exercise helps you to strengthen your bulbocavernosus muscles which are responsible in engaging the penis with blood while erect. It also helps in ejaculation and clearing the urethra after urination.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a very popular form of treatment. Treating erectile dysfunction with acupuncture is one of the easiest treatments. This is because in most case erectile dysfunction occurs due to a psychological cause, and acupuncture helps to release this as it can relieve you of stress and anxiety.
- Intake of Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is known as herbal Viagra, as it possesses the ability to help treat erectile dysfunction. However, red ginseng needs to grow for 5 years before it can be used as a natural supplement of Viagra. A 2008 review has found red ginseng to treat erectile dysfunction effectively.
- Watermelon Juice: Watermelons contain an amino acid called citrulline which helps in improving the blood flow to the penis. Watermelon is also called "nature's Viagra" as it helps achieve an erection and retaining it.
Erectile dysfunction sometimes tends to be extremely embarrassing. You might not want to discuss it with anyone, whether it is a friend or a doctor. So, if you try out these natural treatments, neither will you have to feel embarrassed nor will you regret trying them out. You can be rest assured that these will definitely help your condition.
I am 19 years old and am from past 1 month I am not able to sleep at all and there is a severe headache. Please help me.
What to do to increase the size of penis by 2" long and 2" width with out any side effects should get 100% result.
I had been suffering from jaundice? I had a bilirubin content of 7.2? What prevention should be taken after having it? What are the chances of having it again?
Penis size cannot be increased, unless you have hormonal problems size of penis varies. Which type of hormone I need. Tell me.
He is 32 year he is 2 year 7 month completed. After 3 month of marriage wife got pregnancy positive few days later she got period. Now he did ultra sound his testis that is normal and semen analysis got azoospermia. What is your suggestion Dr.
How a person understand that his heart working properly, Any schedule check up to catch any heart difficulty.
I am facing sleep problems and I didn't know how to deal with this happening. I have given class 12 board exams this year, So from last 4 months I was waking up at night for study sake. From jan 1 to apr 17 I followed a habit of sleeping at 4 or 5 a.m. For 6-7 hours. As the exams got over I tried to follow a routine of sleeping at 11 p.m. For 6-7 hours in an endeavour to lead happy and healthy life but from last 2 weeks I am unable to sleep at night even though I do exercise in evening and take a brisk walk about 5 km a day but my efforts are in vain. Also I felt that waking up at night causes hunger, restlessness, anxiety and mood swings, so I want to quit this habit and follow a night sleep regimen. Please guide me.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.