Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amol A. Bidkar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amol A. BidkarYour feedback matters!
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.
One of the silent diseases in the female population, endometriosis can be symptomless for years and sometimes even decades, but can sometimes manifest itself quickly. The uterus is lined on the inner side by a tissue known as endometrium. When this tissue is found in other parts (fallopian tubes, abdomen, near the ovaries, etc., it is known as endometriosis.
Causes: The exact cause for endometriosis is not clear. There is a possibility that during the regular period, there could be spilling of the tissue back into the fallopian tube, from where it reaches the ovaries or other organs and gets implanted.
There are certain predisposing factors for a woman to develop this condition, including genetic correlation and non-menopausal women. The female hormone estrogen is essential for the development of endometriosis. There are also immunological reasons attributed to the development. It can range from minimal to mild to moderate to severe.
Symptoms: From being completely benign to causing severe pain, endometriosis can present itself in varying ways. The implanted tissue can be minimal like a small lump to large clumps. The symptoms are not dependent on the size of the implanted tissue, however,
- Painful menstruation: One of the most common causes of non-menstrual cramps, the pain is different from usual menstrual pain, starts a few days before the period and can last up to after the period.
- Pelvic pain: One of the most common causes of pelvic pain, this can happen wherever the implanted tissue is. In severe cases, this tissue can also bind different organs, forming what are called adhesions. The bladder or the bowels may adhere to the uterus. These are more painful than individual lumps of tissue outside the uterus.
- Intermenstrual bleeding: There could be spotting to severe bleeding between the regular cycles.
- Painful sex: There is a deep pain within the pelvis and it can lead to losing interest in sex.
- Infertility: The most severe symptom and complication is not being able to become pregnant.
Treatment: If there is no symptom and fertility is not an issue, then it is possible that no treatment is required. However, depending on symptoms and complications, the following are done.
- If pain is the only main problem, painkillers are administered
- Surgical treatment may be required if there is severe bleeding and adhesions complicating the situation.
This will also relieve other symptoms:
- Hormone therapy is also an option for treating endometriosis.
- If you are having pelvic pain and irregular bleeding, bring it up with your doctor. Even if it is not endometriosis, a thorough check up will put your mind at rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Can Glucostat tab be used for a patient with PCOD overweight and trying to conceive? The lady has a height of 5.2 and weight of 76 kgs.
Lybrate - Dr. Aditya Vikram Shaunik talks about managing the Increasing Number of Diseases.
Good afternoon. I am DR. AV Shaunik. I am laparoscopic general surgeon. Practicing here in Bhardwaj hospital and have keen interest in nutrition and in wellness. So today we are talking about diseases, why do we have so many diseases and they are increasing on daily basis. In fact the major worry is the heart disease and 30 million people are suffering from this disease in India and 50 million people are suffering from diabetes. There are more than 3 million cancer patients in India . More than 5 lakh people die due to cancer every year. Then we have lung disease, asthma and bronchitis.
Stress is the major cause of the disease factor and increases obesity. So these are the problems which are taking place in adults as well as younger age group. Now the question is that why we have all the diseases? And what can we do about them? What needs to be understood in all these diseases is that they are caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable particles which are produced when metabolism is taking place in the body, so they are countered as antioxidants and they balance the free radicals. The problem is that there is a gap between the free radicals production and the balancing which is taking place by the antioxidants. Now what causes free radicals .Free radicals are basically the pollution, chemicals which are coming into our body, all these chemicals which are in the air or in the food insecticide, pesticide, urea, DAP.
Now all these in the body get converted into free radicals and which is being unstable when they hit the DNA of the body. It will cause cancer if it strikes the LDL and is known as bad cholesterol. It oxidizes the LDL and this oxidized LDL will enter the free radical and will damage artery walls to form fat deposits in the vessels which causes heart disease. The same way these radicals will cause inflammation in the bronchi in the air passage of the lungs. It gives rise to bronchitis, asthma. Now these are free radicals and the counter is to the antioxidants. Antioxidants are in food, vitamin and minerals. Over the years, a chemical attack is free radical attack and has worn out. Roughly, the free radical attack goes up to 500 times.
What has happened to our food? The food which our grandparents were eating in 1944, has no longer the same nutrients. Today you will have to eat nearly 8 to 10 tomatoes to get the same copper content which we supposed to get very easily in previous years. So since the nutrients have depleted more than 15 times and the free radicals attack has gone up by 500 times, so there is a major nutritional imbalance. This nutritional imbalance which has taken place is known as the nutritional deficient and this is the main cause of diseases. How do we take care of these diseases? To do this we will discuss this in the next clip.
If there are any questions which you would like to raise you can contact me on the Lybrate website itself, by SMS, by talking to me, by coming to my clinic in the Bhardwaj hospital. Thank you
There is too much itching in my vagina and feel burning when urine pass I tried absorb powder and ice massage also but no relif.
Mere husband ka sperm count 15 million h mjhe pregnant hone k liye kitna sperm hone chahiye unka aur isko badane ke liye kya hota h. Kitne time me sperm. Count increase hote hain? please tell me doctors.
I am 15 ,I want to suck my gf vagina is it safe or not? And she was 14 .oral sex is safe or not, in this age?
I have sex with my girlfriend unprotected and I gave her unwanted 72 with in one hour. But her means recent stop but after sex her means will continue one days. But after a weak she fell pain and she her means again come. If there any chance her pregnancy. I am very worried about this. Please help me.
Upper body contouring is normally to be considered after undergoing lower body contouring completes most of the correction of thebody from chest to knees.
Upper body contouring consists of correction of the over hanging arm skin also called batwing deformity of the arms (between elbow to armpits) and sagging and overhanging breasts both in men and women causing body disfigurement, discomfort and embarrassment.