Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amogh DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I smoke a packet of cigarette a day what should my diet include I am a vegetarian and what workout should I do to maintain my good health.
What should b the daily dose of vita c15 forte by rekcweg. It should b taken in drops or ful ampule at a time?
My bones are too weak. And not having good stamina can't even run for 1 minute. And I m working in a call centre need to sit over computer for hours that makes pain in my backbone.
I had a stomach problems with the first time of mag appan kadhi party on Tue Dec I have a great day of this is a new York city is the way of the first thing.
Impression: subcortical edema at left frontoparietal region for my mother. She doesn't recognize my family members. She is talking continuously some family matters of past related. Let and daily work like cooking washing and some daily regular ladies work, whether it is a psychological problem or it is a neuro related problem please give me a suggestion regarding issue to whom I have to approach. She fell down once and then onwards she is behaving in this way. Please guide me sir, I am working as a sales executive in showroom.
Hi my wife has a skin problem. The tiny hairs around her chin grows very fast and they are hard too. When she removes it manually, it gives her rough situation. Guide me what can be done?
I have nt sleep since 2 days and I have hadech andy nees also panning what should I can do please help me doctor.
I am above 40 years male. I have knee pain for last 3-4 years. My past and recent blood and x-rays diagnosis shows no abnormality. Every time I do physiotherapy there is relief and then after few days pain start again. Can you please suggest: 1, what is the cause of this pain ? 2, what is the cure for this pain ?
My c reactive protein is more than 9.6 and lipo protein is also very high. What does this high value indicate. What problem does it create and how to control or lower it. Thanks.
Hii m having gastric problems from a long time, consulted some doctors and problem resolved for few days and again facing problems. Now days m having OmezD feeling good. Just want to. Ask is there any side effects of this medicine if I take it in alternate days or any other solution. Plzz reply soon Thanks Gagan.
Obesity is rapidly evolving as a public health issue for our country and as educated people we are responsible in contributing to the ever increasing problem. So what is there that leads to weight gain despite our all effort? The simplest answer is ignorance! Most of the person who are trying hard to curb on weight gain do not succeed in doing so due to inadequate and poor gathered information. Remaining hungry is not the solution for weight loss and we need to inculcate good habits in ourselves smartly to sustain it for long time, else you will loose kilos in few months and regain much more than that .This cycle would continue until we understand the basic of healthy eating.
So the important aspect is to make consistent and slow changes in our lifestyle to sustain ideal weight.
There are few bad habits to watch for:
- Fizzy drinks: Most of fizzy drinks are full of calories and they go down easy the throat. But before we realize we make our system take in loads of calories. Try to restrict on your soft drinks and prefer other beverages like lemon juice and coconut water, both of which can be refreshing with minimal calories.
- TV watching: Eating while watching TV is something which is a very prominent cause of gaining fat. Usually while on screen we tend to forget how much we have taken in and most of time we realize this when a packet full of chips becomes empty!!
- Lack of sleep: It has been shown that due to lack of sleep our hormone cycle gets disturbed and the cortisol levels change, leading to weight gain. Second if we remain awake for long time we tend to eat more , there by gaining extra calories.
- Shopping when hungry: Research has shown that when we buy our grocery when we are hungry, you tend to buy things which are easy to grab and are high in calorie dense. Hence always have a healthy food before you go for shopping.
- Desserts: Eating something after main course often leads to high calorie food intake like ice cream, sweets. So instead of these, try to take simple deserts like lemon water, or something non caloric. Best is to avoid it completely.
- Time of meal: Most of the time we try to postpone or skip our meal, ultimately this leads to severe hunger, making us eat whatever we can grab immediately. Most of the time this is high caloric fast food. Always plan your meals and carry healthy food items with you like fruits, sandwiches.
- Fat free/ sugar free food: Fat free or sugar free foods are not calorie free food items. We should always look for the portion size and amount of calorie we are going to have.
- Lack of exercise: Not taking time out for your regular exercise makes you gain weight and also makes you lazy.
- Going out to eat: Frequent outings leads to increase in the consumption of food high in calorie, sugar and salt, leading to weight gain. Restrict your outings to not more than once or twice a month.
- Dehydration: Drink lots of water, so that you keep on flushing out harmful toxins.
So to avoid being obese eat healthy and exercise regularly.
Hi. Whenever I paas urine I feel burning sensation and little pain. Have done ultrasound todays. Reports says 8 mm calculus is seen at left VUJ with upstream hydroureteronephrosis. Both kidneys are normal. What should I do now. please suggest treatment.
Hi doctor I also have that same problems in my throat. It sometimes itching is I drink cool. Or eat ice cream. I have a smoking habit sir. But I'm not a chain smoker. Sometimes I don't smoke for 3 or 4 days. Sometimes I smoke 1 cigarette in a day. Is it any harm for me?
I have a bf it has been 2 years of our relationship. I am a very open person I love to talk and little kiddish I love to pull his legs.In front of friends I teased him like You can't do anything in your life. Etc and many more things I said. You know as example - we went out with two mutual friends of us we were having food and I just whispered to him that why he is paying the total amount of food. TAnd he feel like I humiliated him, and drone his prestige. He says I I am only here to drone his prestige. Is it so? He told me he is wasting time to stay with me. I had faced lots of problems in my life which I have never expressed I feel guilty for all this. I feel very much alone. Crying while typing all this but I feel better after sharing can you please help me? Should I walk away from him so that he can live happily? What should I do?
Spinach: spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin a and c and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
Carrots and sweet potatoes: sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain beta -carotene that also improves hair growth a deficiency of vitamin a may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
Eggs and dairy products: milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs etc. Are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, vitamin b12, iron, zinc and omega 6 fatty acids. Dairy products are also a great source of biotin (vitamin b7) that is known to fight hair loss.
Oats: include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (pufas) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
Walnuts: add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only known nut to contain biotin, b vitamins (b1, b6 and b9), vitamin e, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp
Lentils: lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen.
Strawberry: strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
Yogurt: yogurt is packed with vitamin b5 and vitamin d that are known to promote hair follicle health. Alternatively, you can also use yogurt to make a hair mask every once in a while.
Foods rich in vitamin-c: vitamin c supports the absorption of iron in our body, the deficiency of which may lead to hair loss. Vitamin c is also known for its antioxidant properties which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair brittle and weak. Add fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi to your diet. Vitamin c also helps in the production of an essential protein called collagen which strengthens blood vessels that supports the hair shafts.