Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SuranaYour feedback matters!
I am having fever on and off, felling cold because of heavy sweating, felling weakness some times, body pain, back pain, joint pain in legs with itching. Please assist me as soon as possible its important as its increasing.
Hi Doctor, I have Knee pain and little hip pain. I consulted ortho doctor he told me to do exercise. But it did not reduce. Later I visited rheumatology doctor he gave SAAZ 1000 mg and zycel 200 mg. And Solumedrol injunction to my knees. Later I did not get any pain. After 1 month again I got knee pain. I have stop all medicine, I visited orthopedic doctor he gave mexate tablet 7.5 mg weekly once. Now I am confused. According to Blood report HLA B27 is positive, apart from tat everything is fine what. Her it is spondylitis or rhenutology arthritis I am confused please clarify. I am 24 years guy. I have 2 question, 1 is whether tat medicine is proper or wat I need to do. Next is I do masturbate daily does it affect to knee pain?
My wife have back pain last 4- 5 years,Spin L4/L5 sacrelisation,doing daily morning related exercise.But now she complaining knee sweling and all body joints paining.Presently doc have given proteins and Calcium medicine consuming and as well as physiotherapy (TFT Traction,massage) from last one week. Can you advise for any further diagnostic examination?
Hii, Actually Morning mai Jab mai uthta Hu To Mujhse Utha Nahi jata sareer(Body) Dheela Dheela Rehta hai jaise Ki BP Low Ho gaya ho, or Hand Or lags Ke Jodo(joint) mai Dard Hota Hai.
Hello Doctor. I am having back ache for last 4months. I consulted physician and physio bt all in vain. It started from upper back now effected whole back particularly left side and even my neck. Morning time is the toughest one to bear. My shoulders are even getting thinner nd thinner thn before.
Due to sudden jerk in a train I got pain in my right foot, a few months back. X rays were done and doctor said that there is no crack or fracture. The pain is severe. All local hot/cold and some ointments have been applied but no re leaf.Please advise (66 years)
I an 25 years old man I am suffering from back pain and knee pains from last 6 months and I also tried homeopathy but of no use please suggest me some course thank you.
I am suffering from pain and strain in my eyes due to long sitting on mobile repairing and back pain.Please tell.
Sir before two months back I am used. Skin light it is. First month no effected. Second month effected. Skin is. Looking very red and pain in face sir. So, please help me sir.
I am 18 years old I am suffering from lower back pain about 5 months ago I picked up a heavy bucket and sit on stool for few hours Lower back pain is in right side about 2 cm away from spine What should I do.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.