Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SarodeYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I very frequently have back ache because of the nature of my job. Tried all the ergonomic techniques but it's of no use. It seems the back muscle has become stiff. Please suggest.
10 years ago tebia bone fractured in accident now i can bend nee upto 90 degree. i want bend 180 degree mean normal.hawi can do it?
I am a 21 years old male and I am suffering from neck pain and back ache from 1 year. What should I do?
I have also back problem I can not sit in one place more than 30 minutes please give me the suggestion.
I am suffering from low back pain for the past 2 years the pain started after an injury there is a slight inflammation and pain in the lower back X-ray and MRI scan was done and no abnormality was found I am 43 years old Male in Kolkata pl advise me a good medicine for treating the inflammation.
I am having back pain and I need to work for 9 hrs in office. I am 27 year old male, suggest me few exercises that can relief me.
My three years old daughter had elbow fractured in left hand on 1st April and it was plastered with setting by our local doctor. After 10 days I x-ray her hand for own satisfaction but I shocked when I saw that it set in wrong place. Then I visited again with the doctor, he said it was misplaced so he again set the hand and plaster on 11th April. On 5th May doctor removed the plaster. From then till now a physiotherapist is messing her hand but she can't fold to touch her shoulder and also can't complete straight. Though in x-ray it show elbow join in Wright way. So please suggest me what should I do because it already expend three month after removing the plaster.
I'm having lower back pain due to which I'm not able to stand for longer time. Also, getting pain on the left side of lower abdomen. Digestion process also not happening properly. Feeling heaviness whenever have food. Is this a gastrointestinal problem or anything else? Please advise.
I have bow legs varus deformity with 4 degree bend and pain in the knee. If I start wearing supra calliper would my legs get straight and pain would go away?
Our body is a mechanical wonder, and it is truly amazing how each part, from head to toe, has its own role to play. The foot is one of the most complex mechanisms in the body. The way it works is just so intricate and fascinating! But, due to being so complex, there are a lot of things which have the potential to go wrong and cause a foot to begin to pain.
- Taking into account the various troubles the foot can have, does it not make sense to learn what some of the causes are?
- Sprains and strains are just so common when it comes to the causes of foot pain. That being said, there are quite a lot of people who do not really know how to tell the difference, exactly, between an injury such as this and something which is more serious. This is what causes a lot of terrible injuries to go untreated for quite some time, leading to them getting progressively worse.
- While the name of the condition may be difficult, plantar fasciitis is the fancy name for a swelling up of a certain ligament. Too much pressure causes this to happen. The ligament is the one which is responsible for connecting the heel bone to the toes. When it comes to what is to be done in order to treat this sort of condition, the most important thing is to make sure the foot is rested to a sufficient extent. After all, it is too much use which got the injury to occur in the first place, right?
- In addition to this, heel and foot stretches are of high importance and if the pain is very bad, pain relief medicines are to be taken, but a person should make sure that he or she does not become too reliant on these sort of medicines.
- A stone bruise is something which need not take place due to a stone but the term does quite a good job of explaining why such an injury occurs in the first place. If a hard object is stepped on, it can cause an injury to the heel or to the ball of the foot. Again, in a case like this, it is important to rest the area. Also, applying ice to it will help it go away sooner than it normally would have.
- A heel fracture may have similar causes to a stone bruise but is more intense. Serious medical attention is required as it may not only break the heel but also cause related damage. A wheelchair or crutches are the way to go and a cast is required in most cases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!