Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit MehtaYour feedback matters!
My penis is small. And its fall very soon. Do I want a solution to over come it and hold my spam much more longer in sex time.
Hello Doctors, Me and my wife age 39 working and living in China and going thru infertility, My wifes ovarian reserve is very low, 0.60 AMH, we had decided to go for IVF but our 1st cycle was cancelled due to only 1-2 no. Of follicles grown after giving high dose injections, doctor suggested wait for another cycle and it may increase nos, is there any chance that 2nd cycle there will increase in no of follicles, what should we do to get good results, please advise.
My blood report is--hb-12.9, wbc- 8100, neutrophil-63%, lymphocytes-29%,eosoniphill-7%,monocyte-1%, basophil-0%, and esr-5 mm. Is it normal?
I am 43 years old female. Mujhe legs ke dono knee me bahut pain ho raha hai or kabhi kabhi pain gayab bhi ho jata hai aisa kyu samajh nahi aa raha hai. Kabhi pain hota hai to pain killer leti hu. Without side effect pain killer bataye.
Sir, I have eye irritation and my eye becomes red. My vision is blur. I am using Laptop for 9 hours for my official work and I am travelling 140 km everyday by Train.
Hello sir, Please tell me can I eat tomato vegetable in typhoid fever. And my head is so painful today. What can I do?
I usually feel very tired even though I don't do anything that requires me to work. I am a student and being tired at all times is really affecting my studies. May I know ways to revive my energy.
I have facial hairs near chin, upper lips and nose. How can I get rid of them? Most of people say go for turmeric. Is it safe I mean doesn't turmeric burn your skin?
Sir i'm 18 yrs old. my hands are shaking when I lift the weights and in some excitement states. What is the problem. Is there any cure for this?
hello, my dad has been diognized with TB and my mom with PNEUMONIA , Kindly advice me as to what kind of doctors to be consulted.
Sir, I am suffering from stomachache for 2 months. My stomach have swelled more. I am getting stomach ache in the evenings until dinner. I can't eat dinner properly. I think it is gas problem. Sir please tell me is it due to gas problem or any other. Sometimes I get back pain so I have stones in kidneys. please suggest any medicine if my problem is due to gas.
Different techniques for Anti-aging treatment
Hi I am Dr. Abhay Talathi, practicing skin care specialist and cosmetologist at skin space clinic, Goregaon Mumbai. Today I am going to enlighten you all on some anti ageing treatment. Looking young and attractive is always desired. Recent advances in medical technology have helped us with many procedures which can help you all to knock out the years from your face. Anti ageing treatment can be categorized into two categories -
1. In which we work on the surface of the skin so as to improve the dull, tired appearance of the skin and improve the tone and texture of the skin.
2. In which we are using certain procedures and injections to release the wrinkles of the face, improve the structure of your face and reduce the age related folds on the skin.
Let us see these categories one by one. So if you want to improve the surface of the skin we can utilize chemical peels, microdermabrasions, or we can use some laser devices. And when we want to improve the age related folds and structures of the face we can use Botulinum Protein injections, dermal fillers and radio frequency devices.
Chemical peeling is very simple, safe and very effective procedure performed in medical clinics. Fruit acids are used by the medical practitioners to bring out better looking skin, reduce the dullness, improve the fine lines and also to reduce the pigmentation. Usually this procedure takes about 15 to 20 minutes, and 4 to 6 sessions are required probably within 2 to 3 months of the treatment span. With every treatment you get results but if you complete the sessions results are more recorded.
Microdermabrasion is a machine based exfoliation treatment in which dull and dead skin is exfoliated with the help of aluminum oxide crystals. So with the help of these crystals the skin is sanded against the vacuum through the machine, it results in smoothening of the skin and also resurfacing. This procedure can be performed on all skin types for instant glow.
Let's talk about lasers now. Lasers are energy based systems which are used to stimulate collagen which will result in the reduction of fine line and also in tightening of your skin. Usually 4 to 6 sessions of lasers are required which are employed in a gap of 2 to 3 weeks in between the two sessions. Laser procedures are completely painless. A treatment would last for about 15 to 20 minutes. Usually 4 to 6 sessions of laser treatment are required with a gap of 2 to 3 weeks in between the treatment so as to produce long lasting results.
Coming to the treatments which are going to improve the wrinkles and the folds of ageing.
Botulinum Protein injections are probably the most famous anti ageing treatment in the world. These are simple injections which are strategically placed in the muscles of the face so as to relax them temporarily resulting in the reduction of the wrinkles, particularly the wrinkles on the forehead, area, around the eyes are effectively treated . It’s a simple lunchtime procedure which can be performed within 15/20 minutes. Result will be seen within 2 to 14 days.
Yet another fascinating treatment in anti ageing segment is the use of dermal fillers. Dermal fillers are ready syringes containing hyaluronic gel which is a natural sugar molecule present in everyone's body and skin but is reduced because of the ageing process. The syringes are injected into the various areas of the face so as to reduce the age related folds around the nose, around the mouth, to volumize certain areas like cheeks, reshape the chin and the nose as well. The best part of dermal fillers is they produce instantaneous result immediately after injecting and are very comfortable in most of the individuals.
In case, some of the clients are not willing to take injections and for them we can use radiofrequency tightening devices to reduce the folds and also to tighten the skin. The radio frequency device utilized at skin space. It is US FDA approved technology. The procedure just feels like a warm massage over the face and the neck area and does not cause any pain. Usually a session takes about 30 to 45 minutes and 4 to 6 sessions are performed at varying intervals based on your skin quality and the ageing process affecting your face. With ease of availability of all these procedures it is possible for everyone to look young and attractive.
If you want to know more about anti-ageing procedures you can contact me through Lybrate.com or visit me personally at skin space clinic. Thank You.
I am 24 years old male I have mouth ulcer coming out regularly. Often appears on root of tongue and soft palate why is it so?
I do lots masturbation and I can't control myself to do its my face so dull and I loss my weight 5 kg what I do.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel. It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.