Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit MehtaYour feedback matters!
I don't know what reason to hair fall? now I want to stop it and what can I do to grow my hair, my age is 46.
My sex timing very low 1_2 min. please help me what I do my increase my time. Viagra should I use? please tell me how I take.
I've had a close relative who recently died unexpectedly due to a brain haemorrhage. The symptoms were as plain as a blackout/dizziness (which I've experienced myself multiple times). The person was 67 and was perfectly healthy who underwent regular checkups. I'd like to know what can one do to prevent this from happening and recognize the symptoms as soon as possible. The person just slipped into coma (which just looks as if the person's in deep sleep) and none of us could even realize that something was so amiss. Also, could it be possible that there might be an undetected aneurysm that led to this?
Hi this is ravi my age is 22 and my weight is 90 kg. I wanted lo lose the weight for that what I have to doo.
What is the cost of metal, metalceramic and all ceramic crown which is to be fitted on a root canal treated tooth ?
For e. G.I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
My questions is I have allergy of sun light . As it's effect causes irritation of ear full face also hands skin . My pelvic part also have some rashes when it rubb or wash it turns into red colour and start paining. How to cure from it?
Dear Dr. I am feeling frequent itching sensation in my body. Due to itching found scars in my total body. Trying to avoid but unable to control. I consulted Dr. and she suggested ranitidine and levocetirizine. But no result. Kindly suggest how to get it checked.
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.