Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Amit MapuskarYour feedback matters!
I have developed mouth ulcer and have problem in gals pl advice any medicine for same. Behind lips also I have problem. Doctors told me that it is because of immune system. Pl suggest some remedy.
I feel bad in my teeth when i drink cold drink or some cold beverages. what should i do ? please advice.
Hii doctor I am akash and I feel the the pain in my teeth how can I solve it. please give me advised. I want to tell you when I feel the pain in my teth so I take the clove oil.
Sir I have toothache in my tooth hall and it's smell very badly. And I want to remove this smell and full fill the tooth hall too. So tell me how I should do this.
Sir, I have ulcer in my mouths. Whenever I eat, a small cut during eating turns out to be ulcer. I have this problem for last 6 years. What should I do? I already had underwent many treatment regarding this.
My teeth midline has shift my upper centre two teeth are not in middle with the lower they have shifted nd I can not keep my lips closed for long.
I have ulcers in my mouth and throat. I am not able to eat anything. I tried home remedies but there is no improvement. I am also applying glycerin thrice in a day. Please help me!
Patients should visit their endodontists (especially trained to perform root canal treatment) or general dentist after the root canal treatment to have proper restorative work completed on the tooth.
Hi, I am 24 yrs old male. I have got black spots on my lips and frontal gum areas due to smoking. Please suggest me how to get rid of it?
I am suffering from this infection on my lips, this occurs in every 6 months interval around mouth area. They're kind of ulcers, I need to get rid of this completely. I think its called "cold sores"
My son is 6 years old and getting new teeth. But new teeth is coming behind old teeth and old teeth is not broken. Is this all right?
My husband is having tooth problems, that his teeth has come up from the roots and the roots are suppressing inside and some teeths are shaking , what to do and what is the treatments ?
I am 37 years old when I brush my teeth it's blood every where in mouth or bleeding from teeth Please give suggestion.
Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
- Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
- Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be 'eaten' right down to the gum.
- Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
- Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
- See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.