Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ambalal GurramYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old girl I am suffering with the problem of gynaic that I have problem with white discharge it has started from my 15 years old now also it is continuing when it is more then im feeling giddiness please give me solution for get out of this problem.
Past Year March we aborted our first unwanted pregnancy .After six months got pregnant again but at December month doctor neglects and advices for d&c ,beacuse baby doesn't grows . So now six months again passed , Is it possible to get pregnant again and give birth to baby . Now what should I do . Suggest me pls.
I had my last period on 19th july n had unprotected sex on 31st july, I took ipill on 1st aug n again I had sex on 9th aug n took unwanted 72 on 10th aug. I was expecting my period n on 14th aug little blood came out as period blood but it stopped on that day itself n after that I was getting white discharge as usual. I waited till 20th aug, my period not started, I took a home pregnancy test twice on 21st aug morning at the same time with two strip n as the result C was marked deeply where T was marked lighter but 2 marks came on both. I went to the nearest pharmacy and bought Mifegest Kit. 21st aug morning at 7: 30 am I took 1 mifepristone tab in empty stomach followed by 2 mifepristone on 22nd mrng same time n another 2 mifepristone on 23rd mrng. Aftr taking mifepristone on 21st mrng, from 21st n8 only bleeding started n after 2 mifepristone on 22nd, heavy bleeding started but from 23rd aug, dat much bleeding z not der. Blood color z brownish n a slippery liquid z mixed. Is there any problem? Pls suggest, my abortion z successful or I vll get more bleeding within a few days.
My wife is pregnant women and how should I maintain the diet and what is the best food procedure and is their any problem if I give her tender coconut daily.
How many days will be periods late if we use 72 hrs pill my actual date was on 1st I used pill on 24th generally in every month I will get periods 4days before my actual date now my periods will be on?
I am 16 year old. I am in relationship with a classmate. We have sex regularly. My boyfriend does not want to use condom. I am very worried because my perîod is late. 1 week. I am scared. I do not know what to do. Please tell me what to do. I can not tell anyone.
I'm 28 year women my last period was on 7th Nov after that we had unprotected sex this month on 26 Nov 30 Nov then on last week twice. My question is that I haven't get my periods yet I've checked pregnancy test through prega news but it was negative. What will be the problem and what should I do.
Hello Dr, i am trying to get pregnant for the last 3 months, my periods is regular. And it is 28-30 days of cycle. I don't know the correct time of my ovulation. Could you pls tell me any tip to get pregnant.
Dear doc. My daughter' s age is 12+. Already started periods before 8 months. Now she is facing pimple problem on her forehead. What should she do to gt rid of this problem ?
I was 20 days old pregnant. I took clear kit abortion pill. I had bleeding for 15 days and it stop. Now it's almost 4 weeks since my bleeding stop. I checked with taste kit 3 to 4 times and the result shows two line- one is a dark line and the other is a faint line. So does it means i'm still pregnant. Is it advisable to take another course of clear kit- mfgt tablets.
I am 22 year old. I am having itching in my vaginal region from 10 days. Please suggest something to cure this problem.
Please advice me . Her periods end yesterday means on 6 aug. Then when and how can I do intercourse which can she getting pregnant and she will miss her menses What I do before intercourse (foreplay) Please tell me dates to do intercourse?
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.