Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amar ShindeYour feedback matters!
Dear concern, I am a 25 year old guy having some some problem related to my mental health, Actually I am unable to control my mood and emotions. I do not when and why I become violent or sometime fell like alone in the world. Please help.
It's two months that she is i is pregnant. Now we want to know that when we have to go for ultrasonography test. Please learn me more as some relatives are saying that we are late for the rest. Please advice.
I have problem of insomnia since last 20 years I have taken all medicine of b group, my age is 41 years also problem of epilepsy took valparin crorno 200 mg but this is under control but sleepless night tell me what I do?
I am 20 years old. I am going through mental stress. How do I get sleep and not let my family know about it. I do get thoughts of suicide. How do I handle myself?
How to reduce emotional stresses due to our friends behavior. Not responding us. When I think that I am nothing to her. I became abnormal. Sometimes I cry. I can't control my feelings. Became over emotional and started crying and thinking about the memories of her. It is killing me. Please give me a kind advise to left that problem. But I want to be in touch with her lifelong. Please give me a kind advise to convince her. And she will talk to me as jolly as like before.
Sir my concentration power is very less from the last 6 month. So sir i request you to give me some suggestion to improve my concentration power. Thanks
Sir/Mam my lips are a little black from outer side. But are red. I mean half part is red n other part is blackish. And secondly the upper lip is more black than the lower one. Due to this difference lips look so bad. I don't smoke. Sir/Mam Give me it's reason and medicine.
What are the diets and fruits (or any other) to be taken to increase memory? Also, what exercises must be done to increase memory? Please help anyone. I am having GATE exam coming february.
For 15 minute once I get more hurry I will be Search to have something what is this problem? And how can I solve this problem.
Sir my age is 52. I have been drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes for past 30 years daily due to tensions. please tell me how to avoid those habits. And how my health is going to be in future.
I'm suffered short term memory. I'm try but not useful. What should I do for memory? For example:- I do some work. Then suddenly I remember I do another work.
My friend is smoking marijuana from past 4 years. Now he wants to quit smoking but he can't do that. What should he do?
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9 am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce.