Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Altaf R.Bagwan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Altaf R.BagwanYour feedback matters!
I was on ova shield ds and progynova ths mnth. I usually experience PMS symptoms 10 to 12 days be4 my periods bt ths mnth I have not had any such symptoms. Cn I be pregnant ths mnth or is it due to d drugs?
One of my nostrils always remains closed if one gets opened the other gets closed it's not a flu or something this is a permanent problem.what to do?
I am 27 years old but I look like 22 years I want to build my body what should I do, which type of food I should prefer?
How to Take Care of Your Hair?
Long hair is an all time cherished dream of girls and women. I have been seeing patients of hair loss and they would always recall their good days when they used to have good lengthy hair. They would invariably lament about the loss of long hair they were having in teenage and before marriage. This is the type of concern women have for their hair. Having lusty, shining, long hair is a sign of beauty and feminine grace. Some precautions have to be taken for all types of hair, which are briefed in following heading but long hair need utmost care so that they are not lost easily.
- No brushing should be done immediately after washing.
- Winding the hair, encasing them in rubber bands and then fixing clips or hooks should be done lightly and never too tightly.
- Winding the hair into tight plaits and then wearing chignon (coil of hair worn at the back of head) pulls the hair form scalp. I have seen many patients, especially girls, having this habit that ultimately ends in bald spots in head.
- Similar is the case with the girls who bind their back hairs in ponytails or buns. One should not confine to one style and go on changing the style so that the hair do not experience a direct pull in this fashion everyday and get pulled.
- Regarding types of curlers, rollers, combs, brushes, etc., these topics are discussed here below under different types of hair. Those rules are applicable for long hair,
- If you do not apply little amount of oil over the hair regularly, you will loose the hair and their shine.
- The best is to adopt the homeopathic method, ‘like cures like’ Apply little oil to the greasy scalp. Since the scalp itself is producing more of oil, the presence of oil on the scalp would stop production of oil from within. The imbalance will thus be overruled.
- If you are washing the hair twice in a week (women), make it thrice a week. Apply some oil, massage it into scalp and leave it for at least one hour on your scalp before washing it with shampoo. Men should do it five times a week.
- If you are using harsh, highly scented and strong hair-care products like soaps, shampoos and oils, leave them.
- Improve your diet to make it nutritional.
- Take half a bottle of distilled water and add some lemon juice in it. Now rinse your hair with this mixture to remove oiliness of hair.
- It is always in your own interest that you should consult a beauty parlor when you do not find relief after testing the mentioned methods. No relief means that you need help of a conditioner to remove/rectify oiliness.
- Use of heat-styling appliances; dryers for drying the hair after washing and over-exposure to the sun should be avoided.
- Take nutritional food.
- Do not adopt rigorous cleaning methods or routine. Use a good hair oil to massage the hair. If the dryness is more, the hair become brittle. Do not massage the scalp vigorously.
- Steaming the hair once a fortnight also helps in dry hairs. Massaging and steaming as a follow-up gives good result.
- Do not wash the hair frequently with shampoo.
- Do not comb or brush strongly.
WAVY HAIR (Hairs Having Waves):-
- Wavy hairs are not curly but have waves as you find in the sea or sand dunes.
- Those who have wavy hair, they should wash their hair with a shampoo that has shine enhancing gradients.
- After washing, dry the hair in natural ways and separate the hair with comb that has wide-teeth so that there is no entanglement and pulling while combing the hair.
- Wavy hair needs good conditioners and more care than straight hair.
- Straight hair lies flat on the scalp.
- Since such hair lie flat, they gather more dust. Naturally these straight hair are mostly dense and hence they need deep cleaning shampoo.
- Such hair needs at least three washing a week.
- They are more prone to develop dandruff.
- Oiling and massaging the scalp is essential and it should be one night before washing schedule.
- Curly hair get dry very soon.
- For washing curly hair, a shampoo with good moisture-gradient is necessary.
- To bring a shine to curly hair, dry them with towel and expose to sun or natural air. In curly hairs, fingers reach easily up to the scalp. Use your fingers to disentangle them and then use wide toothed comb or brush to keep them at place.
Use Homoeopathy for any type of hair problem.