Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Alkar Anand
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alkar AnandYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old New mom. I got one doubt. Swallowing mucus means mucus won't get out our body and increase cold? Because in some situation we couldn't rush to restroom to spit out mucus. Please advice.
I got periods before coming to my actual days I think 10 days before). Is it something else or normal?
My boyfriend touched his penis and then my vagina on outside. He didn't insert his fingers inside. It was seventh day of my period. We both had underwear on while rubbing on each other. Can I be pregnant?
Hello Doctors, During my pregnancy my Thyroid test was positive, I took thyronorm 37.5 mg. After the delivery I have stopped taking the medicine. Now 2 months after my delivery I have gone through TSH test today and got the result of 5.37 and the normal range was below 5.2. Do I need to continue with the medication? Does it affect to my baby? Please suggest on this.
Kya period me sex krna chahiye And meri marriage ko 5th month ho gye h but me pregnant ni ho pa ri aisa kya kru.
Marriage 2.5 years mam. My blood report and hsg test all are normal .husband semen analysis report are normal .please tell why I am not getting pregnant and tell infertility causes.
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) is a traditional and well established surgical procedure for treating diseases in the coronary artery. The process is carried out by using blood vessels alternately (vein or artery). Initially, CABG was performed by using the left internal mammary artery and saphenous vein. It was observed that the chance of occlusion in the vein grafts was much higher than the arterial grafts. In the last decade, total arterial grafting, which uses all the arterial conduits, is being practiced as CABG for better results.
Types of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Traditional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: In this type of CABG, the surgeon will initially open up the chest bone to gain access to the heart. The heart is stopped using medications and the body is connected to a heart-lung bypass machine to circulate oxygen and blood throughout the body.
- Minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass grafting: In this surgery, small incisions are made on the left portion of the chest to gain access to the heart. This surgery is used to bypass the blood vessels present in the front portion of the heart.
- Off-pump Coronary artery bypass grafting: In this procedure, the chest bone is opened up to access the heart. Here, however, the heart is not stopped during the surgery.
Patients, who have been suffering since a long time and have been operated on the vein grafts, have a chance of re-developing certain artery diseases such as a heart attack. To counter this possibility, surgeons have started using the method of Total Artery CABG. In this procedure, the left and right internal mammary arteries are used from the chest and the radial artery, from the fore arm for the surgery.
The main advantages of this procedure are:
- The survival rate is higher in total artery CABG as compared to the traditional CABG.
- It comes with long term benefits
- The procedure is safe as well as feasible