Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akash Motgi
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Akash MotgiYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years old. I have mild mitral valve disease. I am using penidure la12 every 21 days. Last 3 months my weight is grown from 54 to 70kgs. Is there any problem with this. No other problems faced.
I'm 29. I've a sedentary lifestyle, I'm over weight 97 kg for 167 cm, I'd sudden sharp Pain in my left chest occur often (not very often), I just had the pain it lasts only 2 seconds I feel like its traveling from under the rib cage to left upper chest. I couldn't bear the pain but it only lasts less than or exactly 2 seconds. Is that symptom of heart attack? Do I need to visit a doctor? Or like some people say it's gas please guide me and tell me what to do.(note: I also think this sudden sharp Pain occurs due to physical exercise yesterday I did punching bag workout for 10 minutes and exercise cycle for 5 minutes, I'd a sudden sharp Pain inside my ear after I finished my workout. Both problems connected to one factor or both different)
Hi, My Lvef is 30% .is it cure? He is 54 year old & diabetic also. Dr. Advised also. How much time it will take to recover.
Recently I tested my eyes. Left eye with floaters. Having BP 140/105. What remedy for this? please help me .I'm not in a condition to go for a surgery. I'm divorce with an autistic child of 3 years old. Nobody to help me. please suggest something.
I am suffering from diabetes and blood pressure since last 17 years and taking medicine prescribed by physician and it is some how under control. What diet is to taken?
Sir I have been pressed my Adams apple Area then suddenly my breathe was too difficult then I drank some water it was good similarly when if I that that area I feel some difficult y over that area! Any suggestions please sir.
Having heard about getting any sort of pulmonary disease might give you a nightmare. Well, yes there are pulmonary problems, which are dangerous and become life threatening. Pulmonary hypertension is one such rare disease. It is a type of high blood pressure, which usually occurs in the pulmonary arteries that stream from human heart through lungs. The arteries become narrowed, constricted, which makes the flow of blood difficult through the vessels. As the situation occurs, the heart will have to work more to fix the situation. This causes high blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries. If the condition deteriorates the pressure increases along with risk factors.
Symptoms of pulmonary hypertension:
There are certain symptoms, which people experience under the pulmonary hypertension disease. The symptoms might get unnoticed for years and you might get delayed in treating such problems. This article can help you know about the disease, symptoms and its treatment.
There is a list of symptoms, which can help you understand if you have pulmonary hypertension:
- One of the major symptoms that you may notice is shortness of breath. The arteries and blood vessels which help in flowing blood through lungs help in breathing too. So a narrowed and constricted artery makes the inhalation and exhalation procedure laborious.
- The next symptom that you might notice is fatigue and dizziness. If your lungs are not getting enough blood that means your brain and body are not getting enough oxygen to work. This hinders your body to perform any kind of activities smoothly. This can make you gain weight and increase several risk factors.
- Next, you might feel irregular heartbeat and chest pain. Increased pressure makes the heart work faster than its normal rate. This further makes the heart muscles weaker, and it is not able to control the heartbeat as it used to.
Treatment of pulmonary hypertension:
- Pulmonary hypertension is generally treated with medication and surgery. Depending on its severity, your doctor will prescribe the medicines. Generally, doctors prescribe such medicines, which help in relaxing the blood vessels. The relaxed blood vessels can regulate blood flow easily. All the medicines are generally taken orally or injected or inhaled.
- If you adopt a severe case of pulmonary hypertension, then your doctor might suggest you a lung transplant or a heart-lung transplant.
- Depending upon the type of pulmonary hypertension, your doctor may prescribe you blood-thinning medicines also, if you have blood clots in your arteries.
- In a certain cases, doctors prescribe oxygen therapy, which helps in increasing the oxygen level in blood.
- With the above mentioned methods, doctors ask for a change in lifestyle, which is important in treating the specific disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.