Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AkashYour feedback matters!
Causes of Male and Female Infertility
Hi friends, I’m doctor Hema Parashar. I’m ayurvedic gynecologist for Jay Hospital Najafgarh, New Delhi. I’ll be discussing today Infertility which is very common. I won’t be discussing all the topics of infertility, I’ll discuss some of the topics only which are usually unseen by most if the doctors. Some causes like fear, disharmony of marriage causing tubal spasm, less knowledge about sex. Besides that anemia, tuberculosis, thyroid, that is hyperthyroid or hypothyroid, either of the two and PCOD.
PCOD, Polycystic Ovarian Disease is among one of the most common reasons for infertility these days and very, unfortunately, though it comes in unmarried females, it is usually unlooked upon by parents. Parents should always take care that their daughters are getting their menstrual regularly and not having any other sort of problem which could be PCOD and thus can be treated as marriage itself so that the females don’t suffer infertility after marriage.
Besides that in secondary infertility in males are, there could be coverage, it could be diabetic militias, it could be a smoker or drug abuse or alcoholic. In female’s most common cause are post child birth and post abortion pelvic infections. Besides that, it is viral infections and over here in my case I give Ayurvedic treatment to the patients, to the couples besides the social and physiological support which is, which is desperately and very much needed today in infertility patients. I have taken a lot of care to give social and physiological support along as much as possible.
In patients who come to me are usually those who have suffered infertility for years together and got treated from all various places and thus they are usually overloaded with aliphatic drugs, generic sorta hormones and ayurvedic treatment which is far from side effects usually gives excellent results. Besides that in males who suffer from Oligospermia, Oligozoospermia, even Azoospermia, premature ejaculation ayurvedic treatment gives excellent results.
If you suffer from any diseases of this sort or if anybody near you or known to you suffers from any diseases of this sort, you may contact me through lybrate or you may come directly to my hospital, Jay hospital in Najafgarh. Thank you.
Sir I had a semi paralysis means my left hand fingers were stroked. Now I had took my treatment can drink alcohol.
My wife got abortion one month before now period is not coming on time. Is it any problem? Should I consult a doctor.
I have TSH levels of 22, it was >150 a year back which reduced to 22 after regular use of Thyrorich tablets. Currently I m using 175mg per day. My question is, will this thyroid disorder will affect my sex potency?
My bhabhi is 5 months pregnant this is her 2nd baby. Her problem is that she has gastric and digestion problem she's having headache also from 1 month And she is taking calcium n iron medicine also. So please suggest something.
Hi, Before 2 days of mensuration period I did intercourse with my husband and accidentally he came inside me for that I took an i-pill but I don't know what happened my periods didn't came suddenly just after a week I checked with pregnancy kit it is showing i'm pregnant I don't know what to do know i'm studying llb and I don't want baby at this period of time please help me out what should I do i'm just 1 week pregnant there is any complication if I abort or how should I abort it please help me out.
I m 26 year old boy, 6'2" height, 68 KGS weighted. I got married before 8 month, my penis size is 5" inches length when erected. But till not get my partner pregnancy. This can problem of my penis size? My penis is perfect size or not. Please advise me sir.
Hi doctor, I was having my periods on 26/7/16 & I had unprotected sex on 6/8/16 but I am worried about if I will become pregnant. So I am planning to take "unwanted -72" will it be ok?
I am 20 years old girl. I did not had periods for last 3 month. And since this problem is from my first period. When it started. And due to this m gaining weight .i did the treatment also .homeopathic and allopathic but then do .my periods are irregular .what should I do .m very tense.
I aborted 5 weeks pregnancy with misoprostol tabs on feb 8th 2017 after 10 days I took the ultrasound the result was sac and pregnancy substances are all cleared but I didn't get my next period evn after 5 weeks so I doctor suggested me to take primolut-N 9 tablets for three days thrice (1-1-1) so I started taking tab on 17th night and stopped on 20th afternoon have completed 9 tablets. After stopping the tablets its my 3rd day still I didn't get my periods im too much worried that is there any chances that still im carrying? Need a urgent advise. Help me out!
I have taken mifepristone 200 mg 1 tab yesterday at 1 pm and then taken 1 tab of 200 mg Misoprostol tab after 6 hour and 1 tab today morning after 12 hour (all orally), did I take it right way. 2 tab left of 200 mg Misoprostol tab left which I am thinking of taking after 12 hour each, pls suggest did I follow right method.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.