Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akash
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AkashYour feedback matters!
Hi my wife now 18 th month pregnancy. Doctor did scanning and in report pointed reduced amniotic fluid. Is it normal or natural or worrying? Doctor didn't tell clearly so am asking you please ans me.
Hello sir, my mother had an floating calculi of 10_17 mm on the ovary. Is it necessary to go with operation or it can be solved by tablets.
I'm 32 years, I had my last periods on 18th march 2016, I did my pregnancy blood test on 25th April 2016 my serum beta hcg level was 200.5 and on 27th April 2016 it was 334.4. Is it normal? I've had a ultrasound sonography 6 months back and had a small polyps in mid body of the uterus measuring 7 * 4 mm, will it affect my pregnancy. Currently I'm taking folic acid and progesterone susten 200 tablets, pls advice.
With the change in lifestyle and stressful work profiles, a few ladies lean toward fasting with little alterations like tasting some water, tea or coffee. Few of them likewise consume fruits and dry fruits. In case you are fasting the altered way, you can begin your day with the same meal excluding dry fruits, fruits and coconut water.
These things can be included later in the day when you truly feel the need. Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of tea or coffee. Likewise, abstain from eating anything sweetened and high in sugar items while you are fasting. As the time gap will be long between your meals, eliminating these foods will help you stay away from unnecessary stress on the digestive system. This is how you can fast the healthy way during Karva Chauth:
- Nuts: Have plenty of nuts, for example, almonds and walnuts as they build up your energy for the day and are highly beneficial for your health. These nutritious nuts are high in fats that are essential for the body (connected to anti-aging and bringing down cholesterol). They are high in protein, which will keep you satisfied for a longer period of time.
- Water: Drink two to three glasses of lukewarm water. In case the water is warm, it gets consumed quicker as it matches the surrounding body temperature. This is essential to fuel up your reserves at the time of your sargi.
- Tea: It is an individual decision to consume some fluid at night. For those of you, who might want to do this, ensure in case you are having tea, to drink it with plenty of milk. Generally having tea on an empty stomach will increase the acidity of the stomach and may bring about pain.
- Sargi: In the morning while you have sargi, maintain a strategic distance from extremely sugary foods. In case that it is an absolute necessity, have just a bit to taste. The guideline is that sweet foods have a tendency to disturb hunger later in the day. So stay away from those appetite enhancers by keeping away from a lot of sweet. Homemade paneer is a healthy choice as it is high in protein and will in this way give you energy.
- Breakfast: Go for a light breakfast in the morning to stay away from a migraine and feeling heavy-headed the entire day. You may pick products like fruits and whole grains for your breakfast rather than refined oats and bread.
- Organic Products: Desserts build your hunger even more. In this manner try staying away from desserts the entire day. Rather you can pick organic products, as they give you early satiety with healthy nourishment.