Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akash DubeYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old female married since 6 years and wanting for a child desperately. I have irregular periods since puberty. I was diagnosed with pcod. 4 years back started ttc with no results so then started on clomid cycles. After a year of ttc was diagnosed with endometriosis due to which I had severe pain during periods. I never get my periods by itself. I get it only when I take tablets for it to come. Again stopping it is an issue. Sometimes it stops, sometimes again take medicine to stop. Lately I was on ayurvedic medicines, last december I had my periods which dint stop for 2.5 months. Again with medicines it stopped but a month back got a very severe pain in my pelvic area and stomach. I was admitted to hospital, with all scans it was known that the endo cyst had grown 10cm big! my gynec suggested a immediate conservative laparoscopy. I had a lap done on march 28th. April 4th I was given with gnrh analogue which was said to be given for 3 months. After the injection april 13th I had my periods which was very normal with no pain. First of all am less interested in intercourse, but now the injection has made my interest go still low:(may 4th was my second injection. After this I have a lot of pelvic pain. I feel as if the endo has come back, completely bloated with even with normal food. I feel so frustrated and depressed about this endometriosis that I have. My gynec has suggested a scan before the next injection next month to check with the endo, if there are no signs then no injection is needed she has told, then after it I can try for getting conceived. Can I have a baby with this condition? I feel sad about my present situation even after getting a lap done to remove the devil out. Please suggest wen early can I have my baby. Reports say my tubes and ovaries are all normal to bare a child. Thanks and regards.
I am a lady 47 years old. My hair falling too much from last 2 months volume remain half now. Thyroid normal. Hemoglobin 7.8 monthly period irregular. Advice me medicine pl to go to a hair expert is very costly and I can not afford.
Don't skip breakfast.
Studies show that eating a proper breakfast is one of the most positive things you can do if you are trying to lose weight. Breakfast skippers tend to gain weight. A balanced breakfast includes fresh fruit or fruit juice, a high-fibre breakfast cereal, low-fat milk or yoghurt, whole wheat toast, and a boiled egg.
Dear Dr, This question is on behalf of my wife. She is 27 year old (we been married for 1.5 months now). She got her usual period on Dec 27th and then we were flying to US on Jan 15th when she got a period which is less than 20 days. Now on Jan 31st she got very scanty light blood without further flow. Can you please advise on it. Thank you!
Wondered if anyone can tell me what to do. I had some pain after sex (orgasm) in my lower abdomen and thighs. Was down with fever for a day and has regular mensuration for 1 day and on the 2nd day mensuration was very little. I took ipill within 48 hrs. I am 12 weeks post open myo. Is this just because it is to soon or because something is wrong?
I am 27 years old female. I have recently developed PCOD, due to which I feel I am having severe acne (mostly nodule & closed ones). I am taking medication for both PCOD (from last 4 months) & acne (from last many years) but the acne just refuses to go. I have fine facial hair growth too (thick around chin as I get that part waxed). Kindly advice whether I should consult a Gynecologist or a Dermatologist? I am sick & tired of my acne & the dull face it results in. Please help.
For our bodies and psyches to work ideally, all parts of our systems require a sufficient supply of blood. At the point when blood is flowing as it needs to, our cells get the fuel that they need to carry out their functions. However, when the blood supply gets off course or the circulation is compromised, a great deal can go wrong.
Poor circulation happens when blood cannot satisfactorily move through veins, vessels and supply routes. It is frequently brought about by plaque development, which obstructs the flow of the blood through its assigned channels. It might likewise be a consequence of a stationary way of life, or poor cardiovascular capacity. One regular indication of below average course is frosty cool hands and feet. However, here are some of the herbs that can help improve the blood circulation:
- Gingko biloba: Most renowned for its impact of upgrading memory and intellectual execution, gingko biloba finishes this errand by enhancing flow all through the brain. The cancer-prevention agent mixes found in gingko biloba additionally increase blood circulation to all parts of the body. It may enhance sexual dysfunction caused by poor flow to the privates. These staggering tree leaves additionally boost energy levels, and are particularly noted for enhancing circulation through the eyes, avoiding eye problems, including those which may lead to visual impairment.
- Cayenne pepper: The warming impression that cayenne pepper makes in your body is an indication that it is giving a push to your flow. This notable flavor, which initially hails from India, enhances flow, as well as splits up the plaque improving the supply route dividers. It tries to detoxify the blood, and in addition, reinforce cardiovascular muscles. Also, cayenne helps in assimilation, supplement retention, modifying red platelets and has been seen to dial down the heart palpitations, apart from offering common alleviation from pain and aggravation.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn is a bush identified with rosebush, which develops wild in woody ranges around the world. Concentrates are got from the leaves, flowers and berries of the hawthorn shrub. The oligomeric procyanidins found in hawthorn may enhance general flow by relaxing veins, and guarding them from harm. This, as a result, can bring down pulse, enhance cardiovascular capacity and keep heart diseases at bay. Hawthorn has additionally been found very useful for individuals who have encountered and are recovering from heart attacks. These advantages incorporate decreasing anxiety and facilitating neck pain.
- Ginger root: While ginger is best known for helping in processing, it likewise has the quality of regulating the blood flow. Like different herbs and flavors that support course, it transports supplements all through the body productively. Ginger may bring down LDL "bad" cholesterol. Along these lines, it lessens the danger of heart illness. For women encountering their menstrual cycle, ginger can be exceptionally beneficial, as it has blood-stimulating properties that can decrease stomach cramping.
- Pine bark extract: Pine bark extract is taken from the internal bark of a pine tree species. It contains active compounds that can help to both reinforce veins and improve the immune system. This can bring down circulatory strain, and guarantee that all phones get a sufficient supply of oxygen. This concentrate may also help in diminishing edema (irritation brought about by liquid development in tissues) of the legs. Pine bark fundamental oil can be profoundly helpful for this reason. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Whether you consider tomato as a fruit or vegetable, it has a lot of benefits that can make a person healthier and fit. It is usually regarded as a salad that you may or may not want to eat as compared to other vegetables. However, Tomatoes, because of their helpful phytochemicals, such as lycopene, help in preventing a number of cancers and convey other medical advantages as well.
Read more to know the benefits proffered by tomatoes:
- Prevents cancer: As a magnificent source of vitamin C and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that cause cancer. Lycopene is known to prevent prostate tumor. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fiber content present in tomatoes, that to when consumed in a raw form are know bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to some extent as per certain studies published.
- Blood pressure: Low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
- Heart’s well-being: The fibre, potassium, vitamin C and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart’s well-being. An expansion in potassium, as well as a reduction in sodium, is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetes: Tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
- Constipation: Eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharge. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
- Eye health: Tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Skin: Collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin C. An inadequacy of vitamin C leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin C is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm as our skin is often exposed to UV rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
- Pregnancy: A good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the good health of the infant inside the mother’s womb. And, this can be found in good quantities in tomatoes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Why I am not getting pregnant? I have 10.3 gm/dL haemoglobin. Earlier suffering from burning during urinating (cystitis as per Doctor) pus cell 5-6/HPF, but nothing came in urine c&s. What should I do. Any further test to be done. Married for 1.5 yrs. Haemoglobin effect pregnancy?
CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE
- Child sexual abuse has been reported up to 80,000 times a year, but the number of unreported instances is far greater, because the children are afraid to tell anyone what has happened, and the legal procedure for validating an episode is difficult. The problem should be identified, the abuse stopped, and the child should receive professional help. The long-term emotional and psychological damage of sexual abuse can be devastating to the child.
- Child sexual abuse can take place within the family, by a parent, step-parent, sibling or other relative; or outside the home, for example, by a friend, neighbor, child care person, teacher, or stranger. When sexual abuse has occurred, a child can develop a variety of distressing feelings, thoughts and behaviors.
- No child is psychologically prepared to cope with repeated sexual stimulation. Even a two or three year old, who cannot know the sexual activity is wrong, will develop problems resulting from the inability to cope with the overstimulation.
- The child of five or older who knows and cares for the abuser becomes trapped between affection or loyalty for the person, and the sense that the sexual activities are terribly wrong. If the child tries to break away from the sexual relationship, the abuser may threaten the child with violence or loss of love. When sexual abuse occurs within the family, the child may fear the anger, jealousy or shame of other family members, or be afraid the family will break up if the secret is told.
- A child who is the victim of prolonged sexual abuse usually develops low self-esteem, a feeling of worthlessness and an abnormal or distorted view of sex. The child may become withdrawn and mistrustful of adults, and can become suicidal.
- Some children who have been sexually abused have difficulty relating to others except on sexual terms. Some sexually abused children become child abusers or prostitutes, or have other serious problems when they reach adulthood.
- Often there are no obvious external signs of child sexual abuse. Some signs can only be detected on physical exam by a physician.
Sexually abused children may also develop the following:
- unusual interest in or avoidance of all things of a sexual nature
- sleep problems or nightmares
- depression or withdrawal from friends or family
Statements that their bodies are dirty or damaged, or fear that there is something wrong with them in the genital area refusal to go to schoolChild Sexual Abuse, “Facts for Families,” No. 9 (5/08)
- delinquency/conduct problems
- aspects of sexual molestation in drawings, games, fantasies
- unusual aggressiveness, or
- suicidal behavior.
Child sexual abusers can make the child extremely fearful of telling, and only when a special effort has helped the child to feel safe, can the child talk freely. If a child says that he or she has been molested, parents should try to remain calm and reassure the child that what happened was not their fault. Parents should seek a medical examination and psychiatric consultation.
Parents can prevent or lessen the chance of sexual abuse by:
- Telling children that if someone tries to touch your body and do things that make you feel
- funny, say NO to that person and tell me right away
- Teaching children that respect does not mean blind obedience to adults and to authority,
For example, don't tell children to, “Always do everything the teacher or baby-sitter tells you to do.”
- Encouraging professional prevention programs in the local school system
- Sexually abused children and their families need immediate professional evaluation and treatment.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrists can help abused children regain a sense of self-esteem, cope with feelings of guilt about the abuse, and begin the process of overcoming the trauma. Such treatment can help reduce the risk that the child will develop serious problems as an adult.
1. Dried fruits and nuts
2. Chocolate milk
3. Egg Omelet
4. Whole wheat bagel with peanut butter
5. Cottage cheese
7. Sweet potatoes
9. Greek yogurt
10. Peanut butter sandwich
11. Healthy cereals
12. Fruit smoothie
15. Protein pancakes
16. Whey protein
17. Apple and peanut butter
18. Cheese and crackers
19. Stir fry veg
20. Light pizza.
My friend is 16 and and didn't have periods for 2 months the blood report says I have esr level 70. Is my she pregnant? But she didn't have sex but made out woth her boyfriend with full clothes on!
My wife had her mensuration cycle over in wednesday. On thursday afternoon we had sex n I accidentally inserted my sperms into her, she went n peed right away n told that very little blood came out. Late that night we again had sex n I again accidentally inserted my sperms into her. She again went n peed right away telling that the sperm was out. Early morning on sunday she took unwanted 72 empty stomach, (from the 65th hour of first sex ). Its been monday today n so is there any possibility of her getting pregnant.
Ovarian cancer takes place when the cells in either of your ovaries have an abnormal growth. The ovaries are two small organs, situated on either side of your uterus. They deliver female sex hormones and store and discharge eggs (ova) that help a woman reproduce. Ovarian cancer is a serious disease that emerges from various sorts of cells and growths inside the ovary.
Specialists do not know precisely what causes ovarian cancer. Hereditary qualities, for example and other DNA changes, are a danger element for few ladies. Around 10 out of 100 ovarian cancers are thought to be brought about by quality transformations in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Women who go through changes due to these carrier genes are more at risk of contracting ovarian cancer.
The earliest symptoms of ovarian cancer are as follows:
- Frequent bloating in the uterus or stomach area.
- Pain in your pelvis or belly.
- Inconvenience while eating, or feeling full quickly.
- Urinary issues, for example, a critical need to urinate or urinating more frequently than expected.
The disease is usually suspected after an ultrasound suggests an ovarian cyst with a specific appearance. If there is a suspicion of ovarian cancer on ultrasound, you doctor may ask for a blood test for markers like CA-125, CEA, AFP, etc.
Treatment options for ovarian cancer:
The decision of treatment and the long-term result for ladies who have ovarian cancer relies upon the sort and phase of cancer they are in. Your age, general wellbeing, personal satisfaction, and wish to get pregnant should be considered. The primary treatment methods for ovarian cancer are:
- Surgery to see whether you have cancer or not and to treat it. This may include taking biopsies to check for the spread of cancer.
- Chemotherapy, which uses medications to kill the cancerous cells. It is suggested after surgery for most phases of ovarian cancer.
- Women who are in a more progressive stage of ovarian cancer may have a portion of their chemotherapy before surgery and whatever is left of it after surgery. This can make the surgery more secure for these women.
- Radiation treatment might be utilized to pulverize the cancer cells with the help of high-measurement X-ray beams or other high-vitality beams.
Side Effects of Treatment Methods:
Most medications for ovarian cancer cause reactions. They may vary, depending upon the kind of treatment, your age and general well-being. Reactions of surgery rely on the degree of your surgery and spread of the disease. In case your specialist removes your ovaries, you lose the capacity to bear children with your own eggs. The option of egg freezing should be discussed before resorting to this step. Furthermore, if both ovaries are removed, it leads to menopausal symptoms.
Symptoms of chemotherapy may incorporate loss of appetite and weight, queasiness, fatigue, vomiting, nausea and hair loss.
One should get regular or annual check-ups done to see if there are problems in any parts of the bodies since natural symptoms of cancer are only visible after a certain stage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.