Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajitsinh S Nimbalkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ajitsinh S NimbalkarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 I am having pain in my left hand from shoulder upper part near to vane which leads to my armpit and hold my arm I thought about heart attack but no sim tomes I guess so please gid.
I am a 15 year old boy and I weigh only 35 kg. I take a healthy diet still weigh less than what I should weigh. How can I increase my weight and become healthy?
I have small black dots on nose. How can I remove them? I tried many soaps bt no use. Prescription plz.
Hi I'm a male does using various type of face wash or creams does makes our skin fair or beautiful? Does it really works for our skin? Does it gives us the best results. please tel me or let me know used I use?
Let me begin writing about this topic by saying that omega-3 is probably the one nourishment complement you should take. Over the years numerous medical studies have been made to evaluate the benefits of omega-3 body fat. The bottom line of the majority of these trails is that taking omega-3 will be beneficial to your health whether you are healthy or suffering from various health conditions.
Omega 3 comes from both animal and plant source, thus both vegan and non-vegan can consume it. Health experts stress more on fish based omega-3 which was first discovered and has become million dollar business. Other than animal source it is seen in flax-seed, chia, hemp and other land plants.
Animal source has EPA – eicosapentaenoic and DHA – docosahexenoic acid whereas plant source offers alphalogic acid – ala. This, ala is then further converted to EPA and DHA, which aids in the learning and behaviour. So what this epa and DHA do to our body.
Well, studies have shown that sufficient intake of omega-3 benefits to your heart. It marked decreases the risks of heart attack and stroke. Omega-3 has the potential to normalize and regulate the cholesterol triglyceride levels in the body. Studies have shown omega -3 are anti-arrhythmic, anti-thrombin, anti-atherosclerotic and anti-inflammatory. Apart from the omega – 3 there is also another essential fat in the body termed as omega -6 which has to be taken into 1: 1 ratio and corn, soy, canola, safflower and subfloor oil are its rich source. For bodybuilder so, omega-3 has seemed to be gold material. Sufficient omega-3 in your body aids in muscle building, DHA and EPA increases the synthesis and decrease the delegation. Apart from the muscle building, it can also be used for reducing belly fat when combined to exercises. It's best results are seen over the belly region. This is done by the property of omega-3 being sensitive to insulin. Omega-3 is also good for joint thus improve the joint cartilage and minimizes the joint stiffness. It also aids to joint recovery.
I have a black pigment on my face and face is so much oily and I have dot on my face what can I do for those things.
Anger is good. It protects you. But intense, uncontrolled anger may destroy valuable relationships. Anger is a result of anxiety and fear. When we assume that our expectations will not be met, we become anxious. When we feel unsure about our own capabilities we become anxious. This anxiety creates fear. Anxiety comes from our beliefs. All beliefs can be modified.
Anger has lots of energy. Avoid arguments/confrontations when you are very angry. When you are very angry you are likely to use rough language which may damage your relations and you are likely to behave impulsively. All this you might regret later on. Following are a few techniques which will help you to manage your anger in difficult situations :
- Sit down and have a glass of water, slowly. This will help you to calm down a little.
- Avoid or go away from that room or situation. Tell the people concerned, that you are angry and would like to discuss it some other time.
- Deep breathing exercises help a lot. Close your eyes, take 10 deep breaths, turn your attention towards your body. See what is happening to your body. Tell your body muscles to relax. If your heart is beating fast, if you are breathing fast, continue deep breathing, till it normalises.
- Now understand what is making you angry. Understand your own anxiety and fear related to the issue.
- Let the other person know how you are “feeling”. Start your statements, “I feel hurt/insulted/let down/neglected etc. when you do this”, instead of saying “You hurt/neglect me”. When you express your feeling in this manner, the other person does not feel blamed, which makes the other person more receptive.
- Focus on the current issue, don’t bring in past situations.
- Tell the other person, what you want or expect, instead of telling what you do not want. E.G. Instead of saying “I don’t want you to go out now”, say “I would like you to stay at home today”.
- Listen carefully what the other person wants to tell you. Give others a chance to voice their opinions.
- Make an eye contact and be firm but polite while communicating your point of view.
- Understand everyone’s responsibility in the situation. Try to see, what is your share in the problematic situation? Work on that.
- Understand what change you want.
- Have realistic expectations from others and also from yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.