Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajit Phadake
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit PhadakeYour feedback matters!
I am M/64/ 6'/80 kgs having DM II, HT for past 12 yrs. Cholesterol 136 Triglycerides 126 HDL 42 VLDL 25 LDL 69 CRP 1.0 HB 1AC 7.5 I have been feeling breathless for past several years on vigorous walk. Never took it seriously until a doctor friend told for heart check up. Echo OK, TMT-- no major issue. Walked 7-5 minutes. Thallium Stress OK. Doctor says heart is enlarged. Other says it is OK and for Breathlessness he says vasal is suppressed and creates this issue Leading almost sedentary life style. Beside medicines for DM II and HTN, Cardiologist prescribed the following medicines. Lasix OD, Carvidon TDS Ranx 500 Myonit 2.6 BD. out OD ANy Advice Please Thanks.
My cousin is sort of stressed due to over thinking. Now she is having extreme daytime sleepiness. Like she feels sleepy while speaking to someone phone but still can control her sleep. I am panicked. How can I handle this? I don't want her to go with Anti depressants as they are not recommended for health. Please help me on this :(. .her age is 41 with normal height and weight Thanks in advance.
What type of food I will take that will prevent weight increase and help weight reduction without work out.
I have 23 years old, I am suffering with gastric problem, even I ate little amount food, I feel my stomach as heavily, can you please give me suggestion to decrease this problem.
every time the cycle dates come closer I get some brown spot for 2/3 days prior to my actual cycle. I am confused as should I count the first date of my cycle from the day the brown spots are visible or the day of my bleeding. I have thyroid and pcod as well. I am planning to conceive for last six months but no results. Pls suggest.
I lost my appetite maybe because I stay fasting twice a week for a whole day (On Thursday and Saturday). Little devotional. And now the problem is I'm not feeling hunger on other days as well. And I started losing my weight. Though I used to stay fasting before it never happen like this. Can you please me with this. Thanks.
I was relationship with a girl about 2 years suddenly she left me becoz of her parents and politics in her family. I think she hate me and she wanna forget me. Here 4 month ago. No single response from her. We were in same college. Something I call. Her and talk normally.. Afterwards I always get hurt. What should I do next.
After my father diagnosed with diabetes mellitus 2, he had started to not to eat sweet products. Since then, around 20-30 days, he was feeling weakness and vision decreased too. He is taking medication for diabetes, walk for half an hour twice daily. What should be done.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.