Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KothadiyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from the sinusitis problem due to which I get cold after the interval of every one or two months.
I have got tonsil and feeling pain little pain in my throat. I don't know how it happened but not getting cured since past three days. I am taking medicine from past 2 days but still not decreased. Please suggest what to do.
Sir, I am 23 years old female. Recently I found my hypothyroidism. I am taking tablets and yoga on daily. And i am having the symptoms of constipation and light dizziness while walking. Is it caused by thyroid or any other reason? how can I avoid this? please give me some suggestions.
My father is suffering from sinus problem. Medicines course had been started. What are the home tips to be taken to cure sinus problem quickly. With effect of sinus he is feeling headache. So please give reply sir. Age is 51 years.
I have throat pain and I had smoked for one year and quited month ago, I am worried that I am developing a cancer tumour in throat please help me what is the problem and is it is cancer or other, and which type of doctors should I consult.
Dear doctor from last 3 to 4 days ,I have pain in my throat. Today its inc res, so please prescript some medicine for this.
I was loosing lot of hair, so I went bald but my bald head has lot of dandruff patches and It seem to have stuck there. How should I remove it. Please reply.
I am in my first trimester of pregnancy. For the last 10 days I have been experiencing total dry mouth and throat during sleep. Be it my afternoon nap or night sleep. After I wake up I feel so dry. This is so new to me. Is this normal.
I am having a minor throat ache but besides taking medicines it is not getting alright. What should I do?
I am suffering from coughs and nose jam problem. Tell me the most housing solutions for it not medicinal?
Hi I have this ear and back of the ear pain on the right side. I think its coz I have sme light cold and wax formation. Any ear drop suggested to melt the wax. The pain is a little painful and I cant turn my head suddenly to the left side. Urgent help appreciated
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery