Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have psoriasis problem in hand and legs and some part of body. I uses many ointments and tablets. But this problem not gone. What should I do?
Good mrg sir/ madam, I'm suffering from itching I used the lotion for that that lotion is known as scabies. Then also it's not going rather the back sports are paper? Wht to do for that.
Hello sir. My question is. My through is going dry suddenly then start coughing. I have already consult a general physician. That digonose does not work I was doing gym then eating food supplement. Please suggest why it goes dry.
Hey I am from delhi I have an big problem with my face skin 1st is on my nose there is lots of thin and small pimples in red colour and my face skin is very sensitive in past I have already used very costly lots of creams on my face but after using that stuff after 3to4 days maah skin got red so in that situation I was not able to go outside as well so for now I am not using any stuff for my face I am just using face wash. So please if there is anything for the betterment for my skin please plz let me know asap.
Dear doctor, I am losing hair very quickly. I tried many thighs, use bst shampoos, conditioner. Bt nothing could stop my hair fall. Just the age of 21 my hair become so thin.
I have a scratch mark on my face. Kindly suggest me how to recover this. I have used No Scar but no result found.
I have black heads on my nose. How to get rid off? what should I do at home naturally. Suggest me some remedies. Thank you.
Hello doctor i am 25 years old and my legs and stomach are has devleoped dark spots after ringworms what medicnes should i take to fade those spots
I had a allergy for a long years maybe 10 years. I had itching problem in my whole body. Please advise me the solution for this.
My age is only 22 and my hairs starting become white, I don't want white hairs at this age so can you help me how I can protect my hair from being white?
Hello doctor. I need to know about the skin related problems. That how acne comes and what we can do.
I had lots of white pores in my face and back of the body (A small round shape in white colour). I consult this with some local doctors and they said it due to the winter, But its still on my face and no changes on that by using their prescribed medicines. Whats this disease called? How it causes.? What are the remedial measures to this?
Pitted keratolysis is a skin condition that affects the soles of your feet. As a result of this disease, the skin on the forefoot or heel turns white with pitted clusters. This is often accompanied by an offensive odor and is worse when the skin is wet. This odor is the main reason patients seek treatment for this skin condition. If left untreated, this can last for many years.
People who suffer from excessive sweating and those who wear closed shoes for extended durations have a high risk of suffering from this condition. Pitted Keratolysis is a bacterial infection where the bacteria multiply in moist conditions and release enzymes that destroy the horny cells of the foot soles.
With time, this turns into characteristic crater like pits on the skin. They also produce sulphur compounds simultaneously that lead to the odor.
Treatment for this skin condition can be categorized under medicinal treatments and home remedies.
- One of the ways to treat this disease is to treat the hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating that triggers it.
- Topical fusidic acid ointments or clotrimazole ointments can also provide some relief.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral antibiotics to clear stubborn lesions.
- Other treatment options include anti-bacterial soap and injectable botulinum toxin. Using a strong antiperspirant with aluminum chloride can also resolve the issue.
- The first thing you must do if you suffer from this condition is keep your feet dry. Wearing socks with your shoes is a good idea as this keeps your feet dry and ventilated. Thus, keeping the bacteria from multiplying. After having a bath, pay special attention to drying your feet. You could even use a hair dryer on your feet.
- Wash your feet with soap and water at least twice a day. You could also use an antiseptic cleanser or antibacterial soap.
- Try and reduce the number of hours you wear closed shoes. Whenever possible, wear open toed sandals. Do not wear the same shoes for two days in a row without giving them time to dry out.
- If possible, change your socks at least once in the day.
- Do not share footwear or towels with anyone else.
- Apply antiperspirants to the soles of your feet.
- Soak your feet in half a bucket of water with 15-20 drops of tea tree oil.