Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay D Jadhav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay D JadhavYour feedback matters!
I'm trying to lose fat & eating less calories & no junk food. But I'm not getting any significant change in my body. I walk daily. But still I'm not getting slim instead I put on more weight than earlier. What should I do to stop weight gain & reduce it. I can not see the changes in weight scale. But I look fat in the mirror much than earlier. Please help me.
Sir good evening. Sir my question is that is there any medicine which controls whitening of hair. My hair and beard gets white nearly at the age of 19.
Its been one month and she is suffering from Headache + sinus, headache gets triggered in intervals.
I am a businessman based in NCR. I am having erectile issues. Although there is no problem in the erection, I go soft the moment I penetrate. Don't know anyone I can consult for the same.
In most cases, occasional dry penis skin is a fact of life. That's because almost anything can lead to dry penis skin, including something as innocuous as changing the detergent a guy uses for his sheets or even changing his workout routine to something that makes him sweat a bit more. To help ease the dryness of such delicate skin, good penis care is necessary. And for most guys, within a couple of days of proper attention, that dry penis skin is just like new.
But what happens when a man does everything he can think to do and it doesn't seem to make a difference? And what does it mean if the dry skin issue actually gets worse instead of better? It's important for a man to know when dry penis skin is a run-of-the-mill issue that will resolve in a few days, versus a problem that might require a doctor to evaluate it and provide treatment. To that end, here's a short primer on what's serious - and what's not.
Dry penis skin causes
Understanding the causes of dry penis skin can help a guy determine just how serious the situation might be. Here are the most common reasons for dry, itchy penis skin:
1. Too much masturbation. A guy who likes to handle the throttle a little too often is bound to wind up with some dryness, even if he uses plenty of lube. That's simply because over time, the rigorous stroking pulls natural oils from the skin, and when the lube is washed away, so is all that precious oil. But those who enjoy masturbation without lube are in for even worse dryness, as there is nothing to protect the penis from aggressive over-handling. The easiest way to cure the problem? Let the penis rest and apply plenty of moisturizing penis health crème in the meantime.
2. Dry sex. Whether a guy is getting it on without lube during intercourse or he's enjoying other activities, such as 'outercourse' or extended foreplay, his penis might rub up against various surfaces - such as the sheets, pillows, and yes, even his partner's body - and eventually, dry skin can be the result. The only cure for this is to keep the penis in good shape to begin with; again, this requires an excellent penis health crème.
3. Skin allergies and irritations. Sometimes a guy's penis is just fine, but then within hours, it's not. This sudden dryness is often related to something in the environment, such as a mild allergic reaction to new detergents, fragrances, cleansers, and anything else that might come into contact with the delicate penis skin. In this case, some detective work is in order. A guy should eliminate the variety of issues that might be causing the problem, then see if there is any improvement.
4. Skin conditions. For some men, things get a bit more serious. Dryness that doesn't respond to the use of a penis health crème or other moisturizing efforts might be a problem that requires a doctor's attention. Some skin conditions, such as eczema or psoriasis, can occur on the penis just as easily as they might appear on other parts of the body. If a man has dry, itchy penis skin that doesn't respond to his home treatments should visit the doctor to find out what the problem might be.
5. The weather. Surprisingly, the weather plays a serious role in dry skin. Many men are familiar with dry hands and a dry face or lips during the worst of the colder seasons. The same thing can happen to the penis. Again, use of a great crème, plenty of hydration, and running a humidifier during the winter can all help.