Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay AdharYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I'm 23 years old women. My wedding on Feb 1st 2017, and I was psories patient .in my engagement buz of parlour makeup I got acne all over my face before my skin was so clear. N my skin type is combination skin. I often get black aids on my nose, chin.plz suggest me good ointments for sudden pimple on my big day n also suggest me products for psories skin type care. I use lakme absolute products for function. Daily I don't even apply anything to my skin. I'll b thankful to get good response.-)
I am hearing about, " B.LAB Oil Control Complexion Gel" to control Hair loss & it also helps for re-growth of hair. Can someone tell me how effective it is? Is their any side effects?
How to control dandruff and hairfall, I am tried many shampoo but hairfall doesn't stop and head scalp also itching due to dandruff.
What is the best treatment for psoriasis. My left foot is scaly. The foot is swollen and itchy. Feeling Itch on various parts of the body at any time.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do. Can you pls help me.
I have hair loss problem, at this early age I lost 60% of my hair. Can I go for hair fixing! Ist safe?
I have a mouth holes, that happens in every weak like pimples, mouth and thong holes like red and white holes.
Hi, Doctor, I have a straight black line on my thumb from last one year i am gaining my weight to so please help me I want lose weight
He is suffering from skin allergies these days might be due to the rainy season need some help on medicines.
I am 23 year old and I am having pimple problem on my face from last 3 year please tell me the solution for this problem.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique of hair transplant has obtained considerable popularity over the past several years. This developing technique makes use of a small round punch to extort follicular units from the patient's donor areas. The follicular units are grouped to form grafts and then relocated into the patient's balding areas.
What makes FUE better than FUT?
FUE is essentially a subtype of FUT (Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation). FUT can be performed in two ways, either by microscopic strip harvesting technique or by FUE. The less persistent nature and rapid healing time have made FUE gain that extra edge over FUT.
How FUE is performed?
The follicular unit grafts usually occur in a grouping of one, two, three or four hairs. These grafts are carefully harvested directly from the donor scalp using a small punch whose size typically varies from 0.7 to 1mm. Through a multiple step blunt dissection process, the underlying follicular unit is alienated from the neighboring tissues. Thereafter, the follicular units can be extorted with the help of forceps. The pores left behind post removal of follicle get healed within few days.
These extracted follicles are relocated to the patient's balding areas with the help of forceps. This hair transplantation is done either immediately after a single graft is extracted or after the entire harvest is over. The entire extraction and relocation of hair follicle is carried out by experts of the field, aided by trained technicians.
Advantages of FUE:
- Less Invasive Technique: Unlike FUT, FUE involves individual extraction of follicles directly from the scalp using small punches. Thus, it does not require any closure of post-extortion wounds. This makes FUE less invasive in nature. This is definitely an advantage of FUE which makes it popular among the masses.
- No Linear Scars and Rapid Healing: FUT often leaves behind linear scars on patient's occipital and temporal areas of the scalp. Furthermore, the wounds due to FUT take more time to heal. Both of these problems are considerably reduced by opting FUE. FUE creates small, circular scars after the transplantation, which goes undetected. The wounds also get healed much rapidly.
- Option for Body Hair Transplantation: FUE opens wide options for probable donor areas of hair follicles. The hair follicles can be extracted from any part of donor's body which has got feasible hair growth. Thus, the hair supply gets increased for any hair repair operation.
- Best Suited Eyebrow Reconstruction: All those typical hair transplants, which require extortion of limited number of single hair follicles, FUE is best suited. The hair follicles are individually examined and picked by the FUE surgeons as per the requirement. Therefore, it is best suited for critical procedures like eyebrow reconstruction.
By exploring the advantages of FUE, it can be easily concluded that this developing hair transplantation technique will surely get highly popular in the coming years.
I'm 22 years old girl my face skin looking always tried and also not looking fresh & pimple marks also.
I am a male teenager, I have been suffering hair-fall and it's bothering me. Please help me with something healthy, coz I won't be left with any hair in a few years from now. Help me.
Hai sir I am balu I have one small problem I am facing hair loss problem past from six months on words.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from pimples. Pls suggested me how to remove pimple. About any cream for pimples.
I have black spots on my face how to remove it? I m using medicine for my back pain is the black spot due to medicine or something else?
I have problem with my hairs as I am losing my hair eventually and becoming white my hair. please tell me the solution.
Hair transplant procedures are preferred when opting for hair-loss solutions as they are not only a permanent solution to hair-loss, but with the advent of modern technology, it also looks very natural. Today surgeons are capable of transplanting and extracting large number of hair follicles. Currently there are two major methods via which hair transplant procedure is performed. They are known as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation). Read on more to find which one you should opt for.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
Follicular Unit Extraction is a hair transplant procedure, in which the hair transplant physicians extract each hair follicle directly from the scalp. It is done randomly and it results in lower density of hair in the donor area which is not noticeable in most cases.
- Pain Management: In FUE, stitches are unnecessary and there is no existence of any linear scar, so healing time is short and there is almost non-existent post procedural discomfort.
- Scarring: There is no linear scarring as such in FUE but there are 1mm in diameter or less puncture marks which heal by themselves within 3 to 7 days.
Follicular Unit Transplant
Follicular Unit Transplant or FUT is the procedure of transplanting your hair by removal of a small strip of tissue from the back of your head. Hair follicles are extracted from there for further use. FUT is recommended in cases of advanced hair loss. FUT also recommended as in most cases, your physician will be able to deliver results which meet your expectations.
- Pain Management: FUT procedure can cause some pain as swelling may occur in the region from where the tissue has been extracted. Suitable medication can be prescribed by your physician in case the pain persists.
- Scarring: Opting for a FUT procedure results in a very thin linear scar in the donor region. The scar is very much concealable as it is visible only if you opt for the shortest haircut styles.