Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Advay
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. AdvayYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old jab mai earphone 15 min se jyada use krti hu to mere head bhut heavy ho jada h nd mere ear mai b bhut pain rehta h so what is tha reason behind this?
I feel pain in skull near the upper side of ear. When I slowly pressed it, it's made pain. Also I headache before someday. Please give me advice for what I am do. Also give me reasons behind this problem. Thank You.
I have undergone septoplasty a year ago. After 2-3 months I needed to eat antibiotics because I faced problem of congestion and mucus for 1-2 month I was on antibiotics as 10 day doze. Now since 4 months I am doing neti to clean nose I morning I never feel problem during day but when I wake up I fell scratchy throat amd mucus. Also when I stop doing my nose swell and develops a bump at night (in those days also if I do neti)
I have a problem i lose my sleep in night by 2 pm or 3 pm so in day time i feel sleeping also i have snoring problem while sleeping with huge sound i had consult reg this problem and inserted cmr in my nose and checked with any block in my nose or any sinus prblm but he could not race any thing he told me snoring is bcs my tounge goes and blocks my small thounge and blocks my breathe frm nose and starts breathing frm mouth with huge sound . Is there any medicine or solutions frm which i can get ride of this disease my age 38 years.
MRI report SAYS: Background: c/0 left RMT carcinoma. An ill-defined heterogeneously enhancing mass lesion of size 8.5*5.6 cm centered in left RMT. It is extending from left canine of mandible to TMJ with extensive destruction of mandibular body and ramus. There is extension in FOM, Left tonsil, Left ITF with involvement of both pterygoid muscles of left side and erosion of pterygoid plates, hard palate and maxillary sinus. There is skull base erosion but no intracranial extension. Multiple enlarged enhancing left side level 1A, 1B,IIA and IIB lymph nodes are seen ,largest measuring 17. 6 mm inn SAD. Hypophraynx/Larynx: Normal Major neck Vessels: Normal Comparison :As compared to previous scan, there is mild increase in the size of the mass-Progressive disease. Impression: Carcinoma left buccal mucosa-locally advanced tumour involving FOM. Tonsil,ITF & skull base with cervical lymph node enlargement-Progressive Disease.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.