Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Adrita J PhadtareYour feedback matters!
Hello, Doctor my dad is a diabetic patient and suffered a silent heart attach recently 15 days before what is the best possible treatment. Please suggest. Regards, Deepanshu.
My shoulder is paining due to I am fallen from bike by the scanning report they said happened and no fracture but still my shoulder is paining what are the precautions can I fallow?
Hi, I had got my laser done in dec. My eyes are absolutely fine now. It was a slow recovery procedure. But I have itching in my eyes. What should I do about it?
I am24 years old and suffer from hair fall problem iam change my lotion which change the water and weather also. Its my requirement to change location.
There is irritation and pain in my Anus area. Is it a sign of piles, if yes, what are the possible remedies to cure this.
Hi jeet here. Having depression problem from last 20 yrs. Feels normal when im on continuous medicine. The day I stopped tasking medicine ,again I find the same problem. sleepless night. Is one of the problem. Restless ness .
I have one problem on my face is over blacky but I am not a black in the past days how can I recover its a very urgent situation at this time so can you please help me
When I throw a ball or something on my right hand the shoulder is dislocating (i can feel the pain) couple of minutes it will be normal (no pain)
I am 34 old lady. My hight is 5'3 inches my weight is 74 kg. I am tyroid patient. How to release my weight.
Every morning when I get up ,I begin to sneeze which continues for 5 to 10 mins. It's going on for last 6 months. Even I get cold very quickly, even in summer. Sometimes I begin to sneeze when go outside. So please suggest any remedies.
My son is having less listening attitude, he always plays and never listen to somebody and not having the attitude of studying.
My weight is 80 kg and my hight is 5'7 inch. This is my over weight? If this is my over weight pls provide me a diet chat.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine. Let’s see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
1. Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
2. Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
3. Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
4. If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
5. Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
6. Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
7.Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
8. Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
9. Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man’s sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
10. Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
11. Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
12. Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
13. Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
14. Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
15. Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above-mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn’t do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it’s better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Having diabetes does not mean you can?t enjoy the fun and excitement that traveling brings with it. With a little bit of planning you can enjoy your travels to the fullest and keep your diabetes in check.
Always carry your prescription along while travelingCarry at least twice as many medicines and insulin as you usually needAlways carry extra batteries with your glucometerCarry small snacks to help cope with low sugar levelsNever store insulin in checked luggage, it may be exposed to extreme temperaturesCheck your blood sugar levels regularlyDo simple stretching exercises in your seat during the flightHave small, frequent meals instead of three big meals in a dayPrefer water, unsweetened teas/ coffee or diet soda to other drinksWear comfortable shoes and never go out bare feet on beaches