Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Aditya KelkarYour feedback matters!
Rahhav have pain in his right eye. Feel some particle in eye. Pain is not tolerable. Fail to open his eyes. We tried with water, eye drop, wet cloth on eye but no work. This is nyt time here. We do not hv doctor near us. In this. Time. please reply what we do.
From past one week I'm frequently getting water from my eyes while driving and while using computer. I'm a 22 year old male, I'm employee my work is based on computer. Daily on a average I'll use system for about 6-8 hrs. Is this because of using system more frequently? What are prevention or care need to be taken? Are there chances of getting eye site? If so what precautions need to taken to stay safe? Thank you! Waiting for a valuable response.
Hello world doctor you mentioned ladies is good I heard that after lasik sometimes power increased and if we fall down no way to correct vision or by chance if we rub our eyes with hands it create infection how far it is true please inform we did all his test only his rating in corner it was turned they are saying they can first rectify he is both cylindrical and spherical eye.
I'm suffering from stomach pain at lower left side. Suffering from headache. It's paining even when I'm walking and doing exercise. There is no kidney problem. What is the reason? My stool is dull. When I'm eating non veg it is in dark colour and urine is in yellow colour. My BP is normal. I'm having sight. There is no pain in eyes.
Is there any medicine which can decrease my eye power, I use contact lens of -3 power and my age is 18 year, please answer my problem Thank you.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.