Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aditi Kulkarni
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old and my weight is only 36 kg. From last 6 year I want to increase my weight what should I do.
Sex! Need some one but not getting, masturbated but not satisfied & sex toes are banned, help me, to do it. Need it badly!
My thyroid was high and now its in range but my cholesterol is 236 where as range is 200. Please suggest me how to reduce it?
Hi doctor, I am 26 years female, I am using adalpene and aziderm 20% cream for skin lightening or even tone from past 3 months but I don't see any improvement. I also have facial hair growth. I already completed 3 sessions on upper lip bit don't see any changes instead it's turned dark. I am really upset on spending money n also have no hopes on any future improvement. Can you please suggest me good cream without any side effects. Does Ayurveda creams helps in skin brightening and remove facial hair please advise me. Please note I am using Photostable sunscreen regularly my skin is oily and maintain good diet.
I am 24 years old male person. I am having a problem. In my head always songs get stuck and disturbs me alot while I am in important work. So I repeatedly listen another song to delete that old song. Again new song get stuck in my head. So please help me is the problem is severe? Am I required to consult a doctor .Please help me .I am a software engineer. This problem is having from last one year. Due to this I got disturbed and loosing confidence and concentration.
I'm suffering from a skin problem. For that I'm using a ointment called" candiderma" Is it safe for me and for my skin? Causes any side affects?
Human sexuality is a field wherein there is a lot of research ongoing and yet still more research required. Female sexuality is another confusing arena wherein, there are studies which tend to be contradictory. Within female sexuality, orgasms are especially, a hot button topic with a lot of conflicting views. However, one thing is clear from the multiple studies; women with better mental health tend to orgasm better, more often and more easily.
Mental health, orgasm and body language: It has been noted in studies that women who are in a better mental state tend to orgasm better and thus, it is reflected in their body language over time. One of the most important parts of human body language is gait or how someone walks. Many studies have shown this to be an important parameter of how women orgasm.
Gait and female sexuality: The relationship between the body language of a woman and her ability to orgasm is generally considered interchangeable. Certain studies have shown that women, who are naturally able to orgasm quicker, faster and regularly tend to have a higher level of self-confidence and thus, it is reflected in the way they walk. Other professionals believe that women who have a better and more confident walk are able to orgasm because they were more confident in their daily lives; thus that mental confidence translated into more orgasms. Whichever be the case, it was proven that gait did have a connection with the ability of a woman to orgasm.
The actual study
In the actual study, a group of sexologists were asked to judge the gait of women who had a history of vaginal orgasms, especially through penetrative intercourse. In most cases, the doctors were able to decipher whether the women had the ability to have proper orgasms or not. The doctors were unaware of the sexual history of these women and had to decipher whether the women could orgasm by judging the walk and general movement. In about 80 percent of the cases, the doctors predicted it correctly. Some of the factors that the doctors judged them upon and were found to be uniform were:
- Absence of stiffness among muscles
- Body posture
The study may help sexologists to clear psychological problems in the cases of many women and help them improve their general self-confidence to allow them to be better in bed and thus be able to orgasm. The gait and the improvement on sexuality will thus help them have a better quality of life in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.