Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi KulkarniYour feedback matters!
My age is 21 years and I weight only 55 kgs my legs are very thin I want to gain some healthy weight as soon as possible tell me what to do.
I have teeth problem from before 10 days, then every day I smoke cigarettes any solution please tell me.
Hi my child is 10 months old and he is not eating anything. Nor drinking milk. He is just picking up the rubbish from the ground and eating. What should I do now. Can you recommend any tonic. Should I go for it.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
How to prevent wrist pain? It was running 1 months ,doctor give me medicine BIOTRAM -- PLUS, it prevent my pain but when we stop to medicine the pain is in same condition. Please help me what I doing?
Just above the arch, on the inner side of the ankle and just before the ankle, in the inner mid region above the sole, I have occurrence of frequent mild pain, which is more like a mild throbbing tolerable muscular pain. What would be the treatment?
I am 21 years old. I have tooth ache. I'm not able to eat cold and hot foods. It gives me pain. What to do I don't know. Please help me.
I am 20 years old having phimosis, wanted to know if it will create problem in future? Is there any exercise or medicine to cure it or will I have to go for operation? Please help.
I do workout in gym around 2 years and lift heavyweight but there is no result I want to increase my body size so I decide to take supplement but im confused which supplement is best for me recently I use creatine monohydrate powder but after 1 month I feel itching on my skin and got skin alrgy so please tell me wht should I do I want increase my body size.
WHENEVER I GET UP EVEN AFTER LYING DOWN FOR 30 -40 MINUTED I FEEL GIDDY AND FEEL DARKNESS IN FRONT OF EYES.KINDLY ADVICE.
How to reduce my weight. I am 50 year old and vegetarian. I use to skip my lunch. My weight is about 100 K. G.
I want to loose my tummy. I delivered baby on 1st January since then I am trying to loose tummy for which I was taking light diet but this was a result in weakness and I am unable to produce enough milk for baby too. That's why I again started eating enough. But I am afraid that if my tummy remains same. I want to loose it. Please suggest something.
I am 21 year old. And my memory lose always. Is memory loss always a part of aging? How much loss is considered normal?
I have vaginal infection kind of yeast. Due to this there is an itching problems hence during itching vagina lips swelled a lot. N got bulky. Don't know what to do.
Hello doctor my problem is I have gastick problem and I have many rash on skin. So please help how I reduce my skin problem.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.