Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi HabbuYour feedback matters!
I am feeling depressed for my study pressure n even I need to get a job. I am suffering in insomnia. Please help me.
I am 50 yrs old and of late my BP reading is coming as 130/90, recoded every week, and it varied between 130/87 to 136/90. Pl advise, also inform reasons. I lead active life morning walk 3 to 4 KM on daily basis.
Hello, my friend is under some treatment, Dr. prescribed her following medicines- omega 3 marie capsules once daily, kurage -H twice a daily, and kurage LP twice a daily from last 1 month, she gained weight by 3 kg aftr taking medicine. She is not loosing weight even after doing brisk walk 2 hr daily and aftr avoiding all junk a nd having proper leafy vegetables Nd she is taking medicine regularly, so my question is is she gaining weight due to medicine or there are other factors also there? If she is gaining weight due to medicine then is she will be back after leaving medicine?
My wife suffering, small sand like bubble appeared inside and outer side of vagina. Itching is there. Please help.
Hi, I have fever. Fever started yesterday afternoon. I took one crocin yesterday. Today when I got up in the morning, I still have fever and stomach cramps. I have cold and flem. No cough. I have slight back pain and also slight headache. I took 1 paracetamol along with a vitamin tab in the morning after breakfast. Yesterday midnight I felt some shivering when I waa sleeping under my blanket. Please advice. Thanks.
Hello Dr. I want to get rid of nightfall. I don't masturbate. But still sometimes I get wet dreams. please provide a solution.
I am 36 years old housewife after pregnancy my stomach is out, and breast have enlarge, so how can I but back my stomach and reduce my breast.
I am 14 years old, my height is 4.9 inch. How should I increase my height. My mother is taking tention for my height.
Platelet and Nutrition
Platelet are the thinest cells in the blood stream.
I t look like plates in their non-active state but in active state the tentacles that seems to the shape of spider or an octopus. Like other blood cells it is also made in blood marrow.
Role of platelet is to protect the body against excessive loss of blood, during injury, in the presence of wound or injury these cells migrate to site and bind the damaged blood vessels and forms the clot
In human body normally the platelet count range is 1,50000 - 4,50000 / microlitter
When the count is above the 4,50000 / microliter it is called thrombocythemia or thrombocythemia. The term thrombocythemia is used when the cause of higher platelet count is not known i.e. Primary or essential thrombocythemia. this condition occurs when the faulty cells in the bone marrow make too many platelets. While the higher platelet count due to any disease it is called secondary or reactive Thrombocytosis which more common than the thrombocythemia.
When the count is below 1,50000/microlitter the condition is called thrombocythemia. Low platelet count may result bleeding from nose, gums, under the skin (Purpura) in the forearm and pinpoint bleeds (Petechiae) on the legs. In womens long and heavy periods. Treatment should be initiated before the bleeding occurs because some time a huge drop of platelet count is sudden which may result uncontrolled bleeding resulting life threatening condition i.e Shock or Organ failure.
Treatment for Low Platelet: When the platelet count comes down comes down 10,000-20,000 then transfusion of Platelets is required or some sort of bleeding present in nose, gum & skin is present. Otherwise take Natural food which increases the low platelet count.
10 Foods That Increase Low Platelet Count:
1. Anar (Pomegranate): It is rich in iron and also contains vitamins. This fruit help to combact increasing platelet reduction with regular consumption & vitamins keep your energy levels steady.
2. Milk : It it has high calcium which helps to regenerate the platelet. Calcium content with vitamin K and milk protein “Fibrinogen” increases the Platelet count and improves the blood;s ability to form the clot. Calcium Deficiency can lead to your body much longer time in forming clot .
3. Folate Rich Food : Folate or B9 is essential for healthy cell division in the body. Sever deficiency of folate in body can result reduction in Blood Platelet. Daily intake of Folate is 400mg is required. When platelet count is low it’s consumption increases the platelet count. Food rich in Folate are Asparagus, Orange juice,Spinach and fortified cereals.
4. Lean Proteins: Lean proteins food are excellent source of Zinc and Vitamin 12 which are essential to reverse the effects of thrombocytopenia. In case of reduced platelet count take food like soyabean, spinach (Palak), blackbeans, cow’s milk, white of egg, Oatmeal, Fish and white meat chicken.
5. Papaya: Extract of leaf of papaya is excellent for overall blood production and increases the platelet count (Prepare extract of leaves by boiling leaves in medium heat for 15 minutes with water and wait till the water simms down to half ). Take leaf extract 2tsf twice daily.
6. Cod Liver Oil and Flax Seed Oil: These oils strengthen the Immune system many autoimmune disorders are cause of thrombocytopenia or low platelet count. These oils reduce the inflammation of in the body and improve the blood circulation throughout the body.
7. Vitamin A Rich Food: Vitamin A is essential for healthy platelet production, it also plays role in formation of Protein in body which helps in the process of cell division and growth. Carrot, Pumpkin, Kale and Sweet Potatoes (Sakarkandi).
8. Chlorophyll from Wheat grass: Wheat grass juice contains 70% of chlorophyll (The Plant Haemoglobin) have strong effect in overall blood production and increases the platelet count. Take ½ cup per day.
9. Vitamin K Rich Food: Vitamin K keeps cell growth at optimum level in the body. Life of platelets is only 10 days which is to be compensated continually to maintain te lost amount in the body, hence high calorie food for ideal production of blood platelets and vitamin K is one of the ingredient available in Eggs, Green leafy vegetables, Kale, Frozen Spinach, Mustard Greens Broccoli & Liver.
10. Macrobiotic Diet: To combat Thrombocytopenia in patients an vital anti inflammatory diet is recommended by Platelet Disorder Association which help in optimum blood production e.g. Whole grains, vegetables and organic beans is recommended while animal protein is to be avoided except Fish Yogurt & cheese.
I often get cold and headache approximately every week and I had been taking cetrizine tablets to control it. Is it right? Aren't they have side-effects in future. I consulted doctor they said I would be having sinus. Are there any medicines for sinus in ayurveda or siddha. Pls reply!
Hi, I lost confidence fearful difficulty mixing in society, I can't do job this will fail to perform he is BEIIT & has GOOD knowledge but difficult expression. Please advise.
I am 21 yrs old girl. I am suffering from hair loss from very long time. What should I do? I have oily scalp but do not have any dandruff problem.
Am doing masturbation from 6 years is any problems in masturbation. Am so scared about this problem so doctor please help me. Is their any serious problems. So doctor I need help. I want to leave this habit I can't control this.
I did masturbate till 23 years daily, but I stop hereafter, if any side effect? Is in it good for my post marriage life?
Research suggests that this ayurvedic herb, also called holy basil, may help manage levels of the stress hormone cortisol, helping to boost your mood. Look for teas and supplements in health-food stores and follow package directions.