Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. AditiYour feedback matters!
Why am I getting frequent chest pain's. I don't eat much sugar or oily food other than any occasions days then why am I getting chest pain frequently. Please give me some advice.
I am 50 years old and recently in my blood test report it reveals high cholesterol 300 mg/dl, Triglycerides 480 mg/dl, HDL 48, LDL 156, VLDL 96. Since last one week feeling heavy in head, checked blood pressure it was 170/100, now it is 150/100. Visited local doctor he has given 10 days medicine of low mg for BP and cholesterol. Pl suggest.
I am female age 56 . from past 3 days shoulder pain. Chest pain. Nausea, tiredness. Some time vommitting. Kindly advice it.
Sometimes I get some acids coming out from my mouth and it burns me a a lot and also having pain on the left side of chest. What should I do?
I am 27 year old female, I have a pain in chest and back, and I got my e. C. G done and e. C. O as well. And the reports are fine. I am confused?
My doctor advised to take both triolmezest 40 & CILACAR M 10/50 daily morning for elevated BP. Is it good to take 2 drugs? My regular BP is 160/100.
My wife's (age 27, weight 46) Blood Pressure:- upper 80-90 and lower 50-60, we found in a regular check up 20 days before. She does not have any problem as such but she get tired soon after the work. What we can do for it. Today is 80/56.
I am 45 years old. I am suffering for hocm. Doctor has advise tab concor 2.5 once in a day. It is ok.
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Hii My wife age 24 years old now she is getting low blood pressure and swelling on hand & lag. Please give some advice?
How much FLAX SEED helps to lower cholesterol & how it is to be consumed for better result ie RAW or roasted?
IN My LIPID test -total cholesterol is 225, LDL 145, non HDL 176.8, Renal test BUN/SR. Creatinine ratio 8.81, Liver test serum globulin 2.15, serum albumin/globulin ratio 2.16.what to do to correct it.
I am 71 years old. What is the BLOOD PRESSURE to be maintained by me considering my age. The B P range may be intimated so that I can try to maintain it.
I have much pain in my chest in mid night I have normal headache I normally have pain in all over body. Please advice me what can I do for my best health.
I am suffering from chest pain cause of gastric ulcers. Please tell how to treat this. And how long does it take for a stomach ulcer to heal?
My personal unhealthy problem after my love break up I am in distress so my blood pleasure hai bp 170 from 6 month I taken treatment but same 160 bp is there sometimes I can't breath .can I get any suggestion from you sir.
Is it true that Banana has too much calory n so not good for heart patients! What is actual status. Eat banana regularly is good for bypass patients.
The eugenol in tulsi helps protect the heart and keeps one's blood pressure under control. It also lowers their cholesterol levels. Chew few leaves of tulsi on an empty stomach to prevent heart ailments. Chewing a few leaves of tulsi on an empty stomach every day can both prevent and protect any heart ailments.