Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AdheYour feedback matters!
My friend is having dark circles under her eyes, they are getting darker and darker. How the are getting darker? What is the solution of it?
I am getting dark patches on face. And I feel burning sensation after I wash the face. I have previously consulted a dermatologist they suggested me to use "keto" but no results were for found. And izzz laser treatment for eyes is good or bad for health?
I'm having hair fall from 1-1.5 years, I don't eat outside food the volume day by day of my hairs is decreasing, can you suggest me how could I prevent it.
I am having hair fall from past so many weeks. O tried so many shampoo but no result. Can you suggest me something by which I can stop my hairfall?
I am 51 years old male and my hair on the front (both left and right side) is bald nearly 3" surface! Do you propose any permanent solution to this problems beside I am also interested in converting my face skin from the age of 51 to 25 or something to a younger look face skin!
Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
I have small swellings like pimples all over chest and back shoulder. Doctors told that it is problem with dandruff and I have tried many medicines, but still no use. I am 20 years old male. Please help me.
Every year I am having excessive hair loss in rainy season due to which my hair become thin. So please tell me how I Care my hair in rainy season to prevent its fall? And is it better to keep hair oily. every time?
Fatigue Feeling tired all the time Low back pain Thinning of hair or Hair Loss . Soft or Weak Erection Eye floaters or fuzzy vision cramp or pain in the pelvic cavity or in the tail bone . I showed its due to over masturbation. Can I regain my health? Is complete recovery possible? What should I do now?
I am 25 years old not married .I have skin problem like pimples so I consult skin specialist she done blood tests and given aldactone and isotroin tablets since 6 months I am using that tablets from last 3 months I am facing one problem that is brown spotting in mid cycle exactly 14 days of after periods .what it causes. I don't have any pcod problems. I never facing any periods problems. And that spotting is no bad smell and no itching feeling .and I just have board line thyroid but that is with in limits now. I am using thyronorm 25 MCG.
Sir, In summer because of external heat due to Sun or internal heat of my body I suffer a lot with Big pimples on my face which looks very ugly. Is there any medicine to cut down the body heat or any Natural remedies?
I am 21yrs male, for the past 4years I'm having pimples on my face. I have consulted many doctors they give ointments and tablets if I use them pimples decreases but if I stop using or if I eat oil food pimples will come again. Can you give me any permanent solution for pimples?
Im 20 years old and im suffering a severe hair loss for the past 2 yrs. My hair was changing its color to grey. What was the best solution to stop it.
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.