Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Adhau DeepaliYour feedback matters!
How to reduce pcod I get periods of almost one month with a very heavy flow with clots and I feel it creates male hormones too so can I get some suggestions?
Sexual Health issues not just affect our body, but affect our state of mind as well. Many sexual problems may plague men and women the world over, at different phases of their lives. From infertility and impotence with premature ejaculation to complete lack of libido and even pain during intercourse, there are a number of problems that may require immediate diagnosis and sexual treatment so as to promote a more sexually fit being.
Read on to know more about what kind of sexual treatment can make a person sexually fit.
- Low libido: Lack of sexual interest or lack of sex drive can be treated with the help of an analysis of any other medication you may be taking, which could lead to side effects such as this condition. This includes anti depressants and even hypertension drugs. Also, there may be low level of sex hormones in body which also plays a major role in erection and sexual desire of a person. So one can use counselling and consultation with a sexologist to examine the state of one's sexual problem and level of stress so as to help in treating the problem more efficiently by your doctor.
- Premature ejaculation: This problem is growing as a major concern in most of the men at the time of their physical relationships making a impact of unsatisfying sex with their partners. This condition can be originated from various psychological and physiological causes as of weakness in muscles and nerves of sexual organs due to past bad history of mastrubation,thinning of semen quality and quantity, stress, anxiety, depression, etc., so this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and satisfaction between two partners or couples.
- Low erection/delayed erection:This problem is also depleting most of the men in today's scenario. Due to some weakness in muscles and nerves of penis-no erection,low erection or delayed erection is a problem of concern at the time of any sexual relationship.it too has various reasons of age, diabetes, any local trauma, stress, low sex hormones and physical factors. So this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and create stress for the man on his potentials with his partner.
- Pain during intercourse: This issue can be fixed with a variety of tools. One of the foremost treatment methods is to treat symptoms like dryness in the vagina with the help of lubricants and topical creams. Also, one can go in for physical therapy that will strengthen the pelvic floor. This also includes exercises like Kegels.
Vaginal inflammation in such cases can also be cured with the help of steroids. And, in case there are any infections, than creams and antibiotics can treat the same. It is important to understand your symptoms and see a doctor about treating the same at the earliest.
Note: Add in this the condition of impotency,premature ejaculation, bad habit of mastrubation. So, it is now we need to get proper education and guidance to treat any sexual related problems and to consult a trained sexologist to make your sexual life fit, healthy and enjoyable.
Iams irregular menstruation cycle cause headaches? If so, what I can do for prevent myself from head aches?
Knee joint injuries are one of the most common sports and vehicular injury sustained by patients. We have observed that many of these injuries are neglected initially. A knee injury often presents with swelling in the knee along with pain.
A medical evaluation of all knee injuries is mandatory. All knee injuries which are present with swelling and pain should be evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon. A Xray is usually taken.
The pain and swelling disappear in normal course of time but an instability persists in these patients.
An anterior cruciate ligament tear is the most common injury which is diagnosed in these patients. It is also called ACL tear.
The usual symptoms are fear of falling down, locking feeling , inability to make the knee completely straight, difficulty in climbing stairs up or down. All these problems should never be neglected as it will lead to further injuries and increasing damage.
The investigation of choice is an MRI scan.
The ideal treatment in these cases is a keyhole surgery
The surgery is called ACL reconstruction. The torn ligament is replaced with a new graft.The surgery is arthroscopically done.
I recently got married but my she is not getting pregnant couple of month what will be the reason is there any day for intercourse as I have done my semen analysis and the motility is 53% does it effect to the pregnancy and also men thyroid please suggest to become soon father.
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin C, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Height: Weight: लम्बाई, वजन
Why are you seeing the doctor today? (Body part)
आप आज क्यों डॉक्टर से राय चाह रहें हैं? क्या कारण हैं जिहोने आपको डॉक्टर से मिलने को मजबूर कर दिया? किस जगह कृपया सही जगह बताएं
Has the pain/problem worsened recently? No Yes, how recently?
क्या आपका दर्द या परेशानी हाल में बढ़ गयी है ? अगर हाँ तो कब से?
How long has the pain/problem been present?
आपको यह परेशानी कब से है?
Quality of the pain: Sharp Burning Dull Aching
दर्द कैसा है – एक दम तेज कुछ देर के लिए ?
हल्का हल्का लगातार ?
मीठा मीठा ?
What started the pain/problem?
दर्द या परेशानी कैसे शुरू हुई?
How severe is the pain at the location described above?
No Pain Mild Moderate Severe
कितना दर्द है अगर आप १० बहुत ज्यादा और ० कोई दर्द को नहीं देते हैं? या थोडा , थोडा ज्यादा या बहुत ज्यादा
What makes the pain/problem better? What makes the pain/problem worse?
दर्द में आराम कैसे मिलता है – दर्द कैसे बढ़ जाता है या क्या करने से दर्द में आराम होता है और क्या करने से खराब
Is the pain (check all that apply): Continuous Activity Related Night Pain Unpredictable क्या दर्द -
काम करने पर
या जब चाहें तब हो जाता है
What ever treatments have you tried?
Physical Therapy/Exercise TENS unit Narcotic medications Cass/boot Massage/Ultrasound Traction Anti-Inflammatories Orthotics Manipulation Surgery Steroid injections Braces
आपने क्या क्या इलाज करे हैं अब तक
१) कसरत – फिजियोथेरेपिस्ट
४) जूते वगैरह
६ ) कोई जर्रा
७) कोई ऑपरेशन
Are you right hand or left ?
आप कौन सा हाथ ज्यादा इस्तेमाल करते हैं
Previous physicians seen for this problem
आप इससे पहले किसी डॉक्टर से मिलें हैं
X-Rays and Tests for this problem: CT, MRI
X – रे और कोई जांच
I am 26 year old female and I have took the mtp kit and now I have some kind of infection inside me as I have a regular itching in my part and with white discharge. Is this normal or I have got some infection?
Hi. My sister was pregnant now she was 5 months what are the diets to be concentrate in this period wat are all the matters should be do for my sister please concern my question and reply me.
I am 25 years old female, recently married. From 3 months my period is coming within 12-15 days. Feeling tired. Is there anything serious about this?
I am 23 year old girl and I am overweight, I am suffering from PCOD my Dr. Prescribed me to take 'ginette 35 tab. I had consumed 21 tabs as he told me to give a gap of 7 days then he sayed to consume it for another 21 days, now I have consumed 18 tabs and my period was started 17 november and its not stopping. I consult my Dr. And he told me to consume tab Pause. Instead of having the the tab PAUSE periods don't stops then he told me to take tab primolut-n. Now please tell me what is reason of the problem and please tell me what should I do?
Hi I have a girlfriend and we are going to marry next year. We had sex many times and she got pregnant two times, first time we had surgical abortion and second time medical abortion, both the times after gynecologist consultant, earlier she was having healthy periods, but after medical abortion she was having unhealthy periods i. E. Less bleeding than earlier, kindly suggest is it normal or we should consult a gynecologist.
Sexuality has fascinated people in all walks of life from antiquity to the present. Healthy sexual functioning plays a fundamental role in maintaining harmony and happiness in married life. It is the most essential to fill the procreational, recreational and relational aspects of life.
It provides a means to express love, which is the basis for all kinds of creative activities. The absence of which hinders the marital relationship that leaves the frustration, at some point ends in divorce and causes inefficiency in performing routine duties.
Infertility is defined as failure to achieve a pregnancy after a year of unprotected regular intercourse with the same partner. Infertility also affects men and women. Living a healthy lifestyle is important for fertility. Lifestyle factors can affect a man’s fertility, and many of these factors are things that a man can control. Leading a healthy lifestyle improves not only the possibilities of conceiving but also improves overall health.
Ayurveda, the science of life, prevention and longevity, is the oldest and most complete holistic medical system available in the world. Its basic principles can be found in the Hindu scriptures called the Vedas, the ancient Indian books of wisdom written more than 5,000 years ago.
Ayurveda uses the principles inherent in nature to help preserve the health of a person by keeping the body, mind and spirit of the person in perfect balance with nature.
Ayurveda has developed a special branch to deal with the problems of infertility known as Vajikarana, which means: make us potent as a vaji “horse”. The name derives from the fact that horses have always been a symbol of virility in ancient cultures.
Ayurveda states that reproductive health depends on the health of shukra and atharv dhatu, or reproductive tissue, in both men and women respectively. In women tissue atharv produces the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and men produce semen.
The quality of the breeding juices is directly related to the quality of the other tissues. The physical body consists of seven tissues (dhatu): plasma, blood, muscles, fat, bones, nerves and finally the reproductive tissue. The food we eat is metabolized in the digestive system and transformed – through agni, or fire – into nutrients for our body. These nutrients are what will make up the first tissue, plasma.
From there, the other tissues are being form one by one using as part of the subsequent tissue as the base material. The height of this process is reached when part of the reproductive tissue is transformed into an eighth tissue, subtle in nature, known as ojas (an essence that gives us immunity, brilliance, strength, splendor and vitality)
Infertility can often be associated with deficiency in the correct production of body tissues, poor quality of agni, as well as the presence of toxins due to inadequate diet and lifestyle.
There are two types of foods and herbs that help improve shukra dhatu, and thus help improve fertility. Some are called bringhana, and these foods strengthen the seven dhatus. The second type is called vrishya and these foods and herbs are for the shukra dhatu in particular. Bringhana foods are fresh organic fruits and vegetables, whole grains, milk proteins, soaked almonds and walnuts, natural sweets, juicy fruits like mangos and dried fruits like figs. Vrishya foods are asparagus, broccoli, happy cow’s milk and spices like cumin seeds and coriander, shatavari, kapikachu and kalamusli.
Types of vajikarana
Ayurveda considers all substances that enhance the sexual activity as vajikarana dravyas and may include herbs, ornaments, gold, silver, pearls, precious stones etc. Vajikarana dravyas include the following:
Semen enhancing like milk, ghee, gokshura, shatavari, yashtimadhu etc. Semen purifying like kushtha, sugar cane, bayberry etc. Promoting fertilization capacity in semen like brahmi, shatavari, katuka, guduchi etc. Libido increasing like akarakarabha, saffron, clove, garlic, pippali etc. Premature ejaculation preventing like nutmeg, ashwagandha, chandan, jatamansi etc.
Benefits of vajikarana therapy:
Increases the time span of erections. Cure erectile dysfunction. Prevents premature ejaculation. Stimulates man for sexual acts to satisfy females without getting tire. Transforms lean and impotent men into powerful and vigorous. Facilitates in procreation of healthy off springs. Increases sexual energy and strength like a horse. Increases will power, intellect and memory in addition to promoting a healthy body.
One of the silent diseases in the female population, endometriosis can be symptomless for years and sometimes even decades, but can sometimes manifest itself quickly. The uterus is lined on the inner side by a tissue known as endometrium. When this tissue is found in other parts (fallopian tubes, abdomen, near the ovaries, etc., it is known as endometriosis.
Causes: The exact cause for endometriosis is not clear. There is a possibility that during the regular period, there could be spilling of the tissue back into the fallopian tube, from where it reaches the ovaries or other organs and gets implanted.
There are certain predisposing factors for a woman to develop this condition, including genetic correlation and non-menopausal women. The female hormone estrogen is essential for the development of endometriosis. There are also immunological reasons attributed to the development. It can range from minimal to mild to moderate to severe.
Symptoms: From being completely benign to causing severe pain, endometriosis can present itself in varying ways. The implanted tissue can be minimal like a small lump to large clumps. The symptoms are not dependent on the size of the implanted tissue, however,
- Painful menstruation: One of the most common causes of non-menstrual cramps, the pain is different from usual menstrual pain, starts a few days before the period and can last up to after the period.
- Pelvic pain: One of the most common causes of pelvic pain, this can happen wherever the implanted tissue is. In severe cases, this tissue can also bind different organs, forming what are called adhesions. The bladder or the bowels may adhere to the uterus. These are more painful than individual lumps of tissue outside the uterus.
- Intermenstrual bleeding: There could be spotting to severe bleeding between the regular cycles.
- Painful sex: There is a deep pain within the pelvis and it can lead to losing interest in sex.
- Infertility: The most severe symptom and complication is not being able to become pregnant.
Diagnosis: A detailed patient history, discussion on symptoms followed by ultrasound and laparoscopy can help in diagnosing endometriosis.
Treatment: If there is no symptom and fertility is not an issue, then it is possible that no treatment is required. However, depending on symptoms and complications, the following are done.
- If pain is the only main problem, painkillers are administered
- Surgical treatment may be required if there is severe bleeding and adhesions complicating the situation.
This will also relieve other symptoms:
- Hormone therapy is also an option for treating endometriosis.
- If you are having pelvic pain and irregular bleeding, bring it up with your doctor. Even if it is not endometriosis, a thorough check up will put your mind at rest.