Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhinandan A.MukeYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old having problems regarding constipation. During constipation getting solid acne on face which end with spots. Mainly in rainy & cold environment. Regularly drinking lots of water in a day. Not eating any type of junk & oily foods. Taking proper food at proper time. Having lots of fruits mainly water based. Then also suffering from that. Please suggest.
I am 20 years old boy and I am suffering psoriasis last 4 months. What should I do. Please tell me. With regards.
I am 30 years old girl. I had sex first time 2 days back. I bleed that and and still I bleed some time. I want to ask is it serious or normal.
My father has got ischemic stroke and he is bed ridden form last 15 months and unconscious, he passes stool in every 3-4 days can you suggest some medicine as I am concerned that he may develop kidney stones, also suggest some natural food so that we can prevent developing this condition. Thanking You.
Hi doctor. Since 2 weeks when am taking food am feeling like its got jam on my chest and am feeling chest burn and un digestion. yesterday I tuk tab rantac then I got some relief. Pls advice me some home remedies for digestion. Thnx.
I am 38 year old and suffering from ED and PE with no any interest in sex. I taken some allopathic and Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Medicines for my problem but I nothing any result. I have not any feeling about sex and not any erection with penis and get some little erection than discharge with huge liquid. I taken one 100 mg Tablet Sildenafil for my sex desire on monthly basis but this tablet have more side effect on my body as low Eye sight and other problems. I check my Blood taste as Thyroid and other as prescribed by Doctor than all reports are ok and fine Please please suggest me the best solution my problem.
I got perennial abscess before 6 months which later burst n relieved with out surgery. Since 15 days I observed a very small track of fistula had been formed there connecting the left perineum near splinter muscle I guess to the outside of the skin. It trains like drops some time. Kindly suggest me a remedy I am 21 years of age healthy male.
I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
Any one in the world does'nt want a white teeth?
These are the two wishes makes the tooth paste business as number one in the world.
Every one should know why there are so many shades of teeth.
Does a yellow teeth means ugly teeth.
The colour of your teeth is an optical phenomenon. It depends on the thickness of the enamel. The inner layer of the tooth is called dentin, which is yellow in colour. If the overlying enamel is thin the colour of dentin is visible through the enamel giving the tooth yellow colour. If the enamel is thick the underlying dentin is not visible so tooth appears white. The whiteness of tooth depends on the thickness of enamel. Genetic also plays a role. Usually a fair complexioned person will have yellow shade and a dark complexioned person will have white shade.
So the colour of your teeth is not going to be changed permanently by your tooth paste.
Yellow or white teeth keep it clean.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.