Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilash ZambareYour feedback matters!
Doct I have unprotected sex with my husband on 6 th march and my period date is 28 feb sir after sex my husband giv mi unwanted 72 pill within 2 hrs after sex bleeding started but stop after some days means 13 march my period started 4 days continued bleeding now 1 week late my period sir please tell mi the any chance of pregancy and what is the possible date of next period.
I am 25 Years female, My gynecologist prescribe me novelon Tablet For Regulate my periods. Now I want to be Pregnant. So when and how I will stop this tablet?
There are many reasons leading to infertility, but one of the main causes is the inability of the sperm to travel all the way up to the uterus to fertilize an egg. This is caused by defective sperms and could be due to poor sperm quality, poor motility, etc. There are multiple reasons for this, and even smoking, obesity,diabetes, hypertension, etc. could be reasons.
Many technical advancements in fertility treatments are being done, and they try to keep the natural process of fertilization intact, at the same time improving the chances of success. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI, often used as a standalone term iksee) improves the rate of fertilization in that the sperm is directly injected into the egg. The environment of this artificial fertilization is completely controlled, and the fertilized egg is then placed into the womb for further growth. It is one of the recent methods of improving fertility, a part of ART (assisted reproductive technology).
Poor sperm perms motility
Semen where sperm concentration is low
Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
Poor sperm quality, with sluggish sperms
Ejaculation issues, such as retrograde ejaculation (semen is ejected into the bladder)
Useful in couples who have failed IVF.
What to expect?
The following outlines some of the steps for both male and female before and during the procedure.
Before the procedure - males:
First step is the sperm collection; a screening is first done
Sperms collection happens through either masturbation or directly from the testicles via a small incision
Sperms could be collected fresh or collected and frozen for later use
Before the procedure – women:
In the normal menstrual cycle, only a single egg is released. However, prior to ICSI, the woman is given ovulation drugs, which are high-dose hormone injections prior to ovulation. This ensures multiple eggs are released, which are then retrieved for fertilization in the external environment.
Blood and urine are monitored regularly to identify the ovulation time, and eggs are collected within 24 to 36 hours of release
During the procedure - How ICSI happens:
A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass tube, and a sperm is introduced to ensure fertilization
This could be repeated in multiple tubes, and the most healthy one could be chosen to be implanted into the uterus
Some of the fertilized ones could be frozen for later use, in case the implanted embryo fails to grow as expected
The success rate for this procedure is quite high as the fertilization rate is almost 80 - 85 %. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF specialist.
Excess facial hair growth in a woman results from a condition known as the hirsutism. The growth in hair pattern is exactly similar to that of an adult male. Areas, where abnormal hair growth is visible, are chest, above the lips, etc. These hairs are dark, but fine in nature. They are more commonly known as peach fuzz.
There could be a number of reasons for excess facial hair in a woman:
- Genetic reasons: Women from the Indian sub-continent or Mediterranean region are more likely to have facial hair as compared to their American, European and East-Asian counterparts. One of the common reasons for facial hair growth is genetics. It is a trend that runs in the family, it is more likely that a woman will get it. There is not much that can be done in this case except managing the hair growth effectively.
- Imbalance of the hormone: Abnormal hormone production can lead to hirsutism. In many cases, there are conditions where female starts producing male hormones leading to abnormal hair growth in the face. One of the most common causes of facial hair growth is polycystic ovarian syndrome (POS). This again is a hormonal imbalance leading to facial hair growth. Even adrenal gland related disorders such as Cushing’s syndrome, Adrenal cancer and congenital adrenal hyperplasia can lead to excess hair.
- Medications: Certain medication can lead to excess hair growth in the face. For instance, the certain steroid such as anabolic can lead to excess hair growth. Minoxidil is also known to cause hirsutism if taken in excess of 1 ml per day. Other medication related to testosterone and cyclosporine can lead to excess facial hair in females. It is advised to follow the doctor’s advice before consuming any of these medicines.
- Androgens: Although androgen is a male hormone, it is present in minute quantities in women too. Facial hair increase is nothing, but the sudden increased production of androgen in a female. Even birth control pills can lead to an increased production of androgen in the body. In these cases, it is very important to seek medical advice.
Treatment and remedies:
One should get medical help at the earliest if one of these conditions matches their symptoms:
- The hair growth is sudden and abrupt.
- One witness male features such as increases muscle, acne and reduced breast size.
- Certain medication has led to the hair growth.
- Usage of shaving, plucking and depilatory cream
- Laser hair reduction procedure shows immediate results in stopping and countering any further hair growth.
- Electrolysis can be tried to permanently damage the follicles.
- Weight loss is another good solution to excess hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 23 years old. I am married I got abortion last month 5th oct 2016, heavy bleeding like 11 days to 15 days. I will take bleeding stop tablets.in this month I did not get periods so sexually attached with my partner he use safety .wht to do for that.
While performing a sexual intercourse, which period is treated as safe period in the reproductive cycle of a female? Or when can we perform sex in a month, to avoid pregnancy?
My brother 68 years has a creatinine level 6.2 and bp also on increased side 90 to 145 approx. Also increased urea in blood n urine. He lives far away in hilly village. 6 months back I gone to him and gone through the doctor and lab test done. But now there r not expert doctors. Even he does not want to take these allopathic medicine by getting bored and he feels these allopathic medicine are losing his strength and weaken him. 2ndly the medicine r costly too. He has no source of income. Only 1000 rupees monthly old age pension. Please Suggest accurate ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines for his life saving. So that he could properly care for his poor condition. He doesn't want to take allopathic medicine even ready to die. Homeopathy may pl take care of cold weather in hills. I want to treat him homeopathy and ayurvedic medicine. Please advice so that I may help him. With great obligation and hope.
I am 1 n half months pregnant but I don't see any normal pregnancy symptoms like vomiting, giddiness, altered sense of smell. Is this normal?
She has recently got married almost 1month back on 8 march 2016. She had intercourse on marriage night & next day she got her menses. Flow was normal as regular for 5days. No other complaints. Now this month date was 9th again. &she didn't have menses yet. In between she had lot of cramps at 6th of this month but menses didn't come. She is fearing if she is pregnant. please help.
Will they bleed if they take I pill tablet. After sex coz I had a sex with my gf by condom. But she had taken ipill. But she was bleedING. In washroom.
Mujhe pregnancy se phle hi bht kam periods atey thy pr 18 days ka gap tha meri start se hi yh routine rahi hai period ki.
Hi I need some information as Im married and now will step in to 3 Rd year still my wife is not conceive so due to family pressure we had been to doctor so she advice me r to get sperm count report I would request to check and let me know if any problem with my end.
My last period date was jan 18 and then again I start my menstrual on 27 after that I had a sex with my bf on 1 jan after that I get my period on 9-jan today is 20 feb I am not getting my period I do not know whats wrong is going I have cyst too.
According to international study a healthy diet of fruits vegetables nuts whole grains and fish lowered the risk of a repeat heart attack and stroke and death from heart disease
And also suggested and proven that using smart phones to keep track of calorie intake and physical activity can be highly effective in helping people shed pounds.