Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit Y. BhagwatYour feedback matters!
I'm kidney failure patient from 2 year. Now I'm Dialysis regularly. But every night I'm suffering from cough in chest. And I'm getting too much pain. Please advise.
My stomach is paining from three days continuously what should I do please help me which medicine I should taka.
When a man is thinking about getting it on, he might be thinking about the pleasure involved - but there are benefits to intimacy that go far beyond what he might experience during those moments of bliss. In fact, penis health is vastly improved by greater intimacy, as is overall health. Here are ten good reasons why a man should make intimacy a priority - and it goes well beyond simply looking toward good penis care.
1. Intimacy lowers blood pressure. Recent studies have shown that those who have regular relations with a partner also have much lower diastolic blood pressure than those who are not sexually active.
2. Aggressive intimacy burns calories. Want to burn at least 200 calories? A good romp in the sack can do it. Just make sure to keep going for more than 30 minutes or so to get the best benefits - something a partner probably will not mind at all!
3. Stress lowers, happiness goes up. Sexual activity releases endorphins and other great hormones that lower the levels of stress, thus lessening the debilitating effects of that stress. In turn, happiness levels rise.
4. Immunity gets better. Those who want a stronger immune system should aim to have sex at least once per week. During a good session, the body increases production of immunoglobulin A, which creates a healthier immune system and thus helps the body fight off diseases.
5. It's an antihistamine. Those who suffer from allergies or asthma sometimes find that a good romp will lead to much easier breathing. It's believed that the body releases natural antihistamines during intimacy, which leads to an easier time for the lungs.
6. Heart attacks are less likely. A British study found that those who have intimate relations with a partner at least twice per week are much less likely to suffer a heart attack. In addition, the activity keeps other cardiac issues at bay, such as high blood pressure (as previously mentioned).
7. Sex protects against prostate cancer. When it comes to penis health, there's no doubt that regular sex is best. Those who ejaculate at least 21 times per month have a much lower incidence of prostate cancer than those who get off about 7 times per month. If that fun is had with a partner, many other benefits come into play, so it's a good idea to get busy!
8. Sleep is much better. There has long been that old joke about a man getting off, rolling over and falling asleep almost immediately. There's actually some truth to that: an orgasm releases oxytocin, which induces sleepiness and makes it easier to relax. However, it's important to make sure that both partners have that same dose of oxytocin, so that one doesn't sleep while the other stays awake and annoyed.
9. Bonding and self-esteem increase. In the aftermath of sex, bonding between the two people involved tends to be heightened, thanks to the release of oxytocin. However, self-esteem also goes up. Whether it's from the bonding or from the sexual event itself, no one really knows - but it doesn't matter. It's still a good feeling that deserves to be repeated over and over!
10. It's a natural painkiller. The body releases endorphins during sex. These feel-good hormones can help alleviate pain. Those who suffer from headaches, arthritis, minor aches and pains and even women with menstrual cramps might notice that those aches go away during and after intimacy - and tend to stay away for quite some time.
To make the most of penis health and intimacy, a man wants to be prepared for anything. This can be assured by using a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A guy should look for a crème that contains L-arginine, an amino acid known for helping blood vessels dilate, which can in turn help with erections. A crème that contains vitamin C is helpful as well, as it provides the support for collagen that is necessary for optimum firmness.
I had a major vehicle accident 3 years ago and I fractured my right shoulder, so they have put an implant inside and I was under going physiotherapy for one year, now I feel very very close to normal, according to me I have 98% range and flexibility, now my question is, can I go a head and do strong workouts? Is it recommended to get the implant removed? If yes how will it help?
What's the cause and cure of SEMI-erectile problem? I stressed on" semi" because that's exactly my problem. I get a full erection when I watch porn and I masturbate daily but during sex I don't get hard enough to enter. Is it because of masturbating daily?
I have diarrhea, should I take ice cream? Which food should I take. My diabetes report is 165 in blood.
My father has undergone angiography and been diagnosed with left main & triple vessel disease, he is 80 years of age with history of diabetes melitus type 2 and hypertension. There is calcified coronaries an 60% block in left, and 90% block in other two arteries. He has been recommended immediate CABG. Can an 80 yo withstand this surgery, what risks are involved with the history of diabetes & hypertension, is there any possibility of a non invasive medication based treatment and what are the risk in that.
I am 19 years male, sometimes I feel headache which is very heavy, I used to take medicine but nothing happens like no relief.
Actually I did sex with virgin girl and after that she's bleeding for 2-3 days .bleeding isn't continuously. Bleeding just 2-3 times in a day. So what will I do?
I have done a surgery in my left hand wrist in August 2013 due to a fracture in bone in an accident. There is a titanium plate placed in the wrist area. Now 2 years have been passed. Is it compulsory to remove that plate thru a surgery? I don't feel any difficult in functioning & daily work using my left hand. Please guide.
I am 23 years old. I have so much sex desires I daily masturbate o ce while seeing girls boobs my dick will be raised up. How can I control my sex desire?
Yearly flu vaccination is the best tool currently available to protect against influenza (flu).
While how well the flu vaccine works can vary, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a yearly flu vaccination as the first and most important step in protecting against flu and its potentially serious complications. Millions of people have safely received flu vaccines for decades. Flu vaccination can reduce flu illnesses, doctors' visits, and missed work and school due to flu, as well as prevent flu-related hospitalizations.
A flu vaccination does not guarantee protection against the flu. Some people who get vaccinated might still get sick. However, people who get a flu vaccine are less likely to get sick with flu or hospitalized from flu than someone who does not get vaccinated.
Why do I need to get vaccinated every year?
New flu vaccines are released every year to keep up with rapidly adapting flu viruses. Because flu viruses evolve so quickly, last year's vaccine may not protect you from this year's viruses.
After vaccination, your immune system produces antibodies that will protect you from the vaccine viruses. In general, though, antibody levels start to decline over time — another reason to get a flu shot every year.
Flu vaccines bring down the risks of suffering from flu. However, its effectiveness is based on different factors.
Age: Usually, the flu vaccine happens to work the best for healthy adults. However, these vaccines cannot work as well with children, especially infants (below the age of 2-3 years). Nevertheless, the efficacy improves with age. Since older people are more prone to contracting the flu virus, it is essential that they get themselves vaccinated. Even if the vaccine is not able to ward off the flu entirely, it can still help reduce the risks to some extent.
General Health: Vaccine spurs immunity into action. It helps your body in identifying and fighting the virus. The efficacy of the flu vaccine solely depends on the capability of your body’s immunity system and how well it responds to the virus. Chronic illnesses weaken your body’s defense mechanism and with a poor immunity system, the vaccine may not work properly.
The time of the vaccination: For optimal protection, it is advised to go for the vaccination every year right before the ‘flu’ season starts. This is because after the flu season gets done with, old vaccines may not work as effectively.
The flu vaccine needs to be updated every season to guard you against the kind of flu dominant in that particular year. Getting yourself vaccinated is also not a guaranteed foolproof protection, however, it does render partial immunity and helps reduce the severity of the symptoms. However, it should be noted that flu vaccine cannot shield one from cold viruses.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.