Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhijit Nikam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit NikamYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years woman when I get my climax during sexual act all my nerves start pulling and I get severe leg pain. I have been operated for slip disc.
Hi Dr. I'm 34 year old and still single and I have doing mustbasan since year 2000 today I not interested in sex but I get marriage how can satisfy my wife it's some illness or something else as well as please advice hoe can I get improve our interest towards sex. Some time I get sex with someone but with in 1 or 2 mints I get down please take this serious and advice.
As has often been said before, it is not the size of the wand but the magic inside that makes all the difference. Men with what may be considered a small penis should take note of this very wise saying. Most men with a small penis who engage in responsible penis care should be able to have (and to give to their partner) ample bedtime pleasure.
Although one man's definition of small varies from another's, most men seem to feel that a penis that is four inches or smaller when erect is on the small side. But it should be noted that beyond a certain point size really doesn't have to matter: skill, imagination, talent and personality are all equally as important.
With that in mind, these bedtime tips may help a man in possession of a small penis create more bedtime magic.
1. Make the most of foreplay. To be honest, this is a tip that all men should remember, regardless of the size of their member. Even a woman who is clearly interested in having sex doesn't want to go from a quick kiss to penetration with no steps in between. Spending 15 or 20 minutes on foreplay makes the woman and her female organ much more receptive to the ministrations of a penis, no matter what the size.
Some men worry that lengthy foreplay may become boring for a woman, and that they may want more variety than a man can give. If this is a concern, ask questions during the foreplay: "Does this feel good?" "What else would you like?" "Do you want me to go back to kissing your nipples?"
2. Become BFFs with the clitoris. Although women enjoy intercourse, most don't climax from penetration alone. Often direct stimulation of the clitoris is required, so paying extra attention to this area during foreplay is well advised. But here's another hint: don't abandon it after penetration. Depending on the position being used, a man can often sneak his hand down and continue rubbing and massaging the area; if he can't do that himself, he may suggest that his partner do it instead.
3. Get oral. Foreplay is even better when some oral sex is mixed into the equation. As with other forms of foreplay, don't be afraid to ask for guidance. If the oral emphasis you are providing doesn't seem to be producing any results, ask if she prefers something different from her oral partner.
4. Be her boy toy with real toys. Sex toys have become more and more acceptable among partners in recent years and this can be a special benefit for the man with a small penis. For example, wearing a vibrating penis ring can be a plus on two accounts: it can aid the male in keeping his erection firm and its vibratory sensations can be especially felt by the clitoris.
In some instances, a man may want to use a penis sleeve, which he wears over his own penis and adds some extra length to the experience. Vibrators may also be employed, especially as a foreplay aid.
Whether a man has a small penis or a large one, his bedtime excursions will be more memorable if his penis is in excellent health. Consistent use of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) helps a man achieve this goal. Look for a crème with L-arginine, as this amino acid aids the process by which penis blood vessels become open and receptive to blood flow. A good crème will also include pantothenic acid (also called vitamin B5), which is required for cell metabolism and the proper maintenance of healthy penile tissue. Finally, a crème with vitamin A, which fights unwanted bacteria, can eliminate unpleasant penis odor. No matter the size of the penis, the proper crème can help keep it healthy.
I am 19 years old and my testosterone hormone level is low. What should I do to increase my hormone level?
Hello sir, I am 29 years old I have Allergic problem, In a small cold conditional or Dust conditional I am suffering Allergic problem. Like whenever I face it that time happen 150 - 200 sneezing And whole day it's going on. So what's your suggestion? I want relaxation from it for forever.
I have frequent stomach pains. Few years ago I suffered from heoatomegaly due to jaundice and to now the stomach pain are occurring very frequently. please suggest sme treatment.
I'm suffering from allergies like dust, cold drink, sour items etc, Due to allergy cough is being started due to it, also in night, cough is increased & also int he early morning cough is on high stage so please give me suggestion how would I short out it?
I'm 32 year old. I'm suffering from severe itchiness in whole body. For the past 1 year. Please help.
My dad is diabetic.& also he is obese. What are the measures we should take about diet and physical activity? What are measures I should take to avoid family related diabetes & obesity?
I have always slept extremely deeply. And my parents say that I sometimes talk in my sleep. When I sleep I do not know what is doing my near.
Sciatica is a very common neuropathic pain that is caused by damage to the sciatic nerve, a large nerve that runs from the lower back region down the end of each leg. It is the largest single nerve in the body.
This condition affects around 4 out of 10 people at some point of their lives. The nature of the pain varies from a mild ache to a sharp stinging sensation and may cause feelings of numbness and extreme weakness.
Causes of Sciatica
The causes for the onset of Sciatica are numerous. Some of them are as follows:
- Slipped lumbar disc
- Muscle inflammation
- Internal bleeding
- Awkward sleeping position
- Uncomfortable footwear
- Spinal injury
How can physical therapy help?
There are many ways of treating Sciatica, such as medication, acupuncture and surgery, which can provide relief. The most common and easy treatment method however is physical therapy. A progressive and controlled exercise routine that is specifically tailored to the nature of the condition in consultation with a physical therapist acts as an effective remedy in treating the problem. It alleviates pain and also eliminates the chances of relapse.
Physical therapy exercises used to treat Sciatica are of many types. They are a combination of core strengthening, muscular stretching and aerobic conditioning routines, which aim at correcting the root of the problem.
The different types of exercises employed to treat Sciatica include the following:
- Strengthening exercises: These aim at strengthening the spinal column and the pelvic region, which includes the hips and buttocks. They help in making the muscles and ligaments in this region more robust and allow for improved flexibility and support.Lunges and squats are some of the examples.
- Stretching exercises: These provide pain relief through improved agility and flexibility. The most important aspect of these routines is stretching and exercising the hamstring. Hamstring, stretches, calf stretches and tricep stretches are a part of stretching exercises.
- Aerobic conditioning: These are cardiovascular exercises of low intensity, which provide pain relief through the release of endorphins and the facilitation of fluid and nutrient exchange. Examples of these are swimming and brisk walking.
Dear sir, I am 21 year old I have pain in stomach due to gas. First in my stomach pain and then released gas (acidity) help me what I do?
I'm 26, female. For last 2-3 months I noticed that my diastolic pressure is high (between 85-95 mmhg), while systolic pressure always remain below 115 mmhg and sometimes I feel heaviness in chest and breathlessness. Why is this?
Once the heart surgery is complete, the initial recovery process from the wounds and incisions can take almost two months. The doctor will give you instructions on how to take care of yourself post-surgery so you recuperate faster and be back in the pink of health.
Road to recovery
- The first step is to take care of the wounds; make sure that you keep the area of the incision dry. Avoid taking baths for the first few days. If you notice any sign of infection such as redness around the area, pus oozing out or high fever, then do not waste time consult a doctor. Experiencing symptoms such as the breastbone shifting and cracking when you move should not be disregarded at all.
- Post-surgical pain is another area that you need to address. The area adjoining the incision can be painful till the first few weeks pass and there may be pain and stiffness in the surrounding muscles as well. In case of a bypass surgery, the legs may hurt if the veins from the legs were used as grafts. The pain and the soreness will recede with time.
- Avoid heavy activity for the first two months post-surgery. Start with small tasks, and gradually build up your activity levels so that the body gets used to it. Avoid activities such as standing for 15 minutes or more at the same place and lifting heavy things. Make sure to consult your physiotherapist before you start with light exercises such as walking.
- The recovery process also depends on the type of food you eat; because eating healthy food can certainly rev up the recovery process. Initially, you may not feel like eating much, so get your appetite up in a gradual manner. It is best to avoid any junk meal at this point in time as that can adversely affect your body’s metabolism even further. It is important that you get the required amount of rest so that your body can recuperate.
I'm 35 years old I have cervical pain .consulted many doctors but pain is not stopping. What should I do to get ride of this intolerable pain ,please do suggest some cure measures.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.