Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhijit Bhandari
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I am facing a back pain as well as I am feeling very weak from last 3-4 weeks. What should I do to get rid of this problem?
My mother is aged 59 yrs. She seems to be suffering from arthritis. She complains of severe pain in joints of her fingers. She is not comfortable while sitting as her back does not allow to sit comfortably. No test done for arthritis. Kindly advise.
I am a beginner in gym. I soon get pains in my joint. But I take protein. But still why do I get pain. My age is 24.
Gaining lot of weight and even menstrual cycle is irregular. Last period was on 17th Jan 2016. There is also a lot of pain in foot and leg. Also whenever I stand or walk for long time I get pain in my stomach and it get swollen as well.
I am suffering from back pain from last 6 years . I took medicine for that 3 years ago but I stopped it after one month. From then I am not taking any medicines. I feel pain above both hips but not in centre. I am doing भुजंगासन for that. It only relax for some time. Kindly suggest some treatment.
I experienced a different symptom my finger got struck when I woke up but I feel no pain anywhere in my hand. If I bend my finger my I couldn't bend my finger normally there is a lag getting it back. Please suggest me some medications.
I have dessication of discs at L5-S1 and due to herniation of discs there is lot of pain in left side of leg mainly in leftvbuttock and below hoto knee. And partial loss of sensation on 3rd and 4th fingers on left foot. Due to this slipped discs I am facing lot of discomfort mainly in last 2 months. The sciatic pain was mild earlier fir past 8 months and now it is too much. Do I need to undergo surgery, are there alternate options available?
I'm a software engineer. So I need to spend more times on my system. By this, I got pain in back bone. I used to do some simple exercise, but that was not helpful.
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.