Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit AgasheYour feedback matters!
M having this vaginal bleeding after 12 days of taking an ipill. Shud I be worried about pregnancy? It was my 1st sex n my guy never ejaculated. It was just his precum on my vagina. Since I dint wanted to take risk. I took an ipill. Later again after 6 days of taking an ipill my guy went a little inside with his precum!(not sure if he had precum) shud I be worried abt pregnancy?
Im suffering from white discharge since so my days, im getting irritated n worried too with that. please suggest me what to do.
I have taken my pregnancy test this morning. It gives me one faint line & one dark line. Could you doctors please suggest what result should be considered after this.
I am in the 10 week of pregnancy, I felt sudden pain in my lower abdomen, vaginal area and felt I want to urinate frequently, infact went for around 3 times in an hour, I visited my care giver, she mentioned it as a symptom of urine infection and has given ziffi 200 is it the right diagnosis, she has asked me to take plenty of fluids, at the moment i am taking duphston and a ll9 both medicines.
Hi, I am pregnant, in my 8th month and I am in USA. Recently I got a dental gum pain, followed by left face pain and now the whole head s paining. I consulted a dentist and a ENT specialist. Dentist says he can see gum irritation but no infection. General physician says no ear infection, no inflammation in the nasal tract.. No swelling in face, no bleeding, no foreign body stuck in between teeth, no caries tooth. Had a gum cleaning to Check for any infection. They gave me anesthesia on one side to do the gum cleaning but the pain in the gum did not subside. But they say things are fine and asked to goggle with salt water alone. But the pain has not subsided so far.
Ultrasound me mere baby kaafi kamjor h or move b km hi krta h to mujhe kya karna chahiye ki in last k 2 month me wo healthy ho jaye.
My friend having a problem of excessive vaginal discharge when she come close to me like when we hug and sit together. Discharge is continuous but varying in fluid quantity and it is transparent. Even when she thought of hugging me then same thing happens sometimes. Is it normal or need for check up?
PytoberryQ is in homeopathy and it is for what uses and who can use it and dosage of it and it is for adults or children.
Actually I had not got my periods last month and I had severe dizziness but now I am having dizziness and slight bleeding. What should I do.
Doctors can you please suggest us the best time to have sex with our partner so that the chances of pregnancy can be reduced as much as possible without using protection as she has regular periods.
I am 37 year old lady, hypothyroidic on 125 mcg thyronorm, I have small pimple on inner labia of vagina, and extremely itching, and white discharge for 5 years, remedy please.
During pregnancy, your body is subjected to several physiological changes including increased hair fall, continuous indigestion, headaches, development of varicose veins, skin pigmentations and so on. The growing baby bump hinders free movement as well. Quality time with your husband or partner is helpful, but is not the best way to relax you. During pregnancy many partners stop having sex due to body issues. Intercourse is extremely important to comfort an expecting mother. Going by a few sex positions cited below, partners can enjoy pregnancy without a speck of stress.
1. Spooning- In spooning a woman lies on one of her sides while the male partner lies behind her on his left or right side. Both partners should lie on the same side or if not they will end up turning their backs at each other. Penetration happens from behind. This position enables shallow penetration, which is good for the baby.
2. Do it like a clip- In this case two bodies should align like a clip. The man lies on his back while the woman is on the top facing him. Her knees are folded next to him and she is in the shape of an arch. Her hands serve as support as they are firmly placed on the bed behind her arching back. There is ample space for the bump.
3. Perch on him- It is healthier to avoid pressure on the abdominal region when pregnant. Make your man sit on a stable surface; say a stool or a chair. Sit on his lap with your back against his chest. This way the woman can regulate the depth of penetration by moving backward and forward. She is on her toes and her abdomen faces no weight.
4. Do it the Amazon way- The Amazon style of intercourse needs to be carried out on a chair or a stool. The male partner remains seated while the woman sits on his lap facing him with her legs across his sides. The baby bump is comfortably positioned between the partners and the lady takes charge by moving up and down.
5. Doggy style- The doggy style keeps the expecting mother away from exertion. She crouches on her hands and legs while the male partner enters her body from behind.
6. Living Room style- Let your rounded belly rest against the softness of the living room couch. Kneel on the couch to suit your feasibility, while your partner penetrates you from behind. The pregnant woman balances her body by holding on to the couch with her hands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.