Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijeet TambareYour feedback matters!
Doctor my mother she is getting knee joint pains when she will do walk in morning and she can't sit down freely also. Can you please tell me how she can be relieved from this knee joint pains.
I am 36 years old man who has been suffering from severe leg pain the last 6 months. The pain is worse at night when legs are up it turns through out the entire leg. Can you offer any advice for me.
I have ulcer and one right side of the mouth and i also have back pain. i am facing some Digestive problem also what should i do?
Hi i'm 23 years old female I have back ache while riding scooter but I haven't consulted any doctors is there any pills which I could recover in that i'm planning for my pregnancy will I get problem during that time. And I m planning take vitamin E capsules can you suggest me some good product for glowing skin and healthy hair. Thanks.
My husband suffer from knee pain now a days. And his age is 26 year. Please help me to reduce his knee pain.
Hello, I'm Sanjib. I am 22 years old. And some time I feel pain on my knee. After running in morning. And feel back pain. So what do I do?
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 year. I take pain relief for that but did not work. Please suggest me something.
I am feeling pain in all joint's of legs and hand's and in fingers joints.In my RFAC test amount of uric acid is 235 IU/mi. Uric acid reference range in adult is <15.9. Please give me some suggestion. In my body amount of uric acid is so high. Some time I am not able to do move ment of my hand and legs.
I'm having pain in my lower back. The xray report says reduced lumbar lordosis and bilateral sacroiliitis. Which exercise should I do becoz I don't want to take pain killers. please suggest.
I have pain in my heels continue from past 15 days. Some time it reached in my whole leg as current. When I am on bed it is in rest but after when I left the bed I can't able to walk due to this pain. What should I do I am 28 years old.
I have been experiencing sticky opaque cervical mucus since yesterday. I have a 35 day cycle and I gt my periods on d 16th of may. Hw do I knw wen il ovulate. Im realy anxious to conceive.
From past 4-5 days, there is slight pain in my left arm. I also feel numbness in my left leg's toes along with slight pain. Please tell me what can be the cause.
Inflammation or soojan in the body can make it difficult for you to follow your daily routine. According to Ayurveda, this is caused by an imbalance of the pitta dosha. As the pitta dosha increases, the heat in the body also increases leading to inflammation and other issues. To reduce the pitta dosha, one must consume foods that are not hot or warm in nature and increase the consumption of foods that have a cooling effect.
7 amazing foods that can really help:
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains an important anti-inflammatory compound known as curcumin. This can help reduce inflammation associated with arthritis, arteriosclerosis, asthma, and cancer. It also reduces the effects of inflammatory oxidants such as nitric oxide. Turmeric can be used to flavor foods or steeped into a tea.
- Flax: Nuts such as flax and pumpkin seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. They also help cool the body. Some other nuts and seeds that you could include in your diet are almonds that have been soaked in water overnight and peeled, sunflower seeds, coconut and popcorn without salt. Avoid nuts such as brazilian nuts, chia seeds, cashew nuts, walnuts and sesame seeds as they can increase body temperature.
- Garlic: Garlic is a wonder food that is very important in a pitta pacifying diet. Along with other nutrients, garlic contains allicin that has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Consuming garlic on a regular basis can also help protect a person against heart diseases by reducing inflammation in the veins and arteries.
- Ginger: According to Ayurveda, ginger is considered as an universal medicine. This herb has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation. It also aids in digestion and promotes healthy blood circulation. The best way to consume ginger to fight inflammation is to steep it in a tea.
- Whole grains: To reduce the pitta dosha, you should include plenty of dry, sweet whole grains in your diet. This includes barley, oats, quinoa, wheat and rice. These foods are good sources of fiber and proteins. They also have a low glycemic index and help maintain body temperature.
- Leafy vegetables: Vegetables that reduce the pitta dosha are usually sweet and astringent. These vegetables are best eaten raw at mid-day when the digestive system is functioning at its peak. Lettuce, kale, leeks, collard greens and wheat grass are some of the vegetables that you must include in your diet. On the other hand, avoid spicy vegetables like green chillies, onions, and radishes.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain lycopene that helps reduce inflammation in the lungs. This vegetable can be consumed raw or juiced but when cooked, the lycopene amount increases. However, avoid raw tomatoes as they can irritate the digestive system.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!