Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijeet TambareYour feedback matters!
Sir I have pain in ankle during a clouds in sky. Cause I have moach in ankle during playing volleyball before 3months. Please give me a solution.
Period missed past 1.5 months. Suffering from lower abdomen cramp and back pain. Frequent urination and dry tongue. I am pregnant?
My wife is suffering from pain in sole in legs, checked uric acid level found ok, is any natural exercise or medicine to support.
I am having pain in both the legs, in my heel, calf, thigh especially if I stand or walk. My vitamin D level is 15.53 ng/ml and my calcium level in blood is 10.01mg/dl. Can I take calcirol sachet and gemcal. If so then for how long. Pls reply.
Hi, my mother is 42, year old she had pain in her joint specially in foot and back what should be done for curing this and tell about the medicines which should be taken. Thank you for listening me. And please reply as early as possible.
I am 65 yrs old.My both feet have numbness with burning sensation at their bottom. I am not diabatic but taking bp & cholostral tablets which are under control, as er doctor advice, I am taking duloxetine-20mg& oxcarbazepine-300mg daily but there is no improvement. Please suggest further treatment.
Tremors in fingers in certain position noticed from last 1 month and twitching in left arm muscle from today? Really worried about it.
I am 59 yrs old woman who is having streonsis of the spine l 4 & l 5 and due to this I cannot walk properly I tried accupunture, physio theraphy could you pl helpme.
Numbness, burning sensation and pain which keep shifting in the soles of foot. I seek homeopathic remedy. I am type 2 diabetic.
I have got fever from last 2 weeks and I have tried hone remedies also and it's not leaving me sometimes I get joint pain what to do.
Sir/mam I have problem uparback pain since 2 year. Every report and MRI report is normal but I'm tried this pain every time. So I want treatment by homeopathic so just suggest me which homeopathic medicine good for me please sir.
I am 40 years female I am having knee pain for last 2 years, it is not 24 hrs pain but when some sitting work is more it starts… I do not take any pain killer for this just start walking and little bit exercise.
I am suffering from l5 s1 pivd since 1 year my pain was reduced for 6-7 month but it started again few days back when I use to work late night it sitting in chair what medication should I prefer to treat there pivd.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.