Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhijeet Mantri
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijeet MantriYour feedback matters!
I have tinnitus (buzzing noise in the ears) for the last 4 years which is very disturbing. Showed many ENT. But no help. Please suggest.
Have thyroid reading is 8.54 taking thyronorm 75mcg. Now facing the problem of giddiness often. Some doctors have said this is vertigo and nausea and now suggested for CT brain test. What should I do now and how can I get back to my normal state. Please suggest me the best.
My grandfather is suffering from nose bleeding problem since 2 months so what is the home curatio for this.
I am a 2 3 year old male. I have vertigo on and off along with sounds ringing in my ears. I sometimes encounter nauseating spells. I have no past history of ear disease. I have no past history of medications. No past surgical history. I have no history of any chronic diseases like diabetes and hypertension.
Sir, I am mandeep from punjab, I am suffering from sinus problem from 10 years and it starts in summer season like from March to October and when winter starts it is cured automatically, I think my immune system is weak, please suggest me what can I do. I have tried too many medicine, but no solution, I will be great full to you.
I am 26 years old and suddenly I am also snoring very high while sleeping. What should I do regular basis to get rid of that snoring. Any exercise or something or medication will be required for this to cure. Please provide the guidance.
When you encounter with severe throat pain and infection, it can disturb your routine heavily.
One needs a complete the antibiotic as advised by your doctor in complete dose and complete duration, half-hearted treatment and treatment taken by on own google search will definitely cause harm and produce bacterial resistance which becomes more difficult to treat therefore if the throat infection appears to be severe, it is better to consult a doctor in time because chronic throat infections can lead to issues related to heart valves and the matter becomes more serious when the heart valves get established infection secondary to the throat infection.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.