Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhijeet Chandrakant Raut
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijeet Chandrakant RautYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all the shampoos ,keshkanti oil, onion paste but still I am losing hair can you please help.
I am a boy of 17 years and my hight us 5.3 feet. I. Want to grow my height at least 5 inches. Does it is possible at this age.
Good morning doctor, I have dry turmeric pics, please advice how can I use this turmeric for health and what is the benefits of this turmeric for health. Thanks.
I am suffering with throat problem for 10 months. I have treated by General physician and ENT specialist as well but no solution. I have gone through endoscopy 6 month ago and doctor found blisters in my throat & said it allergic. I am having medicine for 10 months but feeling pain when I swallow. When I take Little Bit spicy and Luke water, food feel any, roughness as well. Please suggest what should I do for best solution.
I am 31 years old female and having pain while doing intercourse with my hubby ,I have 6 month old baby. In last 1.5 year we have met only 3 to 4 times that too with very much pain. Please advise.
I'm 25 My face is becoming dull and black what to do to regain my colour as my hobbies are drinking beers and smoking is this cause skin health? One of my friend drinks beers daily his face was not get changed, but when I had beers last night morning my face looks black and dull I don't understand these I choose to quite for some days I tried but nothing changed so please help me doctor and also suggest diet plan as my height is 5.11 and weight 85 and how to control Belly fat.
Rheumatism is an auto-immune and chronic disease caused due to the abnormal swelling of the body joints in the knees or the shoulders. The symptoms of rheumatism include intense pain in the morning, mild fever with the pain, swollen joints resulting in immense pain, stiff joints, increased pain in cold climate and extreme tiredness.
Doctors are still doubtful about the exact cause of the disease, but the weakened immune system might damage the joints. This makes obese people, smokers and women most susceptible to this disorder.
According to Ayurveda, rheumatism is caused due to a major imbalance in the ‘Vata or Kapha’ dosha. The Ayurvedic remedies aim for the restoration of the body’s Vata/Kapha balance. Ayurvedic remedies help reduce the ‘ama’, the toxins produced by the body.
The Ayurvedic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are as follows:
- Boil a cup of mustard oil with camphor in it until the camphor dissolves well. Apply the lukewarm mixture on the affected areas once a day. This helps revive the blood circulation of the affected portion and subsequently reduces the abnormal swelling of the affected joints.
- You can take a few unpeeled slices of potato and soak them in a glass of cold water. Keep it for the night and drink it the next morning on an empty stomach. Do this every day to get rid of the pain.
- Include little amounts of ginger, garlic, and turmeric in your regular meals. This will help to reduce the inflammation and stiffness of the affected joints. Ayurvedic scriptures suggest that you should try and reduce the consumption of fish, red meat, curd, spinach and extremely chilled water as they might cause an imbalance in the ‘vata’.
- Applying a recommended amount of castor oil on the affected region helps reduce the inflammation and thus, the pain.
- A herbal preparation of celery seeds can be consumed daily in order to treat rheumatoid arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.