Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhay Mali
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay MaliYour feedback matters!
Fact: Studies have shown that eating too much protein, especially animal protein, may actually cause insulin resistance, a key factor in diabetes. A healthy diet includes protein, carbohydrates, and fats. Our bodies need all three to function properly. The key is a balanced diet.
MYTH: You have to cut way down on carbs.
Fact: Again, the key is to eat a balanced diet. The serving size and the type of carbohydrates you eat are especially important. Focus on whole grain carbs since they are a good source of fiber and they are digested slowly, keeping blood sugar levels more even.
MYTH: You’ll no longer be able to eat normally. You need special diabetic meals.
Fact: The principles of healthy eating are the same—whether or not you’re trying to prevent or control diabetes. Expensive diabetic foods generally offer no special benefit. You can easily eat with your family and friends if you eat in moderation.
I have a Thyroid problem. Continuous loosing weight. please suggest appropriate diet. Age 30 height 153 cm weight 40 kg.
Sir, I have diabetes, I consulted homeopath and he is promising to reactivate pancreas gland as before. Should I go for it.
I am now 62 years and on steroid 10 mg alternate days (Omnacortil or wysolone) for the last 15 Years, since suffering from Collagen Vasculitis Disorder (autoimmunity). Usage of steroid caused Diabetics, BP and cholesterol, hence taking insulin and other medicines. Any new development in the treatment towards the above by skipping steroid?
Homeopathy believes that infertility is just a manifestation of a deep, underlying body symptom. So while conventional medicines try to treat infertility by just looking at the reproductive system, homoeopathy looks at the body as a whole. The doctor will try to understand the couple’s underlying problems and then come up with a cure. Male and female infertility is addressed separately and the most common remedies are listed below.
It is extremely important to note that self-medication is not advised, and each couple and individual would need proper assessment and treatment.
- Agnus Castus:
- This is used in males where infertility is associated with erectile dysfunction
- It helps improve sexual desire and physical ability to perform
- The patient would have cold, relaxed, flaccid genitals
- Impotency in these men is also associated with mental depression
- Though desire is present, the erections are generally weak and not
- These men also may have erectile dysfunction with weak and delayed erections.
- Emissions may be rapid and involuntary.
- Reduced sperm count
- Improves both quantity and quality of sperms
- Useful in males with orchitis
- The testicles are hard, swollen, and enlarged
- History of suppressed desire
- Sabal Serrulata
- Associated with wasting of testes
- Also useful where there is prostate enlargement or prostatitis
- Useful in women who have acidic vaginal discharge. This kills the sperms and could cause infertility.
- Borax is useful when the discharge is similar to egg white, copious, and warm. Altering the pH can improve successful conception
- Natrum Phos:
- Discharge is honey coloured, sour smelling, and irritating
- This discharge is also acidic, reducing sperm life
- Useful in women who have scanty periods that do not last long and never appear on the due date
- These women have a history of irregular menses since the onset of menarche
- Also useful in women who have polycystic ovarian disease
- Aletris farinose
- Early and copious menstruation in addition to white discharge
- Anaemia, weakness, fatigue, and tiredness
- Useful in women who have had recurrent abortions.
- These women present with menstrual cycles that are short, suppressed, and not regular in the flow.
- There is also a bearing down sensation where the patient feels the uterus is going to slide down
- It is also possible these women have reduced drive
- Natrum carb
- These women have difficulty retaining sperms
- The vaginal discharge could also be offensive and irritating
- Calcarea Carb:
- This is another remedy used when there is profuse bleeding during the menstrual cycles
- The periods also tend to appear before their due date and tend to last longer than usual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.