Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AbhayYour feedback matters!
I am 22 Years old I have Daad (Round itching Problem) in my inner parts of body how can I remove it deeply bcoz is has been taken me since 3 years.
Sometimes I feel that there is a heavy pressure on the right side of my brain, I feel confused and cannot concentrate on my work, earlier all was well, it all started when I skipped my morning breakfasts due to working pressure, sometimes even worse I ate only in the evening's, due to this I came across this, Years ago I was suffering with Hepatitis B which is totally cured now. Can anybody give me solution for this do I need medication.
I m 23 male. I hav scalp itching problem. Some powder like particles coming while scratching my scalp. So I used head and shoulders. I use it long time. Itching completely stopped. It resembles thin hair nw. So I tried clinic plus harmless shampoo. 2 weeks it was okay. Again scalp itching started. What should I hav to do any new hair products suggestions?
Dear sir during sex time I used to take sex tablet vigora 100 mg and after that I stay doing sex continuously for an hour but during night my head as well as my body pains a lot and I do not feel like eating anything.
Sir I am suffering from fever before two days. My eye are red and pain in my head. I am feel very weak. Please tell me what would I do?
My mom is 67 years old. She is suffering from Herpes from last 15 days, she us taking medicine its been healing a little. But she has too much back pain, burning sensation near the shoulders, where the blisters aren't there. And too much numbness in legs and calf muscles. Even she has burning sensation all the day and night even where the blisters are happened. Her dosage of medicine is also over. I was applying a cream, even that is of no use. Pls suggest what can be done. She is not able to take the pain and burning and also she is diabetic. Pls suggest. Thank you.
My friend was taking drugs last 1 years but now he wants to live it but he cannot. What should he do.
Are you experiencing memory loss? Your memory changes often as you grow, but memory loss which causes disruption of your daily life is not a part of ageing. It may be a symptom of Alzheimer’s disease, which is the most common type of dementia. Dementia refers to a slow decline in your memory, thinking, judgement and reasoning skills.
Alzheimer’s is a fatal disorder, which may result in the loss of brain function. It may be hard to differentiate between the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and normal age-related changes. For proper identification of symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease, you should know about the warning signs. They are as follows:
- Memory loss which disrupts daily life: Forgetting of information learnt recently is a common sign of Alzheimer’ disease, especially in the early stage. Forgetting important events or dates and asking for something over and over are also likely signs.
- Difficulty in planning and solving problems: Some people may experience changes in their ability to develop and follow any plan or work associated with numbers. Trouble regarding keeping track of bills and following a particular recipe are common examples. A person may also face problems with concentration.
- Difficulty in completing familiar tasks: Another warning sign of Alzheimer’s disease is when a person cannot complete simple and familiar daily tasks. Problems like driving to a known location, remembering the rules of a game or managing budget are likely.
- Confusion regarding time or place: People with Alzheimer’s disease may lose track of seasons, dates and the passage of time. They may not understand situations when they do not happen immediately.
- Problems in understanding visual images: Vision problems may be an indication of Alzheimer’s in some people. Difficulty in reading, judgement of distance and the determination of color may occur which cause problems during driving.
- Problems in speaking or writing: Another sign of Alzheimer’s disease is when a person has problems in following or joining a conversation. They may pause while conversing and have no idea about how to continue with it. Problems with vocabulary, finding proper words and calling things by a wrong name are more warning symptoms.
- Misplacing stuff and being unable to retrace steps: A person with Alzheimer’s may develop a tendency of keeping things in unusual places. They end up losing the things as they cannot go back and retrace where they kept something. They may also accuse people of stealing their things.
- Decreased sense of judgement: Another important warning sign of Alzheimer’s disease is a decreased sense of judgement. Changes in decision making and judgement are likely to develop in a person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi Doc I am 38 years old female n a mother of three children my major issue is I am constipated n the major reason is as I find myself full I don't eat n this not getting the required amount of fibre so please help I have started gaining weight due to this so please do the needful.
I am 17 years old. I am suffering from stammering problem from my childhood. Can you suggest me some medicine or tips that can be helpful for me.
Enter questions for me I am 20 year old boy having running nose at least 2 times a month. Give me some step to stop this.
A peptic ulcer is usually found in the duodenum, or the first part of the small intestine. These ulcers can also be found in the delicate stomach lining near this region. These are usually painful sores that are caused due to too much acid production in the stomach, as well as excessive smoking and alcohol consumption. The symptoms generally include heartburn, bloating, nausea, vomiting, and even blood discharge in stool and vomiting. So how can you treat these ulcers? Here's a short list of ways to do so.
- Medication: The most common way of treating peptic ulcers is to ingest proton pump inhibitors which can be prescribed by a general physician. These medicines will effectively stop the production of acid and reflux in the gastroesophageal band, so as to prevent the growth and production of such ulcers. Antibiotics can also help, especially in severe cases where there is a risk of infection due to the presence of these ulcers.
- Upper Endoscopy and Surgery: For severe cases where there is bleeding in the peptic ulcers, an upper endoscopy may also be conducted. This quick procedure can give relief from the bleeding. Also, many specialists might recommend surgery so as to treat an ulcer that has punched a hole in the stomach's wall, in which case the persistent bleeding cannot be stemmed even with an upper endoscopy.
- Lifestyle Choices: The presence of a peptic ulcer usually points to tobacco and alcohol abuse. If you happen to be over 50 years of age and are busy drinking copious amounts of alcohol every day and even chain smoking, then you may be at risk. It is best to stop such abuse by giving up smoking and drinking so as to ensure that the peptic ulcer can be treated and does not become a fatality. Also, drinking plenty of water and eating a proper balanced diet along with exercise are some of the best ways of treating these ulcers.
- Side Effects: Peptic ulcers may also arise as a side effect of having pain killers too frequently. So it is important to stay away from medication that gives rise to this kind of reaction in the body.
Managing and treating peptic ulcers is a matter of getting the right tests done for diagnosis before discussing further medication or surgery based treatment for the ulcer so that it does not pose any grave danger to the patient's body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I have regular nose bleeding during summer and when do thinking with stress. Any good medicine to stop nose bleeding?
During sex I ejaculated very soon roughly within a minute, even I don't satisfy with sexual relation. I wish to have more sex with my partner but can't. When I was young I masturbate almost twice daily.
Tea is only a stimulant and gives that kick to keep you going. But what you are actually doing by having tea on empty stomach every time is suppressing your appetite and then because you don't feel like eating much your body gets nutrient deficient and you feel very tired by the end of the day. Not to mention the other harms it can do to your body including Acidity, Indigestion and Kidney damage.
Start your day with fruit and end with a warm cup of turmeric milk. Gradually embed green tea in your routine and replace normal tea. Walk daily. Do it for a week and feel the difference.