Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in PUNE and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhay A Mali
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay A MaliYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have a problem of Nightfall from penis. I was used to masturbate before 4 years nows I completely stopped. But Nightfall occurs after 2 night. Plss give me a solution. Can sex be a solution?
2 time I have size disorder in 2005, taken tab tegritol cr200, since it is ok but from last 1 year have loose motion frequently, loss of appetite, and sleeplessness upto 3 to 4 days, and in day to night fells eye vision weak or cloudy.what can be done for this?
Keeping your body fit is not only a prerequisite for a healthy life, it is also important for your partner's healthy life. When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person.
This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases:
- Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
- Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
- Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
- Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV.
My widal test report is S.typhi "O" is 1: 120 S.typhi "H" is 1: 60 S.typhi "AH" is no reaction in all dilution S.typhi "BH" is no reaction in all dilution Am I suffering from typhoid? And have taken following prescriptions zithrox LX Calpol 650 Cobadex CZS pantocid D.
Hi I am a 24 year old female and I am always tired everyday. Can you tell me the reason or which exercise should I follow because I never skip my meals but I do not exercise at all and working for two hours I feel like sleeping. I am very tired all day. Do you have any remedy to remove this tiredness which kind of fruits and vegetables should I eat and which exercises should I do to remove my tiredness?
I am 32 year old before 1years I m suffering from left chest pain. I met to doctor after check up he told me it is only muscular pain. Sir what is this?
Many people who have psoriasis also experience changes in their fingernails or toenails. There are several treatments that can help.
Nail psoriasis is the term for the changes in your fingernails and toenails that occur as a result of having psoriasis. According to the National Psoriasis Foundation, up to half of all people who have psoriasis will have nail psoriasis as well. While it's not a life-threatening condition, nail psoriasis can affect your quality of life, since it may cause you discomfort and affect your self-esteem, and it may also put you at greater risk of developing psoriatic arthritis. nail psoriasis can be helped with treatment.
How Psoriasis Affects the Nails
Nail psoriasis occurs because psoriasis affects the process of nail formation. People who have nail psoriasis usually have psoriasis on other parts of their body, such as the skin and joints. Rarely does someone have only psoriasis of the nails.
Symptoms of nail psoriasis vary but may include:
Discoloration of the nail to yellow brown
Pitting (holes) in the surface of the nails
Horizontal lines across the nails
White patches on the nails
Thickening of the nails
Nails that separate from the nail bed
Nail Psoriasis Treatment Options
Your treatment will depend on the type of nail psoriasis you have and how severe it is. If you have psoriasis that affects other parts of your body, the treatments your doctor recommends to alleviate those symptoms may also help your nail psoriasis.
In addition to following your doctor's recommendations involving treatment for nail psoriasis, there are other ways to take care of your nails:
Keep your nails trimmed as short as possible.
Wear gloves when you're working with your hands.
Wear shoes with plenty of room in them.
Avoid scrubbing or scraping underneath your nails.
Use gentle nail cleaning tools.
Soak your nails in tar bath oil mixed with water, then apply nail moisturizer.
If your nails are intact, consider using a nail hardener to improve their appearance.
Taking good care of your nails can minimize the effects of psoriasis associated nail changes.
• Avoid exposure to cold.
• Moderate, warm climate is beneficial.
• Avoid undue stress.
• Diet: – Avoid fats, highly seasoned and salty dishes. High protein diet (cut down animal protein). coffee, soft Drinks.
• Maintain good hygiene.
• Hot bath in winter, drying and oiling.
• Avoid all factors which trigger psoriasis.
• Reduce stress levels through meditation and Yoga.
• Do not prick, peel or scratch skin. This may trigger psoriasis.
• After bath or wash pat dry the skin. Do not rub the towel vigorously on skin.
• After washing, pat the skin dry, don’t irritate it by rubbing vigorously.
• Opt for cotton clothes over synthetic ones.
• Take a well balanced diet including fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and grains.
• Take a daily bath in warm water to soak off the scales.
• Try deep breathing and relaxation exercise to reduce stress.
• Do not take coffee, all animal fats, and processed foods.
• Don’t scratch or rub patches of thickened skin.
• Avoid harsh skin products and lotions that contain alcohol. They may dry the skin and make psoriasis worse.
• Keep your towel, clothes separate and clean.