Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul Ahad MunshiYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of hair fall and black tan patches on the face mainly around the mouth and fore head what's the reason please can prescribe any medicine.
My hairs are going white in the age of 17. How can I do them as 4 years before and what should I don't eat to make my health.
My age is 23. I am having horrible dandruff. Is shaving scalp a good option? If I shave my head will my hair grow well?
Myh cousin skin color was getting darken even he used every cream nd home remedies and nothing was get effected nd even it get darken then before.
What are the homeopathic remedies for premature greying of hair because I have lots of grey hai Please help me.
I'm suffering from conginal alopecia. I'm 26 now. I've been consulting doctors and nothing works. Isn't there a solution at all? Isn't there a cure at all?
Which is the best one for our skin? A moisturizing lotion or a natural oil like olive oil, coconut oil?
I am 40 yrs Old. From last 1 year I have blemishes on my face. It may be sun burn or cosmetic allergy. I am taking treatment but did not get much relief. Please suggest me what I do?
Hello doctor I am 24 year old woman. I am having severe hair fall from past 3 years. I have done permanent straightening before 3 years and I think this would be reason for hair fall. I tried homeopathy for one year but result was nothing. I eat healthy food.
Hello. I hv got vry dark skin on my neck which looks vry odd. Actually I hv vry gud natural white colour so please suggest me some medicine fr it.
Dear sir/madam I am suffering from sever hair loss almost full gaps for entire head please tel how to recover my lost hair.
I am 27 female I am suffering with pigmentation and discolouring on face since one month. Please help me.
My nails are too short and near my skin its too hard and rough is there any medicine or solution for skin or growth.
The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
- Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
- Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
- Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
- Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease