Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aarti NimkarYour feedback matters!
I had missed my periods on 14 onwards. And I want know that in first 3 weeks can I came in with my husband contact. I had a miscarriage last year this tym one week is crossed so I m hoping for best please suggest me the symptoms and how to care about my pregnancy.
Hi Intercourse last on 14th july. Was on pills. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from 1-6 aug. No pills or intercourse after that. Next period due on 1st sept as it did not occur till 8th Did a serum beta hcg on 8th sept (last intercourse was on 14th july) Usg showing pcod same day. Usg on 21st sept also showing pcod only. As I was feeling shortness of breath and gassy. I did several hpt. At 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks from last intercourse as well as today. Also. I always used hpt with first morning urine and checked with 2 brands prega news and ican Prega news had always shown negative. But ican from 11th weeks (may be have not noticed earlier) showed very white line on test area within thw manufacturer time limit. It was their on 11 weeks, 12 weeks and now 13 weeks from intercourse. Sometimes their is a single white or grey line on test region or their are 2 lines on test region. No intercourse after 14th july. 2 bleeding which continued for 5-6 days. Is their any risk that m pregnant? Do I need to repeat the test? Moreover in the store the kit is store in refrigerator but I generally store in bag coz its not possible for me to store in refrigerator. Will it affect the result?
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old female. I am having severe endometriosis since 2006. I had 2 laparoscopic surgeries in 2006 and 2009 for left ovary. Now again endometriosis appeared right ovary and AMH level is 1.75. Fertility doctors suggesting to me go for Donor IVF. Please can you suggest me is there any other possibilities without IVF.
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse.
Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to following reasons:
- One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
- Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
- Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
- Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
Pain from sex in women can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
- If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
- If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
- Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
I had got my period on the 15th of January I.e. Last month. It's 21st February & I still haven't got my period .I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend couple of times on different days but he didn't ejaculate inside me. I did a pregnancy test at home & the results were negative .What should I do now. Please help .I am tensed.
My wife is pregnant and she completed 8 month 7 days but from last 10 days she has problem of having high bp about 150/ 100 or 140 / 90 and problem of protein going in urine report ++ protein doctor given her medicine to control bp at first Dr. Given lobet and has change and given alphadopa medicine so I want to know at this stage what to do is there any risk factor for child.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
I have an ovarian cyst and want to get it removed through leprosy so can you please tell the appropriate cost of the whole process.
My Grand mother died because of breast cancer. I was obese since 15 years and was PCOd. Due to joint pain, sciatica and spine pain, I was not able to exercise. I have recently reduced 31 kgs. But I still feel the pain in my breast. On ultrasound nothing came out. Do I suspect something wrong. After reduction of 31 kgs my periods are normal.
Hi doctors, just want to know my age is 27 female and my height is 5.4, and my weight is 69, what should b my perfect weight, Ian planning for a baby so just need the healthy tips.
My uterus and ovary all are normal and periods correct. When I went to hospital my doctor advice me premence capsule for 15 days. I have pms problem every month. This month I am using premence capsule. My period is late 4 days. Nipples pain occurred . Is this a reason due to medicine my period is getting late.
1. You can’t improve memory without physical energy. Have healthy food habits and timely meals. Eat nutritious food. Avoid processed food.
2. Physical exercise improves blood circulation to brain and improves clarity of thinking.
3. Concentrate on your task with enthusiasm. If the task appears difficult, tackle bit by bit.
4. Have good night’s sleep. Maintain timings.
5. Give task to your brain. Avoid idling.
6. Have breaks and enjoy a joke with your friends. Continuous slogging makes you lose interest in your task.
7. Be confident. You can DO IT!