Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aarti KapaleYour feedback matters!
Whatever I eat from morning to night digested. But after meals some pain in stomach starting portion. All suggesting its ulcer form. How do I recover from this ?
I am 22year old. I am suffering from headache before two year. I think its a symptom of ocd. Because when I go to doctor then she said its a ocd problem. So I take medicine but I am no good. What can I do.
I have severe pain in my head from past one week taken disprin is also of no use went fr checkup bt doctors gave saridon which want useful either please help me get through this thank you!
I have itch on penis head. It is not always but sometimes it remain full day. Sometimes when sweat is there that time it happens. Please refer me a best gel or cream is easily get on medical stores. Also tell me it happens because of hair of private parts.
I recently took a haemoglobin test and it is at 8.2 (normal female range is 12-14). What should I do to increase the levels? I'm 21.
The skin is the largest organ in the human body, which measures about 2 square metres, that is approximately 22 square feet. Skin is not just the longest organ alone in our body, but also has numerous amazing roles which most of us don’t realise actually. It not only protects our body from chemical, harmful radiations and sun. It also acts as a major storage area of energy, synthesizes vitamin D and the best indicator of any disorder in your digestive and immune system. But most of us don’t identify the warning signs that our skin shows from the initial stage unless it becomes more severe and start to show drastic skin changes or allergies.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine, which not only identifies the problem of skin from the root level but also understands the nature of skin of each individual and treats the skin allergies without causing any harmful side effects. As allergies are not common for everybody it is very much necessary to identify the skin nature of every individual and the type of allergen by which the person is affected. Thus, homeopathy way of treating is best for skin allergies. Here are few best remedies for skin allergies used in homeopathy
- Apis Mellifica: It is the best remedy for hives and utricarial rash. It can be used for any type of allergies with severe burning, itching sensation and rashes
- Natrum mur: Natrum mur is the commonly used homeopathy medicine for nasal and skin allergies
- Sulphur: It is the top most natural homeopathic medicine for treating the skin allergies. It shows wonder in relieving the excessive itching and burning sensations
- Rhus toxicodendron: It is used for treating person with eczema in which the person develops numerous vesicular rashes along with itching, swelling and tingling sensation over the affected area of skin.
- Arsenicum: It is used for treating psoriasis, chronic uriticaria and chronic eczema.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Sir lagbhag 5 din se mere gale me eak ganth si bni huee hai usme kafi pain hota h kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta h kahin ye tonsil to nhi but kabhi kabhi dar bhi laga rhta h aap hi batao main kya karun.
I am finding increased level of Uric Acid. (7.8) please advise how to reduce it and what precautions I need to take. I heard if I start medication it wd be a routine habit n will be harmful.
My mother is 43 years old she is suffering from neck pain from 1 month even when showed to doctor there was no use. Please tell us the tablet or wat can we do.
Which time Sun is the best time to get vitamin D. Some say afternoon sun also gives us vitamin d in 1-2 min exposure. Wat time and how much time exposure is good to get vitamin d?
I have right hand pain and right side of headache. I have 8 month baby and I am breastfeeding mothers.
Facts of Sodium
1. Sodium is a component of salt which is an essential ingredient of our diet. It is also known as sodium chloride (NaCl) in which sodium is 40% and chloride is 60%.
2. Sodium is an important mineral which maintains water balance in our body.
3. Sodium regulates the blood pressure with potassium.
4. It is involved in the proper functioning of both nerve impulses and muscles within the body.
5. It is added for flavour enhancement and to increase the self-life of certain food.
6. Processed and preserved food e.g. Cheese, condiments, fast foods, pickles, sauces soup, some frozen vegetables and canned food usually have high sodium content.
7. It is used as dressing for salad etc.
8. The body needs only a small amount of sodium to function properly. I. E, 500 milligrams /day. Usually. Fda recommends 2300 milligrams /day.
9. The sodium portion of the salt is associated with high blood pressure.
10. In India, hypertension disease burden which in the year 2007 was 125 million is expected to become 214 million by 2025.
11. It is essential to control the sodium intake which plays an important role in hypertension.
12. Salt sodium conversion will help us to reduce the sodium content
A. 1/4 teaspoon salt = 575 mg sodium
B. 1/2 teaspoon salt = 1, 150 mg sodium
C. 3/4 teaspoon salt = 1, 725 mg sodiu
D. 1 teaspoon salt = 2, 300 mg sodium
13. For optimal heart health, the American heart association recommends people aim to eat no more than 1, 500 milligrams of sodium per day i.e. approximately tsp salt daily