Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aarti Rapol
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aarti RapolYour feedback matters!
Ek pregnant woman ko pore din m kitna pani peena chaye jis se urine infection na ho. Or 6 month pregnancy main woman ko kia diet leyne chaye jis se baby boht khubsuart healthy peda ho.
What Is Adjustment Disorder?
Adjustment disorder is considered to be a group of conditions, which usually occur when a person experiences difficulty in coping with the stressful life events. These usually include relationship issues, job issues or the demise of a loved one. The incapacity to adjust to stressful events leads to psychological and sometimes physical symptoms.
Symptoms of Adjustment Disorder
- The psychological and physical symptoms linked with adjustment disorder occur either during or instantly after a stressful event. The disorder only lasts for 6 months, but the symptoms might continue if the stressor has not been removed. The symptoms might vary from person to person.
- The psychological symptoms are anxiety, crying, impulsiveness, lack of concentration, low or loss of self-esteem, feeling hopeless, sad or trapped, and withdrawn attitude along with suicidal tendencies.
- These physical symptoms can include trembling, twitching of the muscles, soreness, body pain, insomnia, indigestion and fatigue.
- Adjustment disorder might display psychological and physical symptoms separately or together.
Types of Adjustment Disorder
There are 6 adjustment disorders and each one of them is associated with different symptoms:
- Adjustment disorder with depressed mood: People diagnosed with this suffer from feelings of hopelessness and sadness is often related with crying. Also, a person might not enjoy the activities, which he earlier enjoyed.
- Adjustment disorder with anxiety: Symptoms of this are anxiety along with being anxious, overwhelmed, and worried. People with this show less concentration and poor memory. When diagnosed in children, it is usually due to the separation anxiety from loved ones and parents.
- Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood: In this both anxiety and depression is experienced.
- Adjustment disorder with disturbance of conduct: The symptoms of this disorder are more about the involvement of the behavioral issues like starting a quarrel, reckless driving, destructing property and stealing. Teens suffering from this might become absent from school.
- Adjustment disorder with mixed disturbance of emotions and conduct: The symptoms of anxiety, depression, and behavioral issues are observed.
- Adjustment disorder unspecified: People who are diagnosed with this type of disorder usually display symptoms those are not associated with other disorders. They exhibit more of physical symptoms and problems with family and friends or at school and workplace.
Treatment of Adjustment Disorder:
If diagnosed with an adjustment disorder, a person can definitely benefit from treatment. This is usually treated with therapy or medicines or a combination of both.
- Therapy is the first choice. A health counselor or a psychologist can give counseling and if there is a need for medication, then you might be referred to a psychologist.
Sir I am trying for baby. But not conceive. First week they feel all type of symptoms but second week they feel nothing and finally period come .whats reason please give me advice.
I am 21 years old. I am female. I am suffering from yeast infection. Even I take medicine for it but still I does not get cure. So please help me what I should in this.
I am 21 year. I have a big pain at the time of period so how it is normal. Please suggest a good idea please sir/madam.
Many times sexuality succumbs negatively when a relationship of couple stabilizes. If the above is added to the coexistence, the problems of the day to day and the arrival of the children, the result may be discouraging. But there are certain measures that can be taken to come out gracefully.
Having a stable, healthy and happy partner relationship is not easy, and sexuality is also part of this challenge, since it is no surprise to anyone that the routine, the monotony and the lack of novelty in the encounter and even the sensations of being with the other, slowly advancing and diminishing sexual desire.
However, this hopeless perspective changes when couples understand that the sexual desire of the onset is transformed over time and when the relationship stabilizes. In this way, sex becomes an aspect that the couple must keep healthy, satisfying and entertaining.
1. Being too tired to have relationships
- Fatigue is one of the most common aspects that appear in a stable couple that also coexist. To this, winter can make it difficult due to low temperatures. Now we must also recognize that this does not usually happen at the beginning of a relationship.
- With regard to this, the specialist indicates that "at the beginning of the relationship there is a high level of infatuation," so even if there is a high level of activity or the couple is tired, it is so much what happens at the biochemical level, and it is so much novelty, that the same sexual stimulus manages to go through all that. "But once the couple is already stable, the fatigue and routine of daily life begins to rise."
- "The solution is often not so simple because it involves changing the lifestyle," to find more time available: time to share in pairs, to converse, to go out together, to be without pressure, and it is very probable that in those free times, desire and eroticism emerge again, he adds.
- "With so many things to do in the day, the hours of transport," children, there are people who work and study, then there is no time for sexual activity and you do not have to wait until the last minute, at 10 pm when the two are tired, or this can happen, but when you are in full love ", Rivero points out.
- Now, another way to shake off all this is to "schedule" between the two or the sexual encounters. "While spontaneity is right, it happens that many times if a space is not programmed for the sexual encounter, that space may not exist." Programming it is a good idea, says the specialist.
2. Sex has ceased to be of interest, it is not priority
- Suddenly having sex is not what moves the relationship, in fact, there are thousands of other things that begin to take more importance, such as working, paying bills, paying debts, fulfilling social commitments, solving problems; etc.
- "What happens is that sex is no longer the same novelty as in the beginning." There are couples who get monotonous. And if you are interested in reviving sexual life, a good option is to start thinking about those things that interested you at the beginning of the relationship and see how to innovate and look for time, "Rivera says.
- Now, it is important to emphasize that separating some aspects one thing is that maybe the sexual frequency goes down, but another very different one is that the kisses, the caresses, the hugs and all physical and affectionate contact also disappear, because it is impossible to think that some space will be given for intimacy when there is no type of intimate contact.
3. You have sex, but do not feel connection
- It may be that a couple has opted to schedule their sexual encounters or even have a high sexual frequency. However, at the time of the encounter both or one of the two may feel that there is no longer a connection and that the act is rather mechanical.
- "In this case, we would have to see what is going on in the relationship of partner and not only in the sexual sphere, when there are unresolved conflicts or other problems, sexually it costs that there is more connection", says the expert.
- "Look into the eyes, give yourself time, try to relax and propitiate the spaces of intimacy and not just sexual." Sometimes couples only talk about the everyday and do not know what the other is, all this serves to make more connection in sex, he advises.
Hey we are married couple and now we are planing for children so please help me what is the best time for this. Till date we have completed one year of our married life and during this we never use any kind of medicines.Please tell.
I have a problem of menstrual period. It happened everyday after that I feel very weak. What shall I do?
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body. Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below-
Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
5. Pulmonary Embolism
This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs.