Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aarti RapolYour feedback matters!
I am 37 female having weight 62 height 5.4 I have started walking in evening fr an hour but when I start walking fast my heart pain little pain in palm is due tu my cholesterol level high or I have heart problem.
My boyfriend fingered me. I do not know whether he had sperms on his hand .in case if he had. Are there any chances of getting pregnant?
Hie. M 27 years old n m facing pcod problem after marriage dts y prob occurs in conceiving baby. I hv taken lot f treatment of allopathic nw m fed up frm everything. please suggest me something.
Me and my spouse both are working and reach home very tired. However we are planning to conceive but .Because of time lines and tired ness we are not able to meet frequently .Or some times we just have to do it for the sake of pregnancy. Is there some way .By which we can have a relax and peace at mind and a right environment before meeting.
I'm having periods since Jan24. I'm suffering from pcod and thyroid. I was taking treatment in acupuncture and was not satisfied by those results. I consulted gyn tdy and started Femilon tonight. She told me to intake femilon 3times/day till my periods stops and then 2times/day for 2 days and then complete the pack by taking 1pill/day. Will femilon help me in controlling pcod?
I had unprotected sex and I had two ipill in three days. Now my bleeding is not stopping. It keep flowing out. And it's very painful.
Sir if wiped sperm in hand from penis then hand also wiped by Towel. After 2mint if I will touch to her vagina only 5 sec but not fingering. Then pregnancy will chance if her ovulation day that day. Plzz sir help me.
Hello doctor, am 21 year old I have married 5 years ago and I don't have any kid but last few days I have suffers irregular period and I consulted to a doctor then in usg report I have a big tumor/cyst in right ovary and doctor says operate is the only way and i am very sad now I don't have any kid but I need a kid what I need to do ? any effect for in pregnancy for this cyst operation please help.
I am 27 years old & my husband 32 years. We are married for 5 years trying to conceive since 12 months with no luck. I have regular menstrual cycle but 4 months back I got a root canal treatment done. Was it for the antibiotics taken im not sure but my cycle got irregular I mean 3 to 4 days than my usual 29 day cycle. Since from last month its again on track and regular. Should I consult a gynaecologist or should wait and try for a couple of months. Please advice.
I am 27 year old female from Delhi (India), I have missed my period which was due on 18th feb 2016 which medicine I should take to restore it as I don't want any baby right now as my child is 1 years old. Pls advice.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 19/2/2016 without protection but I took i pill with in 1 hour of having sex now my periods are not coming till 12/3 /2016 what should I do am I pregnant?
HELLO Dr. I am 25 year old unmarried girl mera problem ye h k mujhe p.cos problem 2009 s mera m n Dr. S suggest s tab s kafi tablet khai h gyliciphag hyponid farface syocare srup jaise kafi kuch m n 2015 m jab thyroid test karwaya 25 aaya mera TSH Ab thoda kam h 8.45 a gaya h but Dr. Mein m peroid s nahi ho paa rahe m n koi b peroid ki tablet khane b band kar de last period k liye diene b khai the aur mera (FSH) 5.3 aur (LH) 19.33 aaya h aur prolectin b ab normal h Dr. Ab m kya karun jis s mera period thik ho Dr. Tablet khate hun to perid hota h nahi khate to nahi hota m to kafi saalo s tablet kha rahe the ab thik kyun nahi h period Dr. Please help me.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.
I am 26 yr, old,my height 5'6" weight 85. I am, suffering pcos and irregular period, weight gain. please suggest a daily diet. For control it.
Iam 19 year old girl up with unwanted pregnancy just missed my period urine test positive what medical prescription available.
Detoxification is a process in which a person makes lifestyle changes to clear body of toxins. These lifestyle changes involve abstaining from harmful things. Some changes are temporary, such as following a cleansing diet, others are permanent.
Toxins are substance that can be poisonous or cause negative health effects, it can be metals, chemicals, pollutants, artificial food ingredients, pesticides, and poisons.
The Body and Detoxification
- The excretory system in the body plays the largest role in detoxification. The main organs involved in excretion are the skin, liver, lungs, large intestine, and kidneys.:
- The liver filters and excretes waste, hormones, drugs, and other foreign substances.
- The lungs help remove carbon dioxide.
- The large intestine converts waste into stool that is expelled from the body through defecation.
- The kidneys filter the blood and help remove waste from the body through urination.
- The entire body relies on this system to live a healthy life.
- Your body is detoxifying itself all the time, around the clock, 24x7
Ways To Detox Your Body:
Take green vegetables and fruits over fast food and other processed foods. Avoid pesticide contaminated foods
Exercise & Meditation
- Exercise and meditation help maintain a healthy body. Exercising helps body to sweat, and this helps release toxins through your skin.
- Meditation helps to keep your mind clear and reduces stress.
- Few foods stuffs that aids in detoxification like garlic, lemon, broccoli sprouts, mung beans, and raw vegetables.
- Raw diet – like uncooked fruits and vegetables along with raw nuts, seeds, and sprouts.
- Juices – made from fresh fruits and vegetables.
Breathe Clean Air
- Breathing clean air reduces your exposure to toxins especially over your home and work areas.
- Proper ventilation at home and work placePlanting.Planting house plants which act as natural air purifier.
Drinking Luke warm water a glass everyday is a powerful tool to detoxify the waste in body. Bathing with luke warm water also soothes and remove toxins from body.
Your heart isn't one of the most important organs of your body, just like that. But it is nowadays, in constant danger with the rampant growth of heart disease, a leading cause of deaths around the world. Apart from your lifestyle choices, what you consume on a regular basis has a huge impact on the health of your heart. Unhealthy foods are the main reason the world is fatter and sicker than ever before. Surprisingly, some of these foods are considered healthy by many people.
Here are 6 health foods that are really junk foods in disguise:
- Processed 'Low-Fat' and 'Fat-Free' Foods: The 'war' on saturated fats is the biggest mistake in the history of nutrition. It was based on weak evidence, which has now been completely debunked. When this started, processed food manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon and started removing the fat from foods. But there is a huge problem, food tastes horrible when the fat has been removed. That's why they added a whole bunch of sugar to compensate. Saturated fat is harmless, but added sugar is incredibly harmful when consumed in excess. The words 'low-fat' or 'fat-free' on a packaging usually mean that it is a highly processed product that is loaded with sugar.
- Fruit Juices, Which are Basically Just Liquid Sugar: A lot of people believe fruit juices to be healthy. They must be, because they come from fruit, right? But a lot of the fruit juices you find in the supermarket isn't really fruit juice. Sometimes, there isn't even any actual fruit in there, just chemicals that taste like fruit. What you are drinking is basically just fruit flavoured sugar water. That being said, even if you are drinking 100% quality fruit juice, it is still a bad idea. Fruit juice is like fruit, except with all the good stuff (like the fibre) taken out, the main thing left of the actual fruit is the sugar. If you didn't know, fruit juice actually contains a similar amount of sugar as a sugar sweetened beverage.
- Heart Healthy & Whole Wheat: Most whole wheat products are not really made from whole wheat. The grains have been pulverized into very fine flour, making them raise blood sugar just as fast as their refined counterparts. In fact, whole wheat bread can have a similar glycemic index as white bread. But even true whole wheat may be a bad idea, because modern wheat is unhealthy as compared to the wheat our grandparents ate. There are studies showing that modern wheat may cause inflammation and increased cholesterol levels, at least when compared to the older varieties. Whereas, wheat may have been a relatively healthy grain back in the day, the stuff most people are eating today is best avoided.
- Margarine: Butter was demonized back in the day, due to the high saturated fat content. Various health experts started promoting margarine instead. Back in the day, margarine used to be high in trans fats. These days, it has less trans fats than before, but is still loaded with refined vegetable oils. Margarine is not a food, it is an assembly of chemicals and refined oils that have been made to look and taste like food. If you want to improve your health, eat real butter, but avoid processed margarine and other fake foods like the plague.
- Vegetable Oils: We are often advised to eat seed and vegetable oils. This includes Soybean oil, Canola oil and numerous others. This is based on the fact that these oils have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels, at least in the short term. However, it is important to keep in mind that blood cholesterol is a risk factor and not a disease in itself. Even though vegetable oils can improve a risk factor, there is no guarantee that they will help prevent actual hard endpoints like heart attacks or death, which is what really counts. In fact, several controlled trials have shown that despite lowering cholesterol, these oils can increase the risk of death from both heart disease and cancer. So eat healthy, natural fats like ghee, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sesame oil, cold pressed mustard oil and olive oil, but avoid processed vegetable oils as if your life depended on it (it does).
- Most Processed Breakfast Cereals: The way some breakfast cereals are marketed, is a disgrace. Many of them, including those that are marketed towards children, have all sorts of health claims plastered on the box. This includes misleading things like 'whole grain' or 'low fat'. But when you actually look at the ingredients list, you see that it is almost nothing, but refined grains, sugar and artificial chemicals. The truth is, if the packaging of a food says that it is healthy, then it probably is not. The truly healthy foods are those that do not need any health claims like whole, single ingredient foods. Real food doesn't even need an ingredient list, because real food is the ingredient.