Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aanchal Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aanchal JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Contaminated food and drinks are most common source of infection. Unfortunately appearance of food is not guide of its safety. So food should be freshly cooked, fruits should be washed peeled. Use boiled water or bottled mineral water. Basics you need to follow:
1. Avoid unpasteurised milk, nom bottled drinks, uncooked food.
2. keep yourself orally rehydrated by water, glucose, or rehydration drinks.
3. If you are travelling in an epidemic region take immunisation or vaccination before travelling.
4. Carry medical kit which should contain disinfectant and dressing material which can easily applied, suncream, mosquito repellent, ors and first aid articles,
5. Carry a card with noting their blood group, drug sensitivity if any and name of chronic disease (bp, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease etc) he or she is suffering from.
Travellers face special health risks. In age of jet travel, international travellers are subject to various forms of stress that may reduce their resistance to disease for eg. Crowding, long hours of waiting, irregular eating habits, change in climate, and time zone. These factor may themselves provoke nausea, indigestion, extreme fatigue and nausea. In developing country they are also exposed to some diseases like malaria, influenza, intestinal parasites, typhoid, paratyphoid fever, viral diseases etc. Many of these may not manifest themselves immediately but occur during a varying period after traveller return to his normal way of life. Other cause of disease transfer: poor hygiene by food handlers, poor water quality and improper disposal of wastes. International travellers have a personal responsibility to recognize these risk of travel and take proper self care.
- avoid bathing in polluted water as this may result in ear eye and skin infection.
- carry measures for prevention from insect bites.
- diarrhoea disease (loose motion" be careful what you eat"
- contaminated food and drinks are most common source of infection. Unfortunately appearance of food is not guide of its safety.
- avoid unpasteurised milk, nom bottled drinks, uncooked food.
- keep yourself orally rehydrated by water, glucose, or rehydration drinks.
- If you are travelling in an epidemic region take immunisation or vaccination before travelling.
- carry medical kit which should contain disinfectant and dressing material which can easily applied, suncream, mosquito repellent, ors and first aid articles,
- carry a card with noting their blood group, drug sensitivity if any and name of chronic disease (bp, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease etc) he or she is suffering from.
I am suffering from superficial sleep for one year. I fall asleep as soon as I go to bed. But I wake up feeling very tired and exhausted. I have to go through so many dreams whenever I sleep i.e. At night or at noon, every time. I am taking SSRI for depression for about one year also.
The vagina is a home to number of different types of fungi that under normal conditions are harmless. However, if the immune system is weakened, the Candida fungus can multiply and lead to a yeast infection or vaginal thrush. This condition is marked by the inflammation of the vagina and vulva along with itchiness in the vagina, discharge and a burning sensation while urinating.
Vaginal Candidiasis can be very well controlled with Homeopathic remedies. The recurrence of Vaginal Candidiasis can also be prevented with suitable Homeopathic remedies. Homeopathic medicines, which are made from natural substances, help to extract the disease from its root by raising the body’s immunity. When the immune system gets strongly empowered with Homeopathic remedies, the flourishing of fungus in vagina gets halted. As the fungus growth gradually declines, the symptoms also disappear along with it.
Homeopathy is an excellent way of treating this infection. As it has negligible side effects it is safe to use for both children and adults. Homeopathic treatment of this condition also prevents it from recurring by extracting the root cause of the infection and boosting the body’s immunity. Some popular homeopathic remedies for Vaginal Candidiasis are:
Sepia and Calcarea Carb: These are often prescribed in cases where there is a white vaginal discharge. Sepia is prescribed in cases where women also complain of itchiness that is not resolved by scratching, soreness and swelling of the labia minora, vulva and vagina, heat in the genital area and excoriation of the vulva. In cases where the discharge worsens after passing urine or where the discharge is accompanied by burning and itchiness is the genitals, calcarea carb is prescribed. Here, a woman may find her symptoms worsening before and after periods and may notice swelling and redness of the vulva and vagina.
Pulsatilla: Vaginal candidiasis that is characterised by a creamy vaginal discharge can be treated with pulsatilla. The discharge is usually also accompanied by burning and itchiness in the genital area and experienced throughout the month. Some women also complain of a backache and may experience an absence of thirst along with the desire for cool air.
Thuja and Nitric Acid: This is used to treat cases of Vaginal Candidiasis accompanied by excessive soreness and ulcers in the vulva and vagina. Thuja is prescribed especially in cases where there is excessive discomfort in the form of burning sensations in the vulva and vagina. Nitric acid is helpful in cases where a stitching pain is prominent and there is a complain of irritation in the genital area. A white vaginal discharge may also leave behind a yellow stain in such cases.
Monilia Albicans: This is used when there is a presence of cracks or fissures in the vagina or vulva accompanied by itchiness. Some women may also notice the presence of vesicular eruptions that contain fluid on the vulva or vagina.
Helonias: This is used to treat cases marked by a curd-like the deposit in the vulva. The patient may also complain of inflammation and redness of the genital area along with sensations of heat and burning. A backache, weakness and prostration are other common symptoms that can be addressed by this homeopathic remedy.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness.