Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aakash ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 35 yrs old my teeth has lost its whiteness after my delivery. I brush twice a day but my teeth look yellowish. please help
Sir, my all d lower teeth which help in eating got rotten and l am not able to chew food properly due to this I got indigestion problem, all the food which I used to eat got passed down through stools, and I am feeling weak n unhealthy, pls advise me what to do?
I am 19 and I am getting tooth ache problems often no cavities. What's the reason. What can be done?
I'm 19 years old and I have severe ulcers on my tongue on top of my tongue below my tongue, behind the cheeks. I have got this severe ulcers for the second time in one month. I'm currently on the medication 'rebagen' and a surface anaesthesia to help me eat as I'm unable to eat for almost a week now but there is absolutely no improvement in the ulcers. Please help.
My molar tooth has been pluck out on 28/4/2017 since then there is an excess swelling and pain there.
What I have to apply or medicine for lip teeth make pressed on lip and blood comes out and also wound present there.
When I eat anything and when I brush my teeth blood comes from my teeth. What should I do? I am using dabur red tooth paste.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
My last teeth is badly paining, I went to doctor, they said new teeth is coming we need to remove it, is it true? We need to remove the teeth?
My self raj nathan my age 23 I have pblm yellow teeth means water florosies I dnt no water florosies please any suggestion sir. Mam plz.
I am injured with pairia in my teeth on front. I try all kind of things but no good result shown on us! Wat can I do?
Teeth scaling is a dental procedure with which plaque and tartar deposits that form on the teeth are cleaned or scraped away. While plaque is a soft, sticky film that develops on the teeth containing millions of bacteria which cause tooth decay, tartar is a hardened form of plaque that develops if the plaque is not removed on time. Tooth decay is a natural process that takes place with time but plaque and tartar deposits tend to speed up that process.
Teeth scaling involves a thorough cleaning of the teeth down to the roots. Teeth scaling is usually recommended when the gum disease is of a moderate level, in order to stop it from spreading, leading to further complications. When the gum disease is found to be severe, then teeth scaling is done prior to the surgery.
Here are some common myths surrounding teeth scaling:
1. Scaling weakens the teeth and makes them lose - one of the most common myths surrounding teeth scaling is that it weakens the teeth. However, this is not the case. Scaling removes the elements deposited on the teeth that eventually lead to gum disease. When these elements are removed from the teeth, one feels the teeth weakened and lose. Scaling does not weakens the teeth as they are already made weak by the deposit of elements like calculus and plaque.
2. Scaling makes the teeth sensitive - with the onset of gum disease, the gaps between the tooth are filled with tartar. When this tartar is removed by scaling, the teeth get exposed to the oral environment and become moderately sensitive. In most cases, the sensitivity vanishes in a couple of days.
3. Scaling causes gaps between the teeth to increase - when the gum disease is progressing at a moderate level, the usual gaps between the teeth get filled by tartar which forms on the teeth. After scaling, when the harmful tartar fillings are removed from the teeth, patients feel that the gaps between the teeth have increased.
4. Scaling is painful - contrary to popular belief, scaling is a virtually painless process, with the patient feeling a mild scraping sensation on the teeth when the scaling is taking place.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.